Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
mercian5 commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
A new version of our data update was released with 512623 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317851 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78707 changes from 308 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78700 changes from 308 contributors.
jtnlange commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
A new version of our data update was released with 512625 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317853 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78702 changes from 308 contributors.
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
A new version of our data update was released with 512636 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317864 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78713 changes from 307 contributors.
Darkness89 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
weeniehutjr commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 512649 changes from 918 contributors.
Dite De Molay Comments
What skin are you using as currently they will not show with 'Dark' skin.

Ah I see.. I'm using dark skin right now.. after change it into normal default skin VOILA its working now !! Thank you very much for your good and hard work !! Well done
Why it doesnt work for me? Already put the folder inside Winzip file into directory as told above and nothing happends. Already too did go to interface and clear cache also reload skins but still nothing.
Did it doesnt work when using another type of graphics mod like mini stadium pack etc?
Any updated version for full version game?
Thanks mate !!
THANKS FOR THE LATEST UPDATE MATE !! Salute to your hard work..

Just another same complaint, player position mostly not showing up when open their profile are still there and surely annoying
For me it crashes every single time. Crash dump all over since FM went to 16.2.

Go into the following folder and delete the "game processing panel" xml file found in both:

Vitrex16 2.0 / panels

&

Vitrex16 2.0 / panels / game

Reload skin.

That methods so far works for me after 16.2 update.
The skin makers have found the solution, but not yet have able to upload the working version. There is a quick fix for the crash dumping though:

Vitrex16 2.0 / panels

&

Vitrex16 2.0 / panels / game

Reload skin.

Is there any negative effect if I delete both of that file? I mean we delete something that supposed to be there or included.
Awesome skin to use far, thanks for your hardwork mate !! Cant wait to see the update for fixing generated player profile that crashed with role and duty column box
Nice dark skin mate !! Only one problem I found so far, if I open a generated player profile, their picture will get much much bigger size and crashing with role and duty column under it. But if I open real player player all working just fine like your screenshot.
After latest FM update your skins are not working anymore. Whenever I press continue it always crash dump back at my dekstop
Are player picture suppose to be faded style like that? Kind of downside I think
And another one more thing, I know you said that role and duty column that keep missing are game error and not skins related, but after this new update the chance of that column doesnt shows are increased comparing to previous version. I did already used the old way to fix it by opened up another player profile and back to other to make it appears but sometimes it didnt works. What make me confused is if this is in game problem why I never got it when using original skins or other custom skins? Big thanks anyway mate
Oh one more thing, old bug still happened to me just like what I posted on November 25,

" Btw I think I found a minor bug, I've been installing a kit pack and its working just fine in your skin just like when I used other skins too. But in yours, when I use instant result feature after the match is done it will display the final score among with both team kit on side of it, but the both team kit only showing dark blank without any colour or emblem on it. Other than that it work just fine on club screen, match, etc. "
THANK YOU SO MUCH MATE !! LOOKS EVEN MUCH MUCH MORE AWESOME WITH NEW UPDATE !! GOOD WORK !!
After this last update whenever I quit the game and playing it again it will always stuck on loading screen that shows loading word on different languages. If I playing it without quiting then it works just fine, but when I quit the game and try to playing it again it always stuck like I said above. The only solution are deleting this skins. Anyone have the same problem?
Thanks mate !!
More screenshot please? Specialy on player profile, club, etc. Thanks

NICE !! Cant wait mate !! Best skin so far out there for FM 16
Yup, after 1.4 update the stadium picture are not shown
When we can expect for the next update?
Oh one more vital thing, I seems cant find tutoring option on your skin, when I used other the option are there and available. Thanks.
Thanks for the info, i will look into it for next update in some days!

NICE !! Will look foward to it mate !! I love your skin

Oh and 2 other bug that I found today,

1. When opening player profile, sometimes role and duty column only show blank without showing any info on what role that perfect for that player. My solution so far are I clicked on positions yellow link on the column above it, click back and then role and duty will be showing.

2. On a match, when I choose to show my player status on the column, sometimes it only shows my GK status only and none of other players including the subtitutes. My solution are changing that part of column into something else, like match overview etc, and select my player status again and all back to normal.

Thanks mate for your nice and hard work !!
Nice skin mate !! Cheers !!
can i combine this with flut skin?

I'm sure you can't because it a whole different of 2 skins, you can only choose on of it. Besides flut already have instants result on their skins too
Mainly some fixes my friend so no need for changelog for this version.

Ah okay then mate, keep up the good work !!
UPDATED to version 1.3

NICE !! Change log?
There is no fix for that my friend.. The logo selector works only when the match starts.. And need to be changed again after half time..

Ah okay then, its a minor of maybe even not a problem at all for me. Still a very good skin after all for me, thank you for your nice works mate !!
Oh I found one bug, or maybe I do it wrong. Before the match begin I click TV icon for TV logo selector, but when I choose one, like ESPN etc, nothing happend and when the match begin it still showing Greek Way TV instead of one that I'm choosing. Any solution to this?
LOVE THE BACKGROUND SELECTOR SOOO MUCH !! Thank you for the hard work !!