Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113063 changes from 393 contributors.
DCarozzi87 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
nesciopt broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Draw with 6-6
Juampi Riquelme commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hariz zakwan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hariz zakwan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 112979 changes from 393 contributors.
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Jotew commented on: Extra Files
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: Mazatlan Mixpack
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: Puebla Mixpack
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: FC Juarez Mixpack
vikingnew commented on: 352 Montella's Revenge
vikingnew commented on: Scout recommendation ratings
A new version of our data update was released with 112911 changes from 393 contributors.
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: Cruz Azul Mixpack
kingrobbo commented on: promotions and relegations
A new version of our data update was released with 112872 changes from 392 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
kingrobbo commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
A new version of our data update was released with 112871 changes from 392 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 112783 changes from 392 contributors.
Jogo Bonito Comments
Alternative source photo is much newer but maybe harder to cut?

Thanks that one at the bottom looks a brilliant source, cheers.
Really great work everybody, thanks.
In the future (for images with 'wp-content' in the URL) you can remove this part to get the full-size image

I was told before but could not remember apart from the numbers what else to remove or if it was necessary to add anything to the link to replace what I removed.

I will try to remember next time, thanks very much for reminding me how to do it!
Brilliant, thanks for converting to much larger source.
Cut from another source, I think this one would be an improvement over the current @mons

Excellent, thank you. I would think the other one you cut was better, but I do seem to be really bad at knowing what is good or not with these faces! Either way, hopefully one of his new faces will be added
Great job, thanks. To me it's better, but happy for mons to decide
The original cut is good, but quite an old image and this one is a recent one (current season).

I will understand if not considered much of an improvement, but I think he looks quite different (and he is my star player).

He's only included once in the database, with the UID 13195954. The second instance of UID 1915388392 looks like a custom UID from an editor data file.

If you want to add him, I'd recommend putting saving the correct cut in a separate folder with the custom UID as the filename, then following the steps in this thread to generate a config file for him.

Ah right, cheers. I guess this is the drawback of having added leagues and editor files! It's hard t keep up with changes made and in this case maybe an African database I added has created that extra ID. Sorry to trouble you and thanks for the reply.
Hi there, this face cut doesn't appear to be showing up for player Kwame Kizito - ID 1915388392 but it was cut some months back.

It looks like a different ID 13195954 on the original request, but it's the same player.

He moved from BK Hacken to Falkenberg in January 2020 so duplicated in database I guess. Not sure how you would sort out? Perhaps put the same pic on both ID?

Could be - remember to download the real name fix to solve the issue.

You'll be surprised to hear that I re-downloaded this successfully this time!

And this guy's face does now show even though he is current French staff. But as an icon of the club I am managing (Lorient) I can now try to lure him back.
Sorry, I saw no face for this guy in my face pack when requesting.

Is that because he is French national team staff member?

Please set to reject/delete.

I'm awaiting guidance on how best to proceed and will keep everyone up-to-date. You're correct, for the time being none of the new faces from the latest update will show, though the improvements will.

Perfect, cheers. Good luck finding the solution
When this is sorted, please could you let me know how I would actually correct the latest update pack. I haven't followed the temporary fixes as knowing my skills it would probably end up in more of a mess, so will wait until it's done the way it was intended.

I'm right in saying that without this config file, none of the new faces from the latest update are showing? That's how it is in mine anyway.
Sorry, I had not seen there was a new pack created today. Thanks for letting me know
That is truly outstanding work, thanks Baja!
Thank you for all the work you do on all of these kit packs.

On the opening page for Serie A kit download, I think the re-link should say 20/05/20 (not 20/05/19).

Cheers.

As long as you post any additional sources in the comments of the request it's fine, a cutter will see them anyway I think your original source is better regardless, as he's facing the camera more directly.

Excellent, thanks. I'll let the cutter decide which source works best, I'm happy with either
The guy on the right with no beard in first source

Alternative source is actually bigger & better. Apologies, cannot edit initial request

Thanks, and thanks for making the cut
No problem. Newer, but the existing one is decent quality anyway. Stay safe and well.