Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515614 changes from 918 contributors.
MighaelnocHe commented on: Carx Drift Racing Hack 2014 Download Android. Carx Drift Racing 1.3.5 Hack Apk July
MighaelnocHe added a topic: Carx Drift Racing Hack 2014 Download Android. Carx Drift Racing 1.3.5 Hack Apk July
A new version of our data update was released with 311773 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14392 changes from 102 contributors.
FunkyGibbon70 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
leftfoot added a download: 12 missing Mixpack
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D WIP 18/19 Thread New!
Baja commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2018/19 Relink! (04/12/18)
ducc commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
Cvija commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
bigmattb28 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
charlie18 commented on: Nations as flags
charlie18 added a topic: Nations as flags
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 515593 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311752 changes from 983 contributors.
bereket commented on: Fm 17 could not update the squad
bereket added a topic: Fm 17 could not update the squad
A new version of our data update was released with 14356 changes from 101 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
nnt01 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515594 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311758 changes from 983 contributors.
JasonLFC10 Comments
There's nothing to be improved from that wich is also older than current MP image wich is very recent HQ cut.

Fair point, the slight side on was annoying me but that's my personal issue lol!
@mons This same cut has been uploaded for Daniele Romano

Any chance someone could do his Hertha Berlin redesign for me in the 3 sizes??

would be very grateful :-)
Would it be possible to get these old York logos made?

On the right if it's any easier than the above

Could anyone possibly do the Luton Town logo for the third link in this request??
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, but I haven't really had time to give you a proper answer before now.

This is your cut when zoomed in on Photoshop; as you can see there's lots of white flecks around the cut. :

This YouTube video shows you how to spot snow in your cuts and how to quickly, practically and easily remove it

The below is the result of maybe 10-15 seconds work using this technique:

thanks @mons will work on this
@JasonLFC10, you're doing some good work lately with filling Premier League players not having 250x250 cuts yet, so thanks for that. Do keep an eye out for snow in the future, though. I know it may seem like I'm being overly picky, but it is quite evident in-game on dark backgrounds and is quite easy to sort and makes it look much better

@mons Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I don't mind jumping in and doing easier sources but still working on my skills for the more difficult ones! :-)

Can you show me an example of the snow I am missing on a cut? where it is and the easiest way to remove? then I can work on it for future cuts.

@mons This hasn't been cut. It is a new image. The one in the pack you linked to he has a stupid blonde mohawk haircut, this is the reason he has had his hair sorted out and requested the club re-do his squad photo.

@mons This hasn't been done, these are different images of different players. The one you have linked to is the first team. This request is U23/U18 players.
This is just too small to be an improvement on the existing MP cut, sorry.

No problem, the hoody annoys me but that's personal. You are right though source is a bit small.
Source is a bit small. Not sure if anyone is able to find the high res version, these are usually on GettyImages but I can't find it.
clean up of existing cut
@krissmed someone else may want to cut it but I really dont think I will get a better cut. Need to source a better image rather than trying to adjust this one. May be a case of waiting for one to come up if there are new squad photos with club soon.
@krissmed Thanks dude!.. not sure that will however achieve a better cut, quality is not great!

Better cut than having a missing image however!
quality not great as the source is a bit small really
Your text to link here...

@mons I've cut this twice with and without the hair details which was a bit of a pain. Not sure which cut is preferred. Maybe shouldn't have took this one on as that bit proved harder than I thought.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with gimp.

Although, you can get PS CS2 for free, which is what I got. It has a lot of the same function as the newer version. And don't worry, it's completely legal. I think there's a guide in the OP.

Cheers for the heads up, will check that out!
@diogoamaral @lele298 @marrtac @JasonLFC10 @Cizzu @mons @Baja @Mustang13297 @geordie1981 @rekooner2 @leftfoot @cksrl1000 @Barry Hulshoff @arryst @Cut out 4 this @Tatavo @brian-q @mvngmnd

This technique has been posted before in this thread, but I see a lot of people not using it. You can see the significance of this technique in the "before and after" comparison below.

You know how often we stumble upon hi-res sources,but lighting in the photo studio ruins jaw lines or (and) cheek bones.Well,it looks ugly to me after cut is done,especially when viewed on the dark background.
Here is the fix:
Basically it's just like removing snow from hair.

- Lock transparent pixels.
- Select the Clone Stamp Tool in Darken mode with 33% opacity.
- While holding the ALT key click on the nearest non-shiny skin colour.
- Release the ALT key and make rapid left clicks while covering the problem parts until you get satisfying results.

"Before and after" example:

@krissmed thanks for the tag, I'm currently using GIMP as PS is too expensive for me to justify the purchase when realistically cutting is all I would use it for. GIMP is okay but a lot of the cutting I do is much more free hand annoyingly.

Has anyone got any ideas of a way to do this process in GIMP?
@fab88 This is requested under the wrong player ID. There are two Kane Lewis' in the DB. This image is of 28101725 and should be an improvement request not missing.
Improvement on my own previous cut
Others might not agree this is improvements. Will leave it for someone else to decide.

I signed him on my save and his expression was annoying me so cut this image.
No worries! Somebody's got the cutting bug I see

Haha, yeah I got myself on a bit of a roll!
@JasonLFC10 nice cuts mate,but please pay more attention on hair details.We need them all...

@Baja thank you!.. you're right I did loose a lot on this one.. some of these with the fluffy hair edges are a pain, will take more time and care! :-)
Sorry, this one should have been improvement not missing.
@mons points taken! although Salah will not be leaving LOL

@mons how is the collar on this one?