Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
kingrobbo commented on: FM18 update
kingrobbo commented on: FM18 Domestic Changes
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
kingrobbo commented on: Blocking of the CHELSEA market
kingrobbo commented on: FM18 update
kingrobbo commented on: Removing CL qualified teams
RD_ commented on: Blocking of the CHELSEA market
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 547999 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 360470 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 148348 changes from 466 contributors.
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Tanveer50243792 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Dan commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
maalivahti commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maalivahti added a download: APIA Leichhardt Tigers FC [10.09] Teampack
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Padova(serieB)_u20_u18 Mixpack
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 547705 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 360110 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 147694 changes from 466 contributors.
RD_ commented on: Removing CL qualified teams
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
CDarling commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
Dan commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
A new version of our data update was released with 547563 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359960 changes from 983 contributors.
adistar23 Comments
It'll be a clash with your files then, not mine. I've used this with real names fix, Pr0s, Nik33s database updates and correct lower leagues (eng/scot/oz etc),

Sangue Blues fantasy leagues have probably edited a comp somewhere that buggers it up. sorry dude.

I tried to delete all of sangue blus data files, I only used your data files all_american and canada. Still doesnt work.
They not working even if that's the only database selected?

I dont know about that, but i dont want to play only with that database. If its only working without all other databases, then i rather use just the mls.
Did you try the version in post 2? or the one in the main download?

try that one - https://www.mediafire.com/?issd4njdppesu7n

I tried the version in post 2 as well as the one you just posted, both did not work for me. thx for your effort, guess i just keep playin with the regular mls!
It says, a serious error encountered and the application will be closed. I will try to remove all his north amercian files. Hopefully that will fix the problem.

I tried it by removing all other north american files, but that was not the problem.

It'll prob be one of the mega packs from sangue blue, i've used the real name fix with no errors. One of his North American files is prob causing a clash.

whats the error message you get?

No, ignore that. Works fine or everyone else what error message do you get and what files are you using with it?

I use the real name fix from mons and the league mega pack from sangue blu. Those are the most important I guess, the others are skins, logos or kits. I really hope you can help me, because I would love to play with your file!
Does not work for me, tried it out and it always says there is an error. Might be because of the fact that when i have to choose the database file ingame, the 001_All_American-File is not declared as a file for USA. Do I have to select another USA database-file with your all american file together? all other files i downloaded and installed so far for the fm worked just fine, but that one i do not get to work. Thx for your help in advance!