Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 172824 changes from 618 contributors.
tacticFanatic added a career: SAF challenge - The Last Dance
Jesús Sánchez commented on: Bringing Sabermetrics to Football
A new version of our data update was released with 172807 changes from 618 contributors.
drumgoreckibass commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Mattias333 commented on: Bury
Mattias333 added a topic: Bury
A new version of our data update was released with 172805 changes from 618 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Bandirmaspor Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 172791 changes from 618 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 172686 changes from 616 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Regens/Newgens Dates they come into the game
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
joao semi commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
A new version of our data update was released with 172533 changes from 616 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
Michael_Myers commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Thatboyrosco commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 172327 changes from 615 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2020/21 Relink! (18/09/20)
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
a31632 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 added a download: Croatia - HT Prva Liga SS'2020/21 by bolid74 New! (14/09/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
luferreira commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
bolid74 commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
luferreira commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
luferreira added a topic: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
Zog Comments
I wouldn't rule out MYM returning at some point, if we get a French manager in then maybe he'd could convince him to stay.

Saying that, we'll probably end up with John Carver as manager and Mike Williamson first choice
There's a lot more to a gig then just the sound as well.

Just enjoy the moment ffs.
Seasons is great, definitely not shit online.

Ultimate Team is abysmal though.
People still watch this shit?
Maaan, Portugal are my new favourite team.

Front four of;

Quaresma Ronaldo Nani

Danny

So much fun playing with my 3 forwards all with 5* skill moves.
Sporting Lisbon are class in seasons.

Nani absolutely bosses it at 4* level.
Yeah I've started playing defensive or even ultra defensive with counter attack, pace can still hurt you obviously but it does seem to help me a lot when my defence is sitting so deep and they can't get in behind me as easily.
Ultimate Team is terrible, I just hate how everyones defence seems to be ridiculously organized and opposition players are in your faces constantly giving you know time to work anything on the ball.

Switched to seasons now and it's a much better, more skill orientated experience.
Found it doesnt work on the 360..

Got Emenike and Jackson Martinez up front for double rape, now got to get some more tanks behind them but so hard with the chemistry

Sounds like you're making the same irritating team all the sweaty pace abusers are making.
Loaned in Gareth Bale as I needed 7 points from 9 for promotion.

He banged in 11 goals in 3 games \o/
Anyone finding LOADS of free kicks scored against them?

It's ridiculous.
Started to put together a Championship team, only had 8,200 coins but managed to get an 11 together to start off with.

Sunderland aren't in the Championship mate.
Was £49.50 on Xbox One, not sure what shop prices are.

Yeah I just downloaded it from there, cheers.
Should have downloaded it, mine will be ready at 12 tonight, then Forza next week

Is it not more expensive downloading it?
You always moan about the game every year though.
Yeah I only play Single player on the demo and even with a fresh new game to experience it's terribly boring.

Started building a La Liga team on the Web App with the small amount of coins I've raised from the free packs, most valuable I got was Kolarov so doubt my team will be decent any time soon.
Mbiwa has been heavily linked with a move back to the France sadly. Don't think we've ever really seen him at his best in his time here.
Costa Rica you may struggle with due to their relative lack of standing in the football world as well as their limited scope for progression. Probably my favourite international team I managed was Hungary. Its a lot easier to develop a sort of middling European footballing nation. I managed a Hungarian league team along side the national team and I could develop the national team by upgrading my youth system at club level as well as importing in a load of South Americana who eventually managed to qualify for my national team after 5 years or so.

Was very fun to play with would reccomend.
Is he not?

I can't give a fair judgement on any of our players anymore, the vast majority seem inhibited by Pardew's terrible management.

I hate the state of our club at the moment. The only reason that wormy parasite is still our manager is because he's Mike Ashley's puppet who will do whatever he says because he knows deep down he's never going to get a better job than this.

Fuck Newcastle. Pile of shit.
I think Snodgrass might be an alright signing. He'll give a decent amount of technical ability to what is mostly a team full of hard workers.
I thought this was funny. Lighten up.
I'd have Fabregas.

Poor mans Cabaye.
Just discovered that Mats Dæhli's not in the Norway squad. /o\

Reckon there will be an update/bug fix for this?

Yeah man I heard the Mats Daehli patch is imminent.
Joey Barton is a pretty handsome guy tbf.
Most of our youth products are absolute garbage and this current lot will probably be the same. Last good one I can think of is probably Steven Taylor and even he has turned into a bit of a joke figure these days.

Krul I guess counts but he probably would've ended up decent at most clubs.
Best episode so far for me. Lots of really epic moments and then some great light hearted moments with Pod, Brienne and Hot Pie.
Love that Inter kit too.

They always seem to have nicr kits.
Mm. Probably.

Did read an article about Yaya though and his agent certainly seems less cunt-ish then some of them out there. Presuming he's still with the same one he was with as a young player that is.

Barca link seems a bit weird, why would he return to a club where he wasn't valued that highly before?