Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75543 changes from 269 contributors.
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
colin Hand commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
colin Hand commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Kettering Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 75507 changes from 269 contributors.
julianocp commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
CountVladimir added a download: Drogheda United Teampack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.4 [28/06/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 75399 changes from 269 contributors.
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: KF Shkupi Teampack
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: FK Akademija Pandev Strumica Teampack
julianocp commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Unión (SF) 1 Teampack
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: FK Radnicki Sremska Mitrovica (3 missing images) Teampack
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 75344 changes from 268 contributors.
ExtremeGravity commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 75311 changes from 268 contributors.
R4400 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 75228 changes from 267 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75227 changes from 267 contributors.
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Asket added a download: Textilschik Ivanovo Teampack
kad38 Comments
hi all my problem is that the led video panels work well but the banners around and place in the stands do not work .... you have to install everything and restart 2 times the game for it to work ?? i'm on FM20

Attachments

hi everyone i don't know if this comes from my game or if this year there are no colored shoes (yellow, red, white) all my players have identical shoes and the IA too .... did you notice it too or is it just my game ??
oooh nooo i wanted so much to test all that .... later then for me when i would do another / new career.....thanks
should I start a new game or not ???
should I start a new game or not ???
should I start a new game or not ???
should I start a new game or not ???
does it work on fm 20 please ?? @hammer9 @bolid74
As far as I'm aware the pitches are now hard coded meaning that they cannot be edited. You can try these but make sure you back up your original files first.

very well thank you for your answer I will not take a chance for the moment while waiting for new….
hi to all is this anyone knows if it works on fm20 ?? @Firat Kemal
up @bolid74 still no third man Utd's 3D jersey ??
very nice but he misses the third black jersey of Man Utd ??? @bolid74
yes, it works with FM19 (and should be compatible with FM20,21 and so on as long as SI don't change how facepacks work)

ok thank you very much for your quick reply my friend
hi all a question the faces of last year is it working with FM 2019? Thank you for your answers ????
great job I installed it and it's at the top thank you very much
so little question I do not know at all this add ons ..... once in the game you have audio comments? or writing that changes? or something else ??? waiting for your answer ....
a question friends adboards work very well and great work to you really .... my question is: when I downgrade the graphics level of the game to "medium" I no longer have the panels turning but the static panels they are well there ..... I am obliged to play "high" is it normal or ???? @rabcp

just googled it si have put it so it cant be removed unless rbcp nos away around it

listen to me on my side I have this panel that appears but it does not stay and the other panels scroll correctly
has anyone noticed this Bidstack video ad since si latest update it shows up on all grounds with video ads

it's true I noticed it too but I thought it was normal ..... no?
guys all worked fine until the last update 18.3.2 the panels come back very frustrating black again .... I would like to know if you too have this problem? @rabcp
hi @rabcp my video ads are still black I chose "club" as you advised me and I desperate (I play with Man Utd)

can you explain to me please how to do in preference then interface ?? I think it's because of that it does not work!

hi friends and congratulations for this wonderful work ..... you advise me what? club or no club? I play with Man Utd .....
me on my side even with the version 1.1 it still does not "club" and "no club" and I can not take advantage of all this is very frustrating for me ..... sorry again about it but I so want to be able to play with I play with custom adboard from several FM for many years and it's the only time it stuck .....
I played with Rangers vs Lech

why in game Lech don't have original 3D kits?

and i see that Sporting CP don't have a original kits

look here https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/39065/how-to-get-your-3d-kits-to-work-in-champions-league-etc
FM2020 SALE