Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
dragonnidh commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.3 for FM20 beta [released on 05/11/2019]
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: CS Afumaţi Teampack
Indianos commented on: A 2 week trip to France. Viva la Beta
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: AFC Metalul Buzău Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 245782 changes from 775 contributors.
Indianos commented on: "Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol! We came here to get drunk and the result doesn't matter!"
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
A11_Smithy commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A11_Smithy commented on: My FM20 Career
r96Skinner commented on: "Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol! We came here to get drunk and the result doesn't matter!"
r96Skinner commented on: My FM20 Career
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
daveazzopardi added a video: GR-EIGHT! FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 - Paris Saint-Germain #8
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A new version of our data update was released with 245762 changes from 775 contributors.
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
tongey completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Zog Comments
I wouldn't rule out MYM returning at some point, if we get a French manager in then maybe he'd could convince him to stay.

Saying that, we'll probably end up with John Carver as manager and Mike Williamson first choice
There's a lot more to a gig then just the sound as well.

Just enjoy the moment ffs.
Seasons is great, definitely not shit online.

Ultimate Team is abysmal though.
People still watch this shit?
Maaan, Portugal are my new favourite team.

Front four of;

Quaresma Ronaldo Nani

Danny

So much fun playing with my 3 forwards all with 5* skill moves.
Sporting Lisbon are class in seasons.

Nani absolutely bosses it at 4* level.
Yeah I've started playing defensive or even ultra defensive with counter attack, pace can still hurt you obviously but it does seem to help me a lot when my defence is sitting so deep and they can't get in behind me as easily.
Ultimate Team is terrible, I just hate how everyones defence seems to be ridiculously organized and opposition players are in your faces constantly giving you know time to work anything on the ball.

Switched to seasons now and it's a much better, more skill orientated experience.
Found it doesnt work on the 360..

Got Emenike and Jackson Martinez up front for double rape, now got to get some more tanks behind them but so hard with the chemistry

Sounds like you're making the same irritating team all the sweaty pace abusers are making.
Loaned in Gareth Bale as I needed 7 points from 9 for promotion.

He banged in 11 goals in 3 games \o/
Anyone finding LOADS of free kicks scored against them?

It's ridiculous.
Started to put together a Championship team, only had 8,200 coins but managed to get an 11 together to start off with.

Sunderland aren't in the Championship mate.
Was £49.50 on Xbox One, not sure what shop prices are.

Yeah I just downloaded it from there, cheers.
Should have downloaded it, mine will be ready at 12 tonight, then Forza next week

Is it not more expensive downloading it?
You always moan about the game every year though.
Yeah I only play Single player on the demo and even with a fresh new game to experience it's terribly boring.

Started building a La Liga team on the Web App with the small amount of coins I've raised from the free packs, most valuable I got was Kolarov so doubt my team will be decent any time soon.
Mbiwa has been heavily linked with a move back to the France sadly. Don't think we've ever really seen him at his best in his time here.
Costa Rica you may struggle with due to their relative lack of standing in the football world as well as their limited scope for progression. Probably my favourite international team I managed was Hungary. Its a lot easier to develop a sort of middling European footballing nation. I managed a Hungarian league team along side the national team and I could develop the national team by upgrading my youth system at club level as well as importing in a load of South Americana who eventually managed to qualify for my national team after 5 years or so.

Was very fun to play with would reccomend.
Is he not?

I can't give a fair judgement on any of our players anymore, the vast majority seem inhibited by Pardew's terrible management.

I hate the state of our club at the moment. The only reason that wormy parasite is still our manager is because he's Mike Ashley's puppet who will do whatever he says because he knows deep down he's never going to get a better job than this.

Fuck Newcastle. Pile of shit.
I think Snodgrass might be an alright signing. He'll give a decent amount of technical ability to what is mostly a team full of hard workers.
I thought this was funny. Lighten up.
I'd have Fabregas.

Poor mans Cabaye.
Just discovered that Mats Dæhli's not in the Norway squad. /o\

Reckon there will be an update/bug fix for this?

Yeah man I heard the Mats Daehli patch is imminent.
Joey Barton is a pretty handsome guy tbf.
Most of our youth products are absolute garbage and this current lot will probably be the same. Last good one I can think of is probably Steven Taylor and even he has turned into a bit of a joke figure these days.

Krul I guess counts but he probably would've ended up decent at most clubs.
Best episode so far for me. Lots of really epic moments and then some great light hearted moments with Pod, Brienne and Hot Pie.
Love that Inter kit too.

They always seem to have nicr kits.
Mm. Probably.

Did read an article about Yaya though and his agent certainly seems less cunt-ish then some of them out there. Presuming he's still with the same one he was with as a young player that is.

Barca link seems a bit weird, why would he return to a club where he wasn't valued that highly before?
FM2020 SALE