Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: ITA mixpack part2
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Partalas commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
vonreichsm commented on: Iceland - 1.Deild Karla SS'2019 by marco talhadas New! (29/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
vonreichsm commented on: Ukraine - Persha Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
vonreichsm commented on: Ukraine - Premier Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V12.08
vonreichsm commented on: Russia - Football National League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
vonreichsm commented on: Russia - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
vonreichsm commented on: Turkey - SuperLiga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Pietras commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 is FREE For 1 Week
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: ITA mixpack part1
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
KEZ_7 commented on: [FM20] Monegasque
IvanRado1389 commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
vinko100 commented on: FM20 is FREE For 1 Week
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: VfB Oldenburg - Improvement (10 faces) Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 is FREE For 1 Week
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a download: Ukraine - Persha Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
hammer9 added a download: Ukraine - Premier Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
hammer9 added a download: Russia - Football National League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
hammer9 added a download: Russia - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (29/03/20)
Jogo Bonito Comments
Thanks to everyone for their efforts.

I noticed that after the latest update, the missing image of Kwame Kizito 13195954 didn't appear, although it was cut in time. It must have been missed so hopefully it can be scooped up in the next update. Cheers

Excellent, thanks
This request can be rejected as one has been done in 12.04. Cheers.

Perfect, thanks. How do you and others find larger images of the same pics that I find?
Seems I missed out on those 2 and another 11 completed at around the same time for some reason Will have to add them in 12.05

No worries at all. It must be an admin nightmare to collate all this stuff. Cheers
Thanks for this mons. I noticed that recently completed cuts for 47102376 (Arokodare) and 39053497 (Palmason) didn't appear in the latest release.
Thanks mons. I've re-installed Chinese kits and used that link above for Brazil - they all appear now. And the licence and name fix looks spot on..

It's taken a while to get to this stage but should be well worth it..Will PM you if my trip to Malta comes off

What you've done is not read the installation instructions carefully. I ask for the dbc, edt and lnc folders to be deleted, but you've gone and deleted the 20xx_fm folder(s) as well, which as you will now have guessed include the actual database

Thankfully this is very easy to rectify; you need to verify the integrity of the game cache from Steam. Watch the gif on this page - it may be from a different game but it's the exact process.

Once you do it, you will need to install this file again; make sure you read the instructions more carefully this time

I think I got messed up because I tried another fix, but I wasn't satisfied I had done it right then tried to remove it before applying your fix. I don't recall removing that extra folder but could easily have done when trying to remove the other files! Anyway, I verified the integrity and the other instructions were followed carefully and happy to say that upon launching a new game it appears to be all in order now. Thanks so much for your help!

For some reason it's not picking up the Chinese Super League kits that I have installed, so I will remove that and try again (whilst looking also for Brazil club kits and Mexican top flight ones).

Thanks once again mons. I might be in Malta soon so owe you a drink if that happens
Hi there. I've tried to apply the licensing and real name fix to my game but now cannot open FM20 at all. It picks up some folders but I must have uninstalled something.when doing these dbc, edt & inc bits.Those all appear to be done correctly by the way.

I've been using the face packs and logos for years until earlier today. I installed kit packs for the first time earlier and they were all fine. So the final piece was to add these licensing and real name fixes! I should have quit whilst I had 99% of what I wanted, but trying to get 100% has actually put me back to 0%.

From the attached screen shot PDF is there any simple way of fixing what I have done wrong?

Cheers.
Attachments
Sorry for poor source but thanks for making a cut possible.
Yes it is a much better version of the pic. Great find, thanks
There is a bigger version of the pic but I wasn't able to link it in the request:
Merci beaucoup, both cuts are great so I am happy with either
Sorry, please delete request as already cut
Found a nicer source

Thanks Rowan, a much better source and a great cut
Sorry, was not aware of that. Thanks for letting us know katalonczyk22 and apologies for wasting your time mons.
Sorry, ignore this request. I don't know how to delete or edit.

It was going to be an improvement request, but all it actually needs is the collar cut off a bit as the current source is good.

Again, great sources, I spend ages looking for them but you always find much better ones. Thanks
Great source, much better than mine. Thanks
The guy on the left with 'ES' on his top, not the player in black.
Great source, thanks. I found that pic in a large size, but it had the top of his head missing - cheers for finding this
Thanks, that is a much better source - well found!
The guy on the left (NL top).

Alternative source (guy in the middle below)

Thanks, I saw that one but although much bigger it wasn't a vey clear face because of the sun and shadows. But I am happy with whichever pic is easier for the cutter