Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
Bajesupa commented on: Spanish B Team Players Not Playing
Bajesupa added a topic: Spanish B Team Players Not Playing
A new version of our data update was released with 114517 changes from 398 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
MathiasKP commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
davidfosneberg commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
davidfosneberg commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
callumd14 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
pulquerio95 commented on: Requests
Sheffield Hammer commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 19 Mixpack
bartdude commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
wissamrekani commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
joey132765r736732 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 114471 changes from 398 contributors.
Kaarp3d commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
CountVladimir added a download: Leioa Teampack
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
ottooo commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 114369 changes from 397 contributors.
shumix commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ottooo commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Andy2883 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 114256 changes from 397 contributors.
crazycric Comments
Many thanks for your prompt answer!
Hi Guys,
First of alln thank you for this awesome work which highly contributes to the immersion in the game!
I've just downloaded the SS kits for nations but when I want to extract them, it keeps asking me for a password... is there any?
Many thanks in advance for your help!
Hi mate, thank you so much for your work! Does it work for fm touch?
Hi guys, seen on Miles Jacobson twitter account yesterday evening:
I've just given the green light for the beta. The process from now takes 24 hours or so. So you should expect it this time tomorrow.
So we should be able to download it tonight !
Great job so far with my favourite team mate! I'll keep an eye on your story...
Good luck! Exciting idea!
Thanks for your help but everything is already selected. My computer rating is 4 stars for 3D so I don't think this is the problem. Maybe it's because i only Watch the highlights of the game? Should I choose to watch the all game?
Hi guys,
I don't find how to see the stadiums (with the surroundings: shops...) at the beginning or during the games, as we could in the trailer. Is it a camera setting?
Thanks for your help...
Good luck mate!!!
Thanks a lot mate!!!
Thanks a lot mate, those panels are great!!! Exactly what I wanted!!!
Should be from midnight Thursday.

Thanks VP. !!!
Hi guys! What time do you think the game will be available for download on friday?
No panels changed, just use the classic version or attempt one of the challenges...

Thanks a lot mate!
Have the FM15 Beta and seems to be working fine...

did you change the panels? I can't see the stadiums pics
Players' attributes don't appear at all for me... quite annoying!
For those who would have the same problem, I found the solution: choose zoom at 95%...

Hi guys! Can we use it in fm15?
Just been in contact with Green Man Gaming, i can gladly say the Football Manager 2015 Beta will be released tommorrow

Thanks for this great news mate!
I would say this night... hopefully!!!
Demo is for a limited length whereas with the beta you can continue your save once the game is released.
Ten seasons at Norwich hey!? Would be great if you can do that and bring your story to our forums, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in it

Well, I don't think my job and my family will let me time enough to make a whole story but I guess I might share the main highlights of my career on the forum... I'll try anyway...
I'll start with Norwich City of course, try first to bring them back in Premier league and then as high as possible (English and european cups). I'll spend at least 10 seasons there, working with as many players coming from my youth team as possible... I'm very excited with the idea!
As far as I'm concerned, I always preorder the game on amazon to get the access to the beta and then I cancel my order...
Hi guys! Best price so far is on instantgaming: 25 euros!