Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 57 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 198135 changes from 647 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: PSV Youth Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: PSV U19 (White Background) Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Bray Wanderers Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: U.C.D. Teampack
HockeyBhoy commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul commented on: PROJECT Update of the old teampack
varuul commented on: IDIOT'S GUIDE: Custom Start Date 2019 (Last Update 02/July/2019)
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 198119 changes from 647 contributors.
krissmed commented on: PROJECT Update of the old teampack
Rikkies added a download: Real Madrid 19/20
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
kifla6 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Shedender commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
YzTinoo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 197881 changes from 647 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #8 First League Game! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 197878 changes from 647 contributors.
Ainsmilo commented on: Brora
Peeking Duck? Comments
This is a game "feature" that occurs with teams that have multiple shirts assigned in editor in kits and colour section. In competitions other than home championship, the game SOMETIMES shows alternative shirts (blanks) for cups.

To fix this, you must use in game editor and remove all kit items that are assigned to any competition. You only leave basic five items that are not assigned to any competitions, like this:

Will try this and report back.

Cheers
Peek
As with the user above, Hajdu─Źki sin, I am having issues with the 3D kits I've not had in previous iterations of FM. The 3D kits only show up in league matches or cup matches where the opponent has a detailed 3D kit. So, for most league cup and FA cup matches I am playing in the default kit. This sometimes happens in CL, but it appears to be dependent on whether the opposing team has a detailed 3D kit or not.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Peek

Bit of a strange on this. It shouldn't really make a difference, but what kind of RAM does your PC have?

4GB PC266 (yes, I'm still running Xp 32bit)

I'm also assuming that your preferences are set up as displayed in the OP, right?

Yes, except I've now changed it to the default folder (not that it matters).

Have you tried clearing the cache?

Yes. Multiple times. To be clear, I have no problem getting the images to show in game correctly. The problem is that running this pack is causing my system to crash repeatedly. It's really quite strange as I've used the Cutout Faces Megapacks since FM12(?) with zero problems until now
You're playing FM14 mate,but your directory is pointing to Football Manager 12 which is dead on your comp (just guessing)

Well, I knew this was coming. And even though it doesn't matter what folder you use for add-ons, I understand the need to narrow down possibilities for error. To that end, I have switched to C:\Documents and Settings\Peeking\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014 just to make sure everything is as advised.

So, I've run tests and here's what I found.

1. I removed all add-ons. Real Name Fix. Logos. Kits. Everything.
2. I successfully completed 4 months worth of matches without issue using FM14 v14.3.1.
3. I added the cutout faces megapack and cutout faces icons megapack to C:\Documents and Settings\Peeking\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics
4. I completed 1 match with no problems, after the next match it crashed at the same place is always does, ie, when I click 'leave match' or 'continue'
5. I repeated this process of play 2 matches, crash after 2nd one (see #4), restart game, 6 times. Or, in other words, 12 matches. All crashing in the same place.

I want to stress that I fully appreciate there's not really a problem with the packs as otherwise there would be loads of other complaints, not just me

That said, I'm hopeful someone can help me figure this out as I'd really like to use - it's very high quality work!

Cheers,
Peek

on my part

Still (and I know you're not the original poster), but the more info is provided is better. Does it CTD after the game loads? Does it even load at all? Does it crash at a particular time within the game?

Hi Mons,

Yes, it crashes at the same time, which when you click the 'leave match' button, or by clicking 'continue', after a match. However, it's not after every match, or every other match. Sometimes I can complete 3 matches in a row before it crashes, sometimes only one.

I have deleted the old megapack 5.0 folder and running some tests now to see if that was indeed the conflict.

One thing is for sure, I can run the game fine with zero issues with no facepacks installed. I have tested this several times over. Again, I'm not saying the facepacks are the problem, just for some reason my system isn't liking them anymore
What's a CTD?

That seems to be the correct installation path (if you're still playing FM12), but I'd prefer to see a screenshot to be sure.

If you have the 6.0 megapack, then you don't need 5.01. If you are up-to-date with the latest megapack version (6.06), then you should have around 145,000 images in total.

CTD = Crash To Desktop

Running FM 14 v 14.3.1

Settings

Folder
The installation instructions are the same because nothing's really changed since then.

Download the file, extract it and place it in the Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics folder. Make sure your preferences are set up in the same manner as the screenshot in the opening post.

And that's really it.

What seems to be your problem?

The problem is it seems to be causing a CTD with my system. Not blaming the product, just my system doesn't seem to like things as they stand, so I'm starting over. Below is my installation folder.

E:\Documents and Settings\Peeking\Football Manager 2012\graphics\sortitoutsi

Within this folder there are two sub-folders called 'faces' and 'iconfaces', along with the readme, and htm to the site.

Is this the correct installation path?

PS - I previously had the 5.01 megapack also residing in the graphics folder, could that have caused an issue having both the 5.01 and 6.0 megapacks in the same parent folder?

Cheers,
Peek
Hi,

Am trying to use your wonderful cutout megapack and the cutout icons megapack but seem to be hitting some problems with installation.

Would it be possible to get the most recently updated installation instructions as the only ones I've found are from 2012.

Cheers,