Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 313881 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39794 changes from 210 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 515063 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313878 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39789 changes from 210 contributors.
Hilger commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 515068 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39726 changes from 210 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Christian Koch commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 13/05 for FM19
MMXX commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 515261 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314028 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39529 changes from 210 contributors.
misiakow commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Alexandru Daniel commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
misiakow commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Alexandru Daniel commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Sandro Waldmann commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.2.3 v0.2 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (10/02/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 515248 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314008 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39449 changes from 210 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314003 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39437 changes from 210 contributors.
julianross13 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S7-E2 Make Or Break! | Football Manager 2019
gregou75 Comments
Hello FM family ,

since a few days I have a problem ...

I use for a few months Videos adboards without ever having a problem.

But for 2-3 days, when I start a game, the first Adboard video appears, and then, nothing happens, the adboard remains fixed, it does not scroll, and other adboards never appear.

I don't understand why because i changed nothing...

Can someone help me?
fantastic job ! really, thank you for sharing your great work !!
Fantastic Work,really ...
Here's the one I created last year. It's the same scale as the other SI adboards

if you download rbcp packs they should be there but here is one for you

Great, thank you.
I think I never had it during my games because I play with the abdoards videos for the clubs and not for the competitions.
But I couldn't find it in different the packs.
Thank's again
hello rabcp,
I wanted to know if you could create the video adboard of the premier league, you know the one where you have the logo of the premier league with the colors green, blue, yellow and pink? I don't know if you've already created it, but I've never seen it during my games.
Thank's in advance for your answer
Right in your config file you need to look for this <record id="deon" size="7" /> <!-- use the default ads 7 times to get more than 50 cells --> change the size="7" to "99" it will then stop Bidstack video ad from showing up in your game

(Happy Days)

Hello

But Where is this config file? I didn't find it ...
Thank's in advance
Leave them up on screen and re-read everything as you go, you'll get it
I made a few twonks before I got it right, once you get one yer away and flying

that's what I tried to do, but I can't even create a simple video adboard, I'll try again.
Pray for me
Tutorial No.2
Rolling Object

This tutorial will explain how to create the rolling effect below.

Step 1
To begin my image has 3 layers, Background, Taxi and Logo. In this image we want to apply the rolling effect to the Logo layer. To apply this sort of effect we need to make a Smart object to do this we right click on the Logo Layer and select the Convert to Smart Object option.

Step 2
Our next step is to create a beginning and end of the animation, this is done by dragging the timeline to the desired start point and selection the Transform option, this will give our logo a starting position. Next we move the timeline along and again select the Transform option, this now gives us an end position. At this point the Logo should be dragged to the desired end position

Step 3
At this point our logo travel's from one end of the D Taxis text to the other, now we want to add a rolling effect. This is achieved by moving the timeline along 00.05 and again selecting the Transform option, now we want to rotate the angle 180 degrees this is done by selecting; Edit > Transform > Rotate then typing 180 in the angle field.

Step 4
Repeat the above step every 0.05 seconds mixing between 180 and 0 degrees....0..180..0..180..0..180..0..180..0

Now we have the finished effect, if the image is going from right to left instead then angles would be 0 and -180

your two tutorials are just perfect !
but unfortunately I can't create these video adboards ... I must be bad with photoshop but I really can't create them ...
That would be because of the LCD layer that gets applied I recon, think you'll fined it's the same fer all us and not just yerself

Okay, I thought maybe it was in my game ... thanks for the info
Hello :-) ,

I noticed something during my 3D games with Adboards Videos ... I have the impression that the Abdoards during my game are not of the same quality as the ones I can see on your different Pictures? ... can I do anything to have better qualities? I find for example that the Abdoards or there is the color white in it, like the Adboards Tempobet, and the white is almost grey...
Thank's in advance for your help
Okay, so if I understand correctly, I should have added myself in the XML file, when I put a new video adboard or a static adboard?
Thank's for your Help

I just realized by reading the previous post, there were all the answers to my questions ...
I asked questions already asked before !!!
sorry and thank you for this wonderful work! really good job
You only need one.
Club XML or NO Club XML

Thank's for your Help
You will need all 3
v1.0 was the original version, v1.1 & v1.2 added fixes and more clubs to the pack
So download v1.0 and then overwrite any files when installing v1.1 & v1.2

Hello,
I don't understand too much ...
I have download and install the 3 update, but I must also put the 3 XML files ??
Or would I need only the XML file of the last update?
Thank's for your Help
Good evening,

I would also like to create adboards videos, but for the moment when I try to do that it does not work.I have trouble for example to create my timeline video on photoshop, I do as you explained but it does not work.
I had another question, there are in the end several updates of your video Adboards, do I have to put each xml file for each update or there is a file for all?