Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 54 seconds ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
alfie103 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
A new version of our data update was released with 50581 changes from 197 contributors.
robbie campbell commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
A new version of our data update was released with 50546 changes from 197 contributors.
Eoin Fitzsimons commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
Footygamer added a video: Sunshine On Leyth - S1-E9 Toomey To You! | Football Manager 2020
Tomer Grosman commented on: Austria - Tipico Bundesliga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (31/12/19)
Lehoreis commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
daveazzopardi added a video: PENTAGON CHALLENGE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 #22
A new version of our data update was released with 50467 changes from 197 contributors.
robbie campbell commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
robbie campbell commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
A new version of our data update was released with 50439 changes from 197 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 50423 changes from 197 contributors.
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
Eoin Fitzsimons commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: Donawitzer Sportverein Leoben Teampack
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (20/05/20)
Jogo Bonito commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (20/05/19)
bigmattb28 commented on: Nordic nights & Scandinavian days
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
katalonczyk22 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
katalonczyk22 added a download: World mixpack 5
Jon Lon Dovi Comments
You need to report as a bug at SI

Thanks.

Whats the best way to do that?
Hi guys
I've had a problem when loading an edited (over 1.1m edits to be exact). For some reason the editor verifies the rules in basic rules in the editor but won't load without an error message in the game. But when I convert it to advanced rules it says there an error with promoted/relegated teams (too many down not enough up), which basically isn't counting the promotion playoffs. Finally when I tried to click off the promotion playoff and re-do it, once I clicked off there was no tick-box to select the playoff again?? This was the same with all divisions promotion and relegation playoffs (all tick-boxes would disappear when clicked off).

Any help would be brilliant.

Thanks

Awesome! Thanks Kifla6!
photoshop as always

Thanks for the link
Any update about MLS 2017 kits?

Which software do you use to create please, I wanted to make a few myself
OK, just noticed it was Tampa Bay Rowdies not FL Strikers but thanks. What do you need to do fix the editor data? Does the kit colours matter on this years database?

Thanks again.
Oh, yeah FM16
Oh, yeah FM16
Thanks, its actually quite a few. So far:
Minnesota Utd- H
Jacksonville Armada - H
Fort Lauderdale Strikers- T

As I'm typing I've been checking the kitpacks to the game and it seems some are missing H&A but I've obviously been checking the config files have correct ID's in both sections and matching kitpack names and they're all correct. It also seems most of them are randomly on the same config file/same folder as kits that show up entirely for some teams. I'm totally baffled as at times on previous games I've added kits in myself and sorted the config etc.. out and not had a problem.

Thanks again.
I am using SS kits btw, thanks.
Thanks Hammer9. I've tried that download. It add the 3rd kits for some teams but I wasn't bothered about that, I knew how to sort it. The download doesn't sort the problem though, all it appears to have done is swap whichever home/away kits was missing for some teams. For example (BEFORE DOWNLOAD Minnesota Utd home missing & away loaded and AFTER DOWNLOAD home loaded and away missing). I don't think the kit colours in database matter as I tried a kit file from a previous FM where the away kit was a different colour than the current database and it loaded just fine. Any suggestions, thanks again.
I've downloaded all of the USA league kits and have am issue with certain kits not appearing in game, for example a teams away kit but not the home kit. I've checked the config file and all is correct and even tried changing the name and putting the missing kit into another folder with config file aswell. But no luck, any suggestions? Thanks
Hi there

I've the same problem, there isn't a small logo folder when Ii downloaded the file. Usually on older logo pack there is a Large, Normal and Small. On this is pack there is only a Back Right and Normal. Am I missing somethimg?