Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 107884 changes from 372 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 107863 changes from 372 contributors.
priority76 commented on: Oceania Nations 3D Kits for FM20
charlie18 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
Endake commented on: promotions and relegations
Endake added a topic: promotions and relegations
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.3 [03/08/2020]
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 107497 changes from 372 contributors.
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Asket added a download: Slavia Mozyr Teampack
David.Brown6 commented on: Scottish Pyramid (Accurate)
dadavinis commented on: PSG (French Ligue 1) 3DKit Home Classic Hetcher remastered
KM1991UK commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KM1991UK commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 107428 changes from 372 contributors.
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 107415 changes from 372 contributors.
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Asket added a download: Belshina Teampack
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: Boavista Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 107378 changes from 372 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 107325 changes from 372 contributors.
A new megapack was released: FMV Logos V2020.05
KalebENRH commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bakizp commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Jonas Comments
We just beat last year's finalists Ajax for fucking hell fucks sake!!! \o/

What do I do if I missed update 8.06 and have downloaded the latter updates?
Just spent yesterday and today losing five straight daily knockout tournament finals... before FINALLY winning on the 6th attempt just right now! Who has the time to play 40 games on the course over a weekend, though?
West Ham's defence is so shite.
Hull are so going down.
Brook didn't really stand a chance against Golovkin now did he. Man, that guy's a beast. I wanna see triple G put Eubank jr to sleep too.
Lingard and Mkhitaryan are asleep.
That goal from Stuani tho > *
Ugh, apoel still in this competition. Think I'll just throw up a little in my mouth.

Carlos Sanchez from Villa is heading to Fiorentina. Shocked anyone's willing to bid on any of Villa's players after last season tbh.

Gueye to Everton the exception.
Player Name: Sander Berge

Player ID: 53101282

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 53101282

And for the second year running we're ranked as the best unseeded team, as we yet again missed out on just one result in our favour in the 3rd round. Unlucky week.
Bad luck mate, you must have been tearing your hair out. Had an eye on it on Livescore and couldn't believe the full time result when I saw it.

Here is what happened: around the 70. minute mark I actually turned off the game as I didn't dare watch the rest of the game. Wandering around nervously literally counting the minutes I checked the Livescore app on my phone a little while later: 88th minute still nil all. I'm usually very pessimistic about Rosenborg for some reason, so thought to myself "there is still time for us to bottle this, though it does look promising". Turning on the TV in injury time only to see apoel being 2-0 up...
Right, I have put myself off my own suicide watch, I think. FUUUUCK!

Yes, we did concede three goals in stoppage time but it was basically over as they got the first goal; the other two was more of a result of us collapsing completely really. Exemplified in Jonas Svensson's tears on the third goal after he'd made a second crucial personal error. Poor lad.

That said, over two legs APOEL were the better side and deserve to go through. The fact that we didn't manage to kill off the tie when we completely dominated them in the 1st half in the 1st leg and should have been both 3 and 4-0 up came back to haunt us really. They got that all important away goal and last night we were very bleak in attack and never really threatened them. We've never really managed the art of defending a lead and that proved decisive last night. So close, but yet so far.

Oh, and last but not least. APOEL... never have I experienced a more disgraceful opposition. Doing everything in their power to confirm the South European stereotype of cuntish beahviour. Players running into the referee to fake injury, staff kicking balls out on the pitch to stop counter attacks and apparently our coach even received death threats from their bench: «We are going to find your hotel and come and kill you.» Fucking scum.

I hope they get battered in the play off round, that we draw them in the Europa League group stage and that we rip them a new one.
Where's Jonas?

Rosenborg conceded 3 goals in injury time to throw away a two goal lead according to lvescores

I'm busy dying.

Celtic fans blaming Deila when the problems really run deeper, lol.

Ze Germans are missing from this final. Best team of the tournament imo.
They haven't even won a single match after 90 minutes and are now in the semi's. Stand by what I said earlier that this Euro's is balls.
Player Name: Erlend Reitan

Player ID: 89051950

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 89051950

bump
Seems like a bargain compared to Hulk's move to China apparently worth €55M.
I don't know why people are so hung up on who'll be the next England manager tbh. It doesn't matter who it is, they'll fail anyway. The issues run deeper than who the manager is.
England hahahahaha.
This referee is living up to the stereotype of card happy South American ref's already. Both sides down to 10 men as Rojo is wrongly sent off. Messi booked for diving as well earlier.
Wow, it's a relief watching such a fast-paced game like this after some of the Euro borefests. Chile down to 10 men though, let's hope it doesn't ruin the game.
Copa America final live as we speak. A replay of last year's final: Argentina v Chile.
Got nostalgic reading this. Kinda reminded me of the old stories on the site due to the layout.
This Euro is balls. I miss the days of Euro 2000 and 2004.