Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 29 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: LS Template Kits Thread
calhau2908 added a download: NFL in the Football World
A new version of our data update was released with 48675 changes from 193 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 48673 changes from 193 contributors.
enzo1903 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
r96Skinner completed a season in their Football Manager career: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
Jackinthevlogs FC commented on: Ashwood City - The Offensive
leed1xon commented on: Armenia - Arrajin Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (26/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
leed1xon commented on: Turkey - TFF 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (24/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: North Leigh Teampack
rabcp commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
SirTAVARES commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
maxiclarkee04 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
rabcp commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Jenkill commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
MarcLister commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Antoz commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
tuodi8shi commented on: Chinese League Update 2
motoclub commented on: [FM 2020] Career in Belarus
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
Changi007 commented on: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
Changi007 added a download: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
knug3 commented on: Conte
hammer9 commented on: Asia Nations 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (27/05/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 48528 changes from 193 contributors.
ArnDaddy Comments
I have been trying to play the 97/98 database on FM18 - The database is quite good, I have only made a few changes so far...The facepack has many errors though, I corrected about 150 last night. I would be willing to update the facepack on here when I am happy with it (if anyone wants it and if I am allowed to post other peoples work?)
No idea mate as I didn't create the database.

Ah no worries. Setting up database seems to be taking a really long time for me - Was that the same for you too?
Great, thanks for that. Are the files above the most up-to-date or is there somewhere I can find more updated files?
I'm gonna give that 97/98 database a go...Is there any way at all to make the values of the players more in line with those of the day? Some sort of tool to make it so top players are going for £20m and not £200m?
Yeah It is working now both in the games and on the homescreen. Thanks @mons, @bolid74 and @lembergman for all of your help (and patience!)
So it is impossible for me to get these working without using the ingame editor?

I only ask as I have never used the ingame editor before, but I will grab it if it is needed...Just some teams 3d kits are working already
@lembergman Thanks so much for this mate, They are truly amazing.

Could someone explain to me how I get these to work in the game please? I tried to create a config file for them and added these two items.. I usually can do it for the facepack but for some reason there seems to be a problem here. The kits are named mineros_1 and mineros_2 but for some reason I can't get them to show up.

-<list id="maps">

<record to="graphics/pictures/team/51045865/kit_textures/home" from="mineros_1"/>

<record to="graphics/pictures/team/51045865/kit_textures/away" from="mineros_2"/>

</list>

</record>
This is tremendous.
On some skins and some versions is this was possible - Is this no longer the case?
I'm truly terrible at this sort of stuff, is there any chance someone could do Mineros de Zacatecas home shirt for me?! It drives me nuts on the home screen when the shirt doesnt show up Willing to donate if there is someone who does this sort of thing.
New pack is great thanks.

Quick question, do the back left, back right, alts and @2x logos still need to be installed on FM20? Don't seem to be used anymore?
I cannot believe it @rabcp I have been struggling to get either this or the other Ad board pack to work for like a month and all it was preventing me was a capital letter!!!!! Thanks for the assistance, Really appreciate it.
Can you see anything wrong with where I have installed the files? I think they are right but I cant get these to work for the life of me!
Wouldn't the other teams in Liga MX work though, even though my home games wouldn't?
Can I double check the last logo pack was 16th Dec please?
Thanks for the response, very helpful.
Not sure if it has been done but Real Garcilaso (77017082) are now Cusco FC

3D Kits 19/20 packs for FM2020 ONLY ....

England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 by bolid74 Relink!

England - English Premier League 3D'2019/20 by bolid74 Relink!
(updated - 9 kits replaced with proper kits, some added 3rd kits)

Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 by TonyBr New!

Brazil - Serie B 3D'2020 for FM20 by TonyBr New!

> See on 3D Download Packs 19/20 for FM20 only!! <

@hammer9 These are incredible, thank you so much. Is there anywhere I can request a team for someone to make - I am playing as Mineros in Mexico and it drives me mad that the horrid bland shirts show up on the home screen. Or do you know if there is a way I can put my own background up (using FM Dark Skin)
Hi mate,

this pack looks incredible, great work. I have been trying to get it to work but so far all the ad boards are showing as FM08. I have made the font the correct size, changed the folder from hd to sd and unchecked the 'takes to website' but nothing seems to work. I watched the video and am pretty sure all my folders are in the correct place.

I am playing in LigaMX but in the CONCACAF Champions League it is showing the FM08 banners too... Any ideas on what it could be that is stopping it from working? Did I need to start a new game?

@strangerthankindness I don't suppose you could help us out with photos or more detailed instructions could you please? One or two of us struggling here and I never have had any issues with kits/logos/facepacks so I don't think its because I am particularly bad at this sort of thing! Any advice would be gratefully received
Thanks for the help.

Is there a way to change the default background then without changing the skin? Or am I stuck with the background picture?
This is great work! I was wondering if these work in the hompage? I am playing as Mineros in Mexico and I have the SS kitpack but this won't show up on the home screen. Would the 3d kits appear here?

If not, does anyone know how to change the homescreen image?
For some reason im getting FM08 ad board when playing in Spain

I've been getting them in Mexico and I can't figure out for the life of me how to get them to work properly!
Does this work with journalists too?
is there a reason why my ad boards for Mineros de Zacatecas would show FM08 banners with this pack?
Great pack, thanks a lot.
Hi guys,

Great idea - Any idea why my hoardings seem now show FM08 adverts though? I am playing in Liga MX

I really like the look of this pack, but can't seem to get it to work correctly. I have reloaded skin and changed the graphics level, restarted the game, put the folders where requested... Do I need to start a brand new game?