Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Weasek11 commented on: Failed New Site Launch
Raven007 commented on: 3D 20/21 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
seammoss commented on: FM20 Database Updated
matt46 commented on: Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
seammoss commented on: FM20 Database Updated
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Stenhousemuir Teampack
seammoss commented on: FM20 Database Updated
sanglier lorrain commented on: New Logos
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
JasonLFC10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JasonLFC10 added a download: Cardiff Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 212538 changes from 765 contributors.
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: English mixpack
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
moondog777 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
moondog777 added a download: La Louvière Centre Teampack
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
bolid74 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
A new version of our data update was released with 212537 changes from 764 contributors.
Kyle Labor commented on: Smarter AI Managers
A new version of our data update was released with 212491 changes from 764 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 212498 changes from 764 contributors.
JasonLFC10 Comments
maybe just an alternative as current is very good.
Some of these may be considered alts as I very recently cut some other sources that may have been better
Could some please create this East Kilbride FC alternative logo please;

St Albans have released a new badge;

Unique ID: 716

alternative to the one I previously uploaded
@rupruijs I've just seen this request, I've done a lot of these already
I'm not sure how you cleaned up but the hair at the top isn't very good. Bar a bit of red snow removal (albeit using Photoshop) the remove.bg cut was good enough already.

Here's my attempt.

Yeah you are right, I tried to use an eraser to take out some of the red and was too aggressive with it especially around the top hair.
thanks!
alt, top not trimmed;
Attachments
@mons

sorry for all the tags, this is with the right ear put back in and some collar;

do you think this would be an improvement or not?

Attachments
Thanks for the tips I will check them out, appreciated!

@mons This is the cut from remove.bg with a bit of clean up;
Attachments
Go on www.remove.bg and you'll see what I mean You literally upload the source and it is cut pretty much instantly. For free. In very good quality. It's a godsend, really.

GIMP really isn't good enough to provide cuts of a sufficiently good quality, I'm afraid, as it doesn't really have the tools to provide the kind of detail we aim for. Instead of Photoshop, try going onto www.photopea.com, which does almost precisely the same things as Photoshop but online and, again, for free

Thanks for the tips I will check them out, appreciated!
I'm afraid that the edges of the initial cut-out are a bit jagged. If you crop the source to around the face and put this through remove.bg, I'm pretty sure you'd get a better final cut

I did think that too actually, not sure what went wrong, I might start it again... I don't think I can do remove.bg is that for Photoshop? I use GIMP unfortunately
Alternative assuming the top not was behind the head, gives a fuller face
Attachments
There's no any real difference to be honest,same hairstyle (just different angle) this is just an alternative.

Fair enough, I might have a go at it as an alternative because I think this angle will give a bigger, better cut with more face in the image
If anyone wants these I'm using for my Newcastle side, feel free

I found these kits and thought they would be cool to use. Is anyone able to update the 3D kits to the FM20 format please??

No disagreement guys. Sorry I actually meant to post this as an alternative when I cut it. I personally didn't like the original because of he amount of shoulders/shirt, even though my one is also side on so not ideal either. I cut it for myself but thought to post it for others in case they also wanted it.
Can you not download the file and remove the kits you don't want?

Wasn't working yesterday but has done this morning (Y) thanks!
Any chance of a download just for the top division clubs?

Could someone make these with the PIF logo as the sponsor please, I am thinking just the tree and swords in the gold colour without the green surround? This is also part of the logo used by Saudia Airlines as well so this might be a realistic sponsor.

This probably isn't the correct place for this post but looking for a kit pack from the 2003/04 season as I am playing this mod DB that takes FM2019 back to those squads - https://www.fmscout.com/a-season-2003-04-relive-history-fm19.html

Does anyone have this kit pack from back then or is anyone able to make one? I appreciate its a big ask

Fair enough. Was trying to find one more square on.
Current image is okay but the eyes are so wide open it makes him look crazy and its bugging me in my current save.. some good quality sources found, but understand if this gets rejected.
FM2021 SALE