Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
Platinum2400 commented on: Custom start date wrong year?
Platinum2400 added a topic: Custom start date wrong year?
Boossting098 commented on: WhatsApp:+1(956)410-3554 how to get IELTS certificate without exam in India Singapore
Boossting098 added a topic: WhatsApp:+1(956)410-3554 how to get IELTS certificate without exam in India Singapore
Boossting098 commented on: WhatsApp:+1(956)410-3554 buy orginal IELTS and TOEFL certificate
Boossting098 added a topic: WhatsApp:+1(956)410-3554 buy orginal IELTS and TOEFL certificate
weeniehutjr commented on: Source links
imadinnerjacket commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
ConnieEdulk commented on: Добрый день
ConnieEdulk added a topic: Добрый день
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
mva0322 commented on: 18/19 premier league standard kits
Svartov commented on: 18/19 premier league standard kits
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
A new version of our data update was released with 516667 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312991 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16440 changes from 118 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 New! (09/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
Evan Kane commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 V8.1 19/3/2019
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 72 [12 images] [10.12]
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Neil Walding commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
tombazzlez commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
NSNO-EITC Comments
For some reason I'm not able to download the image, only view it in my browser. But from the look from it doesn't look like you hav andy details at all at the top, only a straight line. As you say cropping isn't difficult, but in this cut, you don't have the whole chin. And as of Paint 3D, I have no idea what tools are availible in there, same with gimp. I would suggest you give Photoshop a go.

And what source are you using? It looks like it's been upscaled.

180x180 was used before and 250x250 hasn't been used for that long, so the majority of the cuts are still 180x180.

The image is the one you posted in my request thread https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/32343
As I said I know I cropped it too close, didn't realise how much I chopped off the top of his head though, but as am experimenting I'm not too bothered about that as I can redo that easy enough. I will have another crack tomorrow, see if I can remember how I did it and post again. Thanks.
A couple of things.
  • Needs to be on a transparent background.
  • Needs to be cut closer to the chin.
  • You have quite a lot of air above the head.
  • If the source allow it, the cuts can be 250x250 pixels.

Now I think I have cropped this a bit too tight, but is everything else OK. I sized first image at 180*180 as that's what all the others are in facepack, this is 250. The cropping is the bit I can do so I'm not bothered about this as I'm just trying to learn paint 3d at the minute, it's all the fiddly bits I have trouble with. But if this image is ok I think I can have a go properly
Attachments
As no-one picked up my requests I thought I would have a go myself, I know for some this is easy but for me it's not, I would much rather do text editing than photo editing, so have attached my first effort, am using paint 3d, I can use gimp but am finding paint 3d a bit simpler.
Would attached file be acceptable, if not please explain what else is needed, if it's ok I will have a go at some more. Constructive criticism and advice greatly appreciated.
Attachments
Those are all small things which can be added by the user in the respective lnc files, so no plans for a new version yet otherwise I'd be releasing new versions every couple of days

Quick question mons, if I edit the files will they be save game compatible after clearing cache or will the changes only work for new save, referring to the inc files?
Sorry if it's a stupid question, have only just diving under the hood of FM, but have delved under hood of many other games and quite enjoy a bit of file editing
Can you try re-downloading it now? Seems like hammer uploaded an incomplete version of the file. Should be fine now
Yup thanks, extracted first time using my old faithful 7zip
Winrar is freeware and is generally accepted as the most versatile and effective method at extracting compressed files. The 40 day trial period effectively never ends as you can use it past its trial period, legally, by skipping by the prompt to buy it.

Thanks for that mons, I didn't realise you could still use it after the 40 days, as soon as I saw it pop up in the installer, I cancelled the installation. I've used 7zip for as long as I can remember, and I've only had this error with files that have been confirmed to be broken. As I can use it after the 40 days I will give it a go, again thanks for the heads up on this, I don't like to use cracks, so as long as it is legal that's ok by me.

EDIT Still got the error
Attachments

I had same issues, but now it works. Try WINrar to extract!

I'll give that a miss I won't install something that I can only use for 40 days. If the rest of the packs are going to be in this format I won't bother with them either.
I appreciate it is up to the creator how to package things, but I won't pay for a Licence just to extract a set of files.

Extract error using 7zip
Attachments
7zip it works fine.
Does this include the Liverpool youth ban and also does it/will it include the Everton youth ban?
Yeah, have to wait for the Basic Skins for FM 19 to drop, so you can edit the opacity of the background in order to make the background pictures visible. It's a shame but with no archiver tool atm there's not a lot anyone can do about it. Look for michaeltmurrayuk, who's great with skins & panels, to get on it as soon as the beta ends and the tools become available.

Have already tried with a d/l skin and it does work, though due to the amount of info on screen it makes it difficult to read a lot, will wait and see what skins come out, but I am liking the purple, so may not change.
This pack here shows kits in 3D match on the pitch AND in locker room, behind manager. SS kits are shown in interface in overview windows. You need both packs for full graphical presentation.

Thanks for that I knew it and it seemed obvious but my brain kept telling me you can't have 2 different sets of kits.
Sorry to ask what seems to me a stupid question I'm posting because when I try these in game they show up on FM screen behind manager in dressing room, but then I load my game and I have default kit for my club are these (all the 3d packs) only for watching a match, as I have removed them and replaced with SS kits and they don't show up on FM screen dressing room but are the right kits on my club screen, the question is should I use both?

Thanks for confirming my thoughts
As these are in the fm19 d/l section assuming compatible but do we need to wait for skins or panels for them to work?
Am still setting up my game like a fool.
no they are optional and out of date for fm 19 , I would always recommend using this instead : https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/43990/fm2019-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix

Ok thanks for that always go for the susie name fix.

And the other issue is my end transferring from one drive to another its not copying everything over, just looked into my d/l and they are there, so now copying each individual sub folder, my apologies and thankyou.
you need to provide a UID for the club, then I might be able to help you

tried to multi quote, don't know if i can here, but anyway it seems to be missing from all folders, guessing the uid is 58137861 judging by the d/l pic
So installing into fm19 now do I need the editor data files as they seem very old?