Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
WhiteH commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7327 changes from 56 contributors.
M6 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Mixpack req11 Mixpack
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
ZoneGaming commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7322 changes from 55 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/02/20)
hammer9 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE NEW SEASON LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 SAVE
steesh86 commented on: Spain - Liga Santander SS'2019/20 Relink! (26/01/20)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 7300 changes from 55 contributors.
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Colomiers Teampack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
mbretton commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
alifkifli commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr V1.4
A new version of our data update was released with 6989 changes from 54 contributors.
MMXX commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E3 What A Difference A Striker Makes! | Football Manager 2020
MMXX commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
R Charlston commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
A new version of our data update was released with 6958 changes from 54 contributors.
stakel84 Comments
@The FM Journeyman
@Cizzu
@ShimpFR
@DarkXess
@stakel84
@KrsteMalovski
@Obyt14
thanks for helping but keep eye if any more error, third kit, defaults, colour bar etc.

SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5 for 19/20 kits on FM20 ONLY Relink!
(updated - fixed other leagues from their comments..., just bear with me..)

(Still working on SSKCC with USA, Ukraine, France (National 2), Philippines, Italy D, Germany Regionalligas, Spain 1-18, Serbia Full Leagues & Romania Liga 3-4 soon)

(please let me know if any error, default kit, no third, missing kits etc thanks)

@hammer9 - In this latest update download there are multiple fmf files (first time this has been the case) - do we have to use all of them? Or just your SSKCC fmf file?
Will all these new kits be put in to downloadable packs at any point?
SSKCC20.2.3 v0.4 for 19/20 kits on FM20 ONLY Relink!
(updated - Greece (L1) & fixed other leagues too., just bear with me..)

(Still working on SSKCC with Italy C&D, Germany Regionalligas, Spain 1-18, Serbia Full Leagues & Romania Liga 3-4 soon)

Apollon Larisa (Greek Super league 2) - default third kit.
Ergotelis (Greek Super league 2) - third kit missing.

Tsarsko Selo Sofia (Bulgaria EFBET League) - default third kit.

Zalgiris Vilnius (Lithuania) - third kit missing.

Ferencvárosi Torna Club (Ferencvaros, Hungary) - third kit colours don't match

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks mate, i'll give it a download now

Love it! Thanks mate, I prefer the SS style tbh. I use those kits over the FC12 so win win haha

No problem. It all works fine my end, so hopefully you get no issues.
Hey Flut,

I’ve had a a go at trying to create the Italian Serie A as it isn’t included. I’ve got to test it this evening. If it works do you want to add it to the file?

I have done Serie A and many other updates in my file here:

I usually use SS kits to make the logo left kits.
you should download here! its always if any updated that's relink tho.

I did download from here 🤷‍♂️
its already in the pack.

Oh, it wasn’t in my La Liga pack and I only downloaded the latest version of the other day?
Update to 2D kits pack (using SS kits) available here:

Hi,

I have been updating the 2D kits file for Flut skin and have added lots of leagues and all nations to the pack. I’ve been using SS kits.

Available here:

Thanks - just added it!
- Demir Grup Sivasspor (Turkey Super Lig) away kit colour does not match.
Athletic Club (Bilbao) third kit is missing.

See attached pic:
Attachments
Has anyone got links to Brazil Serie B and C?
@Shooto There is an issue in the config file - the line for Sao Paulo third kit is missing.
Hey @mysterio and @hammer9 I think some of the kits in this file and in SSKCC are incorrect?

- Panaitolikos away and third kits should be the other way round?
- Aris Salonika kits should be plain yellow home and black away kit? (see here https://arisfc.com.gr/index.php/gr/shop/official-jerseys)
- Atromitos home and away kits should be the other way round?

SSKCC done for this? PSG away and third kit colours don't match the colour bar.

It's working fine for me with the latest version of SSKCC.
Hi @hammer9

From your latest update, I have found the following issues:

Athletic Club (Bilbao) - third
East Thurrock – home
Enfield – third
Witham Town – home
Cirencester – third
Slimbridge – away
Dorking – third

I think the Leicester away and third kits are the wrong way round?
The away kit should be the pink shirt and the third kit should be the black one?
These sources are much better than those before,but since this one have been done yesterday from other source,I'll reject it.

But this image is up-to-date with current hairstyle and facial hair - plus in the right kit. The other one you found was from last season?
Try removing &h=240&w=240&t=square from the url

I don't see any of that in the URL for the page?
I'm not sure if this is an issue since the latest update to the Google Maps background pack, but any teams that do not have an image in the City Pack file pack for their city pic, have a picture of the national team stadium in its place and also as the background for the team.

Is this how it's supposed to be for teams that do not have a city pic in the pack?

See example attached.
Attachments
Sources with that quality and resolution are completaly useless.

Ok, sorry - one of the other Admins has been doing cutouts of custom created players for me and they were from the same source.

Thank you so much!

I submitted three player pics for improvements as the photos are up to date - however they were rejected as being too small a source? But they are from the same source as the ones you have been doing?

It's these three that have been rejected...

@stakel84 They're cuts still contain some imperfections, because i've just used remove.bg to cut them.

Sorry @Mustang13297 - I forgot one...

Bradley Riggs - image: https://www.tivertontownfc.co.uk/teams/202271/player/bradley-riggs-2427225
Perfect - thank you so much!
They are great and done so quickly too!
@stakel84 You can make cut-out requests here: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces/requests
If you open the player image in a new tab and remove &h=240&w=240&t=square from the url, you get a much larger picture. The bigger the source image, the better the final cut will be

Hope that helped!

I thought that request page was only for players that are in the original database and not created players?
I'm not 100% sure but I think that picture might be connected to the club ID of each team and national teams don't have one.

Found the issue, it seems like in the Config file, there are no lines of code to set it up for national times. I've just tried adding my own line of code for England and the Google Image of Wembley and it worked in game. So, I guess if I want two images for all the national teams, I'm going to have to add all the lines of code myself.

@Cago
The 3d pack is set up to show in several places including the same place as this pack so you need to make sure the game reads the config file for this pack first. The game appears to read each folder within the graphics folder by alphabetical order so make sure this pack appears in your graphics folder first or do what Qvordrup mentioned a few posts up and put this pack in the graphics folder of the skin so that it takes precedence over the 3d pack config file.

I get two stadium images (3d image and FMT image) showing on the stadium summary page for all the club teams, but I only get one image for National teams. Do you know why this is?
I'm not sure if this is an issue since the latest update to the Google Maps background pack, but any teams that do not have an image in the pack for their city pic, have a picture of the national team stadium in its place and also as the background for the team.

Any ideas @vp