Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
fraktionmarback commented on: FM19 - This is Spartans
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
KEZ_7 commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.0 [released 11/12/2018]
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: MY TOP 25 FAVOURITE PLAYERS | PLAYER #14 | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Sampdoria Teampack
Nguyễn Đỗ Minh Thiên broke the record for FM2019 Highest Transfer Fee Received with 125000000 Million UK Pound Sterling
Dan commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
Dan commented on: FM19 - This is Spartans
Dan commented on: My Trials, Tribulations and Enjoyment as a football manager
Calan10 commented on: Germany - Bundesliga 3D'2018/19 Relink! (05/12/18)
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
A new version of our data update was released with 471283 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257828 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20119 changes from 124 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 471276 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257821 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20112 changes from 124 contributors.
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch
A new version of our data update was released with 471178 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257723 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20014 changes from 124 contributors.
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
crazycric Comments
Hi mate, thank you so much for your work! Does it work for fm touch?
Hi guys, seen on Miles Jacobson twitter account yesterday evening:
I've just given the green light for the beta. The process from now takes 24 hours or so. So you should expect it this time tomorrow.
So we should be able to download it tonight !
Great job so far with my favourite team mate! I'll keep an eye on your story...
Good luck! Exciting idea!
Thanks for your help but everything is already selected. My computer rating is 4 stars for 3D so I don't think this is the problem. Maybe it's because i only Watch the highlights of the game? Should I choose to watch the all game?
Hi guys,
I don't find how to see the stadiums (with the surroundings: shops...) at the beginning or during the games, as we could in the trailer. Is it a camera setting?
Thanks for your help...
Good luck mate!!!
Thanks a lot mate!!!
Thanks a lot mate, those panels are great!!! Exactly what I wanted!!!
Should be from midnight Thursday.

Thanks VP. !!!
Hi guys! What time do you think the game will be available for download on friday?
No panels changed, just use the classic version or attempt one of the challenges...

Thanks a lot mate!
Have the FM15 Beta and seems to be working fine...

did you change the panels? I can't see the stadiums pics
Players' attributes don't appear at all for me... quite annoying!
For those who would have the same problem, I found the solution: choose zoom at 95%...

Hi guys! Can we use it in fm15?
Just been in contact with Green Man Gaming, i can gladly say the Football Manager 2015 Beta will be released tommorrow

Thanks for this great news mate!
I would say this night... hopefully!!!
Demo is for a limited length whereas with the beta you can continue your save once the game is released.
Ten seasons at Norwich hey!? Would be great if you can do that and bring your story to our forums, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in it

Well, I don't think my job and my family will let me time enough to make a whole story but I guess I might share the main highlights of my career on the forum... I'll try anyway...
I'll start with Norwich City of course, try first to bring them back in Premier league and then as high as possible (English and european cups). I'll spend at least 10 seasons there, working with as many players coming from my youth team as possible... I'm very excited with the idea!
As far as I'm concerned, I always preorder the game on amazon to get the access to the beta and then I cancel my order...
Hi guys! Best price so far is on instantgaming: 25 euros!