Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Ethan83 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Dan completed a season in their Football Manager career: Lets go on a European journey, man!
baba messe commented on: Lost love spells caster Baba Messe +27634299958 sydney uk USA Canada Netherlands London
baba messe added a topic: Lost love spells caster Baba Messe +27634299958 sydney uk USA Canada Netherlands London
baba messe commented on: Love spells in new york, usa - astrologer psychic Readings Germany uk 0634299958
baba messe added a topic: Love spells in new york, usa - astrologer psychic Readings Germany uk 0634299958
Lennert Schouterden commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
AlexRSM61 commented on: Help with a premium account.
AlexRSM61 added a topic: Help with a premium account.
baba messe commented on: black magic/ psychic reading/ Money-spells uk-canada-australia-usa-germany, spain +27634299958
baba messe added a topic: black magic/ psychic reading/ Money-spells uk-canada-australia-usa-germany, spain +27634299958
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
jackiechan126 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Kotoko commented on: Switzerland - Super League 3D'2019-20 for FM20 New! (06/12/19)
mons commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
VP. commented on: Unable to load Facepack, skins, etc
Kotoko commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Kotoko added a download: Switzerland - Super League 3D'2019-20 for FM20 New! (06/12/19)
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Auxerre Teampack
trinitrotloen added a download: Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 8969 changes from 73 contributors.
big bull 321 commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Queen Of The South Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 8935 changes from 72 contributors.
WynnZeroOne commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
DemonSoul commented on: Flat Flags for FM20
JasonLFC10 Comments
I'd already collected these sources but in much higher quality, I've uploaded them as a request here

Also Jack Hunt cut here and Rodri cut here

Oops, didn't spot that! :-)
Uploaded this at 180 and 250, not sure if should leave at 180 or increase to 250 so did both.
just cut a bit closer to the chin
Nice one mate, I'll take a look at that at some point. FYI here's a tip below for future reference when gathering sources from EFL team websites:

Thanks for the tip @HRiddick

I was checking the Cardiff City site and they have good pics of their first team, u23 and u18s but annoyingly they are all too small. https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/players/594

Any tips to get larger sources? or not really possible? I imagine the club has the larger originals
@JasonLFC10 Any chance you know where to find images like this for the rest of the Ipswich squad?

@HRiddick Noticed that Ipswich have now added a lot of these images onto their website. I've collated them into a team pack request. Not all of them are as big as this one but most of them are good.
His current cut is a couple months old.

Current image is older and his face is a bit weird, eyes not fully open, face scrunched up a bit something weird on his lip etc. New image is newer, clearer, of better quality etc.

I will try to cut it myself, appreciate & respect the decision but don't really agree that this isn't an improvement.
@JasonLFC10 What's wrong with the current cutout? It's recent and looks fine to me so I think this image would just be an alternative?

Fair comment to be honest not a huge difference
sorry, this should be an improvement. Didn't realise it had already been done in the latest pack.

I think this is still worth doing as the source is much better quality and not missing any of the head.

@HRiddick unfortunately not :-( I saw Ipswich posted this image on Instagram. I've looked everywhere for the rest of the squad but no luck!
This seasons images were uploaded to the club site today (https://www.liverpoolfc.com/team/academy/player/ben-winterbottom) suggest trying to find the original of the new photo rather than cutting one that's already a year old?

Especially for youth players a year can make a big difference.
It's best to have the transparency grid colours as dark in the preferences as any white is then much more visible

Thanks, will give that a go! :-)
@JasonLFC10, I'm afraid a lot these still contain the snow with which they were pre-cut. In a number of cases, it just wasn't worth cleaning them to replace cuts which are perfectly fine. Please remember that snow removal is part of the cutters' work, just cropping pre-cut images isn't really enough...

Hi Mons, thanks for the feedback. I did do a certain amount of snow removal on a green screen background and thought I'd got it all. I do agree though after viewing these in game I realised how much snow I had left which was personally frustrating. A lot of the existing cuts are very good as you say but I might have another go at cleaning these up if I get chance, I think I need to switch my background colour when erasing the snow.
Already been working on this most of today using the getty images pics.

Did you make a request with the getty images, I can't find it?
With this being all set to 200 does it flood the game a bit with top level youth?

Would it make sense to set all to 150 for example?

or does it no work like that??

I see that you are cutting it yourself, correct? Are you planning on cutting this request as well?

Its not the hardest to cut as the sources are pretty much done already. I am having a crack at it, but I am happy for you to take over if you want as I imagine you can do it better/quicker?
FYI I have compiled the Peterborough squad into a team request
FYI I have compiled the Peterborough squad into a team request
@mons @HRiddick just catching up on these messages, thanks guys! :-)
@mons Appreciate your reply mate and I agree your comments are all fair :-)

I will try to consider this more in future :-) or at very least cut images like this myself it I want them

Thank you as always for your work! :-)

I found that source as well but thought he was pulling a bit of a weird face, colours a little washed out and I don't think hoodie cuts look as good.
Current cut is of Declan Dunn