Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
juve_man commented on: FM20 Extra files
Viet Dung Dang commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (29/11/19)
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DarrenToon commented on: SS Template Thread
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Small random mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 1 changes from 1 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Footygamer added a topic: FM20 Database Updated
WitchPlease commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
A new version of our data update was released with 0 changes from 0 contributors.
FMN_Standard commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 94523 changes from 376 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
crazyanimals commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
SirTAVARES commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
crazyanimals commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
kingrobbo commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.5 [20/02/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
FranGELP22 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
WynnZeroOne Comments
@WynnZeroOne here both red and white (you see the arrow between white logo that you cant see lol )
>>>>https://i.ibb.co/sw0pV70/normal.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/Rb3wJvr/small.png <<<<

Thank you! That's wonderful. So very sorry for late reply @hammer9

Grateful thanks @mons
So, 20.2.0 has a new folder called 'temporary within the 'lnc' folder

Contains an lnc file that in turn contains following text:

"CLUB_NAME_CHANGE" 2247 "Hertha BSC" "German"

Formerly McDoul
I think somewhere it's implied that merely joking about piracy is a bannable offence. I may be wrong?
Formerly McDoul
I wonder if someone might please do TCM style logo's of the Liverpool shirt badge please?

I have a huge dislike for the fugly cluttered club crest.

Think it might work best in white.

Grateful thanks.

Formerly McDoul

My good god that is gorgeous.....
Formerly McDoul
Edinburgh City, AIK, Bristol Rovers, Liverpool and probably 1860 Munchen or Holstein Kiel until I can have a dabble with Aachen.
Formerly McDoul
None of these codes work?

Formerly McDoul
Three strikers. This years glitch.
Nice work.

Are coefficients functioning? OR, assuming not, is there a way to give every nation an equal presence? Thanks
Formerly McDoul
If somebody finds the time to create the missing staff members by manually copying them from the FM17 database into a new editor data file, then I'd be very happy to include the file into v.10 of this release tomorrow week.

I'm afraid I don't have the time to do it myself

I'll sort that for you Mons. I've kept Editor 17 installed for copying over some of my own league changes, so exporting Ajax staff shouldn't be an issue.

You need a DBC? Compressed?
Formerly McDoul
It did this last year at times, pretty sure the file does fix it, something to do with the #'s in the file needing adjustment.

Great work again Mons, thankyou.
Formerly McDoul
FM16 was awful on 2560 x 1440 last year, crisp as you like this year... random.
Formerly McDoul
Absolutely in love with these. Possibly the boldest and most vivid kit iteration yet. I do hope people will embrace them, would be nice to see a large pack into lower leagues.
Formerly McDoul
These are beautiful, long may this continue.

Thanks to the creators.
Formerly McDoul
I've got 1GB up/down @kremmen ... happy to seed the life out of a new torrent. Especially if it helps the servers.
Thank you.Good job.
Formerly McDoul
Surely this megapack being touted on Steam is literally your kits in a single pack?

Formerly McDoul
The Royal League was an annual Scandinavian football tournament held three times between teams from the three Scandinavian monarchies (Denmark, Sweden and Norway) starting after the end of the regular domestic seasons of Norway and Sweden. The four best-placed teams in the football leagues of Denmark, Sweden and Norway participated in the tournament.

This version incorporates the top three from Iceland with the top three from Denmark, Sweden and Norway seeded to split the nations across groups.
Finances are boosted to moderate levels.

Finland inclusive version to follow
Iceland and Finland included version is WIP

Workshop Link
Formerly McDoul
A little something I use by way of ensuring some transatlantic games, expanded to allow for the Scots and English to clash pre-season

Intercontinental Winners:
UEFA Champions League versus Copa Bridgestone Libertadores
UEFA Europa League versus Copa Total Sudamericana
UEFA Champions League versus CONCACAF Champions League
Copa Bridgestone Libertadores versus CONCACAF Champions League

Anglo-Scottish Winners:
Barclays Premier League versus Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership
English FA Cup versus Scottish FA Cup

A few minor adjustments from last year. Still a WiP at present.

Download via Workshop here

Formerly McDoul
Wanted to ensure young Martin developed into all the hype suggests, so I've tweaked SI's addon a little.

His previous random PA led to him frequently becoming an average player instead of supreme Wunderkind.

So PA moved to -10, still random, but guaranteed to be top class.

Also improved Pressure, Professionalism, Determination, Consistency and Important Matches.

Just a little something for my game I thought I'd share.

Linky-Linky.

Formerly McDoul
Bristol Rovers have a third kit. Yellow. In the SS Kit pack. Not in the game tho.
Formerly McDoul
Kremmen I'm seeing a whole subset of metallic logos within Update 2015.1 - 04/11/14

Football Manager 2015\graphics\pictures\logos\metallic logos\metallic logos\clubs
Football Manager 2015\graphics\pictures\logos\metallic logos\metallic logos\comps
Football Manager 2015\graphics\pictures\logos\metallic logos\metallic logos\nations

This on top of

Football Manager 2015\graphics\pictures\logos\metallic logos\Clubs
Football Manager 2015\graphics\pictures\logos\metallic logos\Comps
Football Manager 2015\graphics\pictures\logos\metallic logos\Confeds
Football Manager 2015\graphics\pictures\logos\metallic logos\Default
Football Manager 2015\graphics\pictures\logos\metallic logos\Nations

I notice some logo are not present in either/or pack.

Could this be causing problems for people who say logos aren't showing? I know I'm only seeing Hull in the EPL for example.
Delete please.

Formerly McDoul
No need for refund, I'll just sign up again I've certainly made plenty of use of the facility already this FM, so happy to continue to support.

Thanks Rob.
Hi,

My subscription has largely been automatic since about 05, but it seems my change of Paypal account has broken things.

How can we set up next years renewal to my new Paypal Account?

There only seems to be an option to cancel from the compromised Paypal account that has been cancelled.

I'd like to continue my support of the site automatically come next October. I know it's a long way off, but I've never had to meddle with his before.

Formerly McDoul
Does it use substitutes this year? Seem to recall last year the subs didn't get used?
Formerly McDoul
Excellent work as always Mons. Thank you again.
I'm in.