Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 275980 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60880 changes from 242 contributors.
Womaz commented on: FM20 One on ones
Jan. commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
carlos-fierro commented on: FM20 One on ones
tdurb0 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 275976 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60852 changes from 242 contributors.
Kriss commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
matt Silec commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
matt Silec commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
kingrobbo commented on: Editor question
A new version of our data update was released with 275932 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60800 changes from 242 contributors.
maalivahti commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maalivahti added a download: Queensland Lions FC [10.09] Teampack
antman713 commented on: Editor question
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Golden FM added a video: Creating A Legacy #6 | West Ham Utd | Football Manager 2020
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #58 | EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! | Football Manager 2020
Tommy Hughes commented on: Editor question
A new version of our data update was released with 275916 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60775 changes from 242 contributors.
antman713 commented on: Editor question
antman713 added a topic: Editor question
Kun Aguero commented on: The Fallen Giants -- A new century of history
stakel84 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
stakel84 commented on: Brazil - Serie A SS'2019 New! (19/01/20)
stakel84 commented on: Greece - SuperLeague SS'2019/20 New! (30/09/19)
Mizta05 Comments
What does it mean that the type is missing?

Wrong ID in the form: Correct ID in for Lebohang Manyama is 65010049 but I am not allowed to change it... Sorry for the error!
can it be used without all the injuries and bans being removed? I am mainly interested in the youth players
Sorry for the bad picture, perhaps this i better?
Attachments
In addition to what @weeniehutjr said, I would suggest considering having them in a separate folder. Otherwise, you would have to reinsert the added lines into the config every time you download an update pack

Also, if your cuts are of people in the official database, then perhaps you could share them so that we can add them into the megapack for other people to enjoy

So you could have a seperate folder and config file and that would still work? Unfortunately the pictures are of youngsters not yet in the game
Is it possible to use home made cut outs with the cut out mega pack? How would I do that?
enlarged
Attachments
wow! will do that!
Again if anybody finds a better picture, feel free to post it
sorry about the small size, if anybody can find a better picture, feel free to post it
Hi there, how do I get the pictures to work with the cutout megapack?
I konow the source is not the best, but it is the best i could find. If anybody can find a better source, that would be great!

How do you guys find the bigger versions? Any tips you can share?
Hmm dont know why the picture is small here is another version
Attachments
Sorry for the bad sources, maybe someone else can find a better picture?
Attachments
sorry my mistake!!
Best image I could find, if outhers can find a more porfessional looking pivture it would be great
@Mizta05 don't you understand that those Ajax official images are almost useless...

I know they are not the best, but you always help me out with better pictures Baja

Seriously, though, I am really strugling to find good quality pictures. Maybe it would be an idea if you could get help to find pictures (or is there already a place in the forums for that?)
fixed it, turns out i had an extra folder in my MP folder. Once i moved the pictures and deleted that, it solved the problem
actually in the main folder, should i try to delete it?

tried that but does not seem to help...
Why do you have 3 config files? You should only have 1 in the main faces folder and another in the config files folder. Where is the one dated December 2018 located?

actually in the main folder, should i try to delete it?
Hmm, can you check within your MP folder to see if there is a file named 65033844? And perhaps open the config file with Notepad and look for that UID in there?

He is in my MP and config file, see my attachment
Attachments
I checked the latest config file and he is included in it, so not sure what could be happening. I'll re-include it in 11.08 to make absolutely sure it's in the megapack to be safe.

Have you changed your preferences?

Unsure what you mean, have not change folders or anything like that. I am using a skin, but all other cutouts seem to be loaded. I have trier to clear cache and reload skin.
Have you downloaded all the update packs? Have you changed the preferences as displayed in the opening post?

Yep fully updated. The cut out was in the game previously, but two or three pack updates ago it suddenly dissapeared. I noticed it also happened with a Croatian youngster (forgot his name) with an ealier pack update as well, but was unsure if that was an error, but Sedwyn George i requested myself, so I know he had a correct cutout previously.

I have a strange issue. Sedwyn George has a cut out face, but it does not show up in the game. How can that be?

Welcome !If good is the link the v8 refresh your page? I restarted the update with fresh start on the 19.3 database so that you have the latest database with the latest updates from Sports Interactive. This also prevents double players and other issues.

Thank you! The reason I ask is I have used the 7.0 as the basis for my own personal update, but the question is how much is wrong with the 7.0? Will the game be filled with double players then?
Is this a new update or?

the DL link is for the 7.1 hotfix, not 8.0? Also, why did you have to rebuild it?
ok will remember in the future
remove bg - not the best though...

Attachments