Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 7356 changes from 56 contributors.
Kriss commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Delvi commented on: ID of journalists and logos for Media
Delvi added a topic: ID of journalists and logos for Media
VP. commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
WhiteH commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7327 changes from 56 contributors.
M6 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Mixpack req11 Mixpack
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
ZoneGaming commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7322 changes from 55 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/02/20)
hammer9 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE NEW SEASON LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 SAVE
steesh86 commented on: Spain - Liga Santander SS'2019/20 Relink! (26/01/20)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 7300 changes from 55 contributors.
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Colomiers Teampack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
mbretton commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
alifkifli commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr V1.4
A new version of our data update was released with 6989 changes from 54 contributors.
kad38 Comments
hi everyone i don't know if this comes from my game or if this year there are no colored shoes (yellow, red, white) all my players have identical shoes and the IA too .... did you notice it too or is it just my game ??
oooh nooo i wanted so much to test all that .... later then for me when i would do another / new career.....thanks
should I start a new game or not ???
should I start a new game or not ???
should I start a new game or not ???
should I start a new game or not ???
does it work on fm 20 please ?? @hammer9 @bolid74
As far as I'm aware the pitches are now hard coded meaning that they cannot be edited. You can try these but make sure you back up your original files first.

very well thank you for your answer I will not take a chance for the moment while waiting for new….
hi to all is this anyone knows if it works on fm20 ?? @Firat Kemal
up @bolid74 still no third man Utd's 3D jersey ??
very nice but he misses the third black jersey of Man Utd ??? @bolid74
yes, it works with FM19 (and should be compatible with FM20,21 and so on as long as SI don't change how facepacks work)

ok thank you very much for your quick reply my friend
hi all a question the faces of last year is it working with FM 2019? Thank you for your answers ????
great job I installed it and it's at the top thank you very much
so little question I do not know at all this add ons ..... once in the game you have audio comments? or writing that changes? or something else ??? waiting for your answer ....
a question friends adboards work very well and great work to you really .... my question is: when I downgrade the graphics level of the game to "medium" I no longer have the panels turning but the static panels they are well there ..... I am obliged to play "high" is it normal or ???? @rabcp

just googled it si have put it so it cant be removed unless rbcp nos away around it

listen to me on my side I have this panel that appears but it does not stay and the other panels scroll correctly
has anyone noticed this Bidstack video ad since si latest update it shows up on all grounds with video ads

it's true I noticed it too but I thought it was normal ..... no?
guys all worked fine until the last update 18.3.2 the panels come back very frustrating black again .... I would like to know if you too have this problem? @rabcp
hi @rabcp my video ads are still black I chose "club" as you advised me and I desperate (I play with Man Utd)

can you explain to me please how to do in preference then interface ?? I think it's because of that it does not work!

hi friends and congratulations for this wonderful work ..... you advise me what? club or no club? I play with Man Utd .....
me on my side even with the version 1.1 it still does not "club" and "no club" and I can not take advantage of all this is very frustrating for me ..... sorry again about it but I so want to be able to play with I play with custom adboard from several FM for many years and it's the only time it stuck .....
I played with Rangers vs Lech

why in game Lech don't have original 3D kits?

and i see that Sporting CP don't have a original kits

look here https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/39065/how-to-get-your-3d-kits-to-work-in-champions-league-etc
hello to all you know where to find SS kits for the Swiss championship and 3D kits too? thank you all

ps ; for FM 18