Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
stakel84 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.3 v0.2 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (23/01/20) Relink!
stakel84 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Olimpic 2017 Teampack
Reddwarf33 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Gib Phoenix Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 275596 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60205 changes from 241 contributors.
Eiserner commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 275554 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60141 changes from 241 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ice Man commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 275549 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60136 changes from 241 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: York City - In it for the long haul
bigmattb28 commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
bigmattb28 commented on: Earth Trip
bigmattb28 commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
bigmattb28 commented on: Another shot at redemption.
A new version of our data update was released with 275536 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60123 changes from 240 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 275523 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60096 changes from 240 contributors.
Joyboy Comments
Hi Flut. love the skin and layout but I have a slight problem, the stadium pictures seem to come on then 30 seconds later go off then come on again.

Any ideas??
Think that's sorted it, I will confirm in a bit.
That may also help on a graphic issue I'm having.
I've found the issue now, actually Time to go to bed methinks.

You have an editor data folder inside the actual editor data folder. This is not correct. The .fmf files should be in the first editor data folder; anything in a sub-folder within it is ignored when starting a new game, hence why you're not getting the club name changes

Ah I see, I'll try that. Cheers mons

No change, few pics in the link.
I have already done that but I'll do it again. Give me 5 mins.
Scroll down on that page.
Where is best to upload to?
Should add that I'm happy to restart another game. The changes didn't work after I added the files and started a new game.
Hi, everything seems fine except the club names for me. Juventus are Zebra, R.Madrid and A.Madrid ect. Any work around for this? I've started a new game.

Numbers and letters are missing, I cant understand why.
Gwan then, tell me how I have a terrible attitude?

All Shedender needed to do was let Rob know about this, not be a patronising idiot to a fella who's first language is obviously not English.
First of all @OrKelvin, @Rob currently lives on the other side of the world and thus won't be on as the same time as others.

Second, this is a fans' forum in which we all have lives and don't go on them twenty four hours a day and seven days a week

Third and final, you will get your refund but you need to be patient, Rob will sort you out when he's next available.

Terrible attitude considering you're staff and this fella has been waiting three days for a reply.
Money upfront with an immediate transfer, seems strange.
I have a player on loan with a release fee of £1m, I'm in the Jan transfer window and have offered £1m which got rejected and also £1.1m which also got rejected.

Anyone have any ideas on why these offers are being rejected?
Personally I would find that doing something like this would take realism away from the game. I don't think you can do it anyway.
Hi, I might be being a tad thick here, but is there a megadownload of all the SS kits available?

Will give this a try, cheers
Will give this a try, cheers
Can you link me please?
These sound awsome, where can I get them?
Where do you put the ad boards? I've never been able to get them working.