Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
Mohamed Gebril added a download: Retro 1998/99 Season database
bigmattb28 commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 240745 changes from 760 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
bigmattb28 commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
mons commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack - NO REQUESTS
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
rocheyb commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019-20 Relink! (10/10/19)
kingrobbo commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 240737 changes from 760 contributors.
sleipnirfossa commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 240731 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240728 changes from 760 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Ivs commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Sheriff791 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240719 changes from 760 contributors.
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
crazycric Comments
Hi mate, thank you so much for your work! Does it work for fm touch?
Hi guys, seen on Miles Jacobson twitter account yesterday evening:
I've just given the green light for the beta. The process from now takes 24 hours or so. So you should expect it this time tomorrow.
So we should be able to download it tonight !
Great job so far with my favourite team mate! I'll keep an eye on your story...
Good luck! Exciting idea!
Thanks for your help but everything is already selected. My computer rating is 4 stars for 3D so I don't think this is the problem. Maybe it's because i only Watch the highlights of the game? Should I choose to watch the all game?
Hi guys,
I don't find how to see the stadiums (with the surroundings: shops...) at the beginning or during the games, as we could in the trailer. Is it a camera setting?
Thanks for your help...
Good luck mate!!!
Thanks a lot mate!!!
Thanks a lot mate, those panels are great!!! Exactly what I wanted!!!
Should be from midnight Thursday.

Thanks VP. !!!
Hi guys! What time do you think the game will be available for download on friday?
No panels changed, just use the classic version or attempt one of the challenges...

Thanks a lot mate!
Have the FM15 Beta and seems to be working fine...

did you change the panels? I can't see the stadiums pics
Players' attributes don't appear at all for me... quite annoying!
For those who would have the same problem, I found the solution: choose zoom at 95%...

Hi guys! Can we use it in fm15?
Just been in contact with Green Man Gaming, i can gladly say the Football Manager 2015 Beta will be released tommorrow

Thanks for this great news mate!
I would say this night... hopefully!!!
Demo is for a limited length whereas with the beta you can continue your save once the game is released.
Ten seasons at Norwich hey!? Would be great if you can do that and bring your story to our forums, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in it

Well, I don't think my job and my family will let me time enough to make a whole story but I guess I might share the main highlights of my career on the forum... I'll try anyway...
I'll start with Norwich City of course, try first to bring them back in Premier league and then as high as possible (English and european cups). I'll spend at least 10 seasons there, working with as many players coming from my youth team as possible... I'm very excited with the idea!
As far as I'm concerned, I always preorder the game on amazon to get the access to the beta and then I cancel my order...
Hi guys! Best price so far is on instantgaming: 25 euros!
FM2020 SALE