Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: English mixpack
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
moondog777 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
moondog777 added a download: La Louvière Centre Teampack
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
bolid74 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
A new version of our data update was released with 212537 changes from 764 contributors.
Kyle Labor commented on: Smarter AI Managers
A new version of our data update was released with 212491 changes from 764 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 212498 changes from 764 contributors.
dacamo commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: Canada - CPL SS'2019 by New! (15/02/20)
Skywalker commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
map788 commented on: FMV Logos
maconnolly commented on: Period loan
A new version of our data update was released with 212401 changes from 764 contributors.
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
map788 added a download: Russian Federation Pack
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
ArnDaddy Comments
Plenty of us York folk on here!
It is possible to do it for media...I have made a pack for all of the sources in Mexico and would like to add USA too but currently they aren't showing up yet in the game. My images are all PNG 360 x 360 which is the same as another pack I got but for some reason mine won't show up in the game. Could one of the better skinning guys @mons @hammer9 have a quick look at my config file if they get a chance and see if there is an issue (last time there was a capital letter wrong and it stumped me for weeks!). There are 3 packs in this folder and the other 2 work but mine (the names beginning with number 9) won't show up in game. Thanks

I dont know about journalist faces or the magazine/newspaper/website/tv icons though, not sure if they can be altered.
Attachments
I have been trying to play the 97/98 database on FM18 - The database is quite good, I have only made a few changes so far...The facepack has many errors though, I corrected about 150 last night. I would be willing to update the facepack on here when I am happy with it (if anyone wants it and if I am allowed to post other peoples work?)
No idea mate as I didn't create the database.

Ah no worries. Setting up database seems to be taking a really long time for me - Was that the same for you too?
Great, thanks for that. Are the files above the most up-to-date or is there somewhere I can find more updated files?
I'm gonna give that 97/98 database a go...Is there any way at all to make the values of the players more in line with those of the day? Some sort of tool to make it so top players are going for £20m and not £200m?
Yeah It is working now both in the games and on the homescreen. Thanks @mons, @bolid74 and @lembergman for all of your help (and patience!)
So it is impossible for me to get these working without using the ingame editor?

I only ask as I have never used the ingame editor before, but I will grab it if it is needed...Just some teams 3d kits are working already
@lembergman Thanks so much for this mate, They are truly amazing.

Could someone explain to me how I get these to work in the game please? I tried to create a config file for them and added these two items.. I usually can do it for the facepack but for some reason there seems to be a problem here. The kits are named mineros_1 and mineros_2 but for some reason I can't get them to show up.

-<list id="maps">

<record to="graphics/pictures/team/51045865/kit_textures/home" from="mineros_1"/>

<record to="graphics/pictures/team/51045865/kit_textures/away" from="mineros_2"/>

</list>

</record>
This is tremendous.
On some skins and some versions is this was possible - Is this no longer the case?
I'm truly terrible at this sort of stuff, is there any chance someone could do Mineros de Zacatecas home shirt for me?! It drives me nuts on the home screen when the shirt doesnt show up Willing to donate if there is someone who does this sort of thing.
New pack is great thanks.

Quick question, do the back left, back right, alts and @2x logos still need to be installed on FM20? Don't seem to be used anymore?
I cannot believe it @rabcp I have been struggling to get either this or the other Ad board pack to work for like a month and all it was preventing me was a capital letter!!!!! Thanks for the assistance, Really appreciate it.
Can you see anything wrong with where I have installed the files? I think they are right but I cant get these to work for the life of me!
Wouldn't the other teams in Liga MX work though, even though my home games wouldn't?
Can I double check the last logo pack was 16th Dec please?
Thanks for the response, very helpful.
Not sure if it has been done but Real Garcilaso (77017082) are now Cusco FC

3D Kits 19/20 packs for FM2020 ONLY ....

England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 by bolid74 Relink!

England - English Premier League 3D'2019/20 by bolid74 Relink!
(updated - 9 kits replaced with proper kits, some added 3rd kits)

Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 by TonyBr New!

Brazil - Serie B 3D'2020 for FM20 by TonyBr New!

> See on 3D Download Packs 19/20 for FM20 only!! <

@hammer9 These are incredible, thank you so much. Is there anywhere I can request a team for someone to make - I am playing as Mineros in Mexico and it drives me mad that the horrid bland shirts show up on the home screen. Or do you know if there is a way I can put my own background up (using FM Dark Skin)
Hi mate,

this pack looks incredible, great work. I have been trying to get it to work but so far all the ad boards are showing as FM08. I have made the font the correct size, changed the folder from hd to sd and unchecked the 'takes to website' but nothing seems to work. I watched the video and am pretty sure all my folders are in the correct place.

I am playing in LigaMX but in the CONCACAF Champions League it is showing the FM08 banners too... Any ideas on what it could be that is stopping it from working? Did I need to start a new game?

@strangerthankindness I don't suppose you could help us out with photos or more detailed instructions could you please? One or two of us struggling here and I never have had any issues with kits/logos/facepacks so I don't think its because I am particularly bad at this sort of thing! Any advice would be gratefully received
Thanks for the help.

Is there a way to change the default background then without changing the skin? Or am I stuck with the background picture?
This is great work! I was wondering if these work in the hompage? I am playing as Mineros in Mexico and I have the SS kitpack but this won't show up on the home screen. Would the 3d kits appear here?

If not, does anyone know how to change the homescreen image?
For some reason im getting FM08 ad board when playing in Spain

I've been getting them in Mexico and I can't figure out for the life of me how to get them to work properly!
Does this work with journalists too?
is there a reason why my ad boards for Mineros de Zacatecas would show FM08 banners with this pack?
FM2021 SALE