Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520842 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318042 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26889 changes from 166 contributors.
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Baja added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 80 [12 images] [11.02]
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
imadinnerjacket commented on: Missing\Improvement Mixpacks Thread [ONLY FOR CUTTERS AND MODS!]
Footygamer added a video: Now Streaming Live!
Rashidi added a video: Kop Diaries Champions League Quarterfinals Football Manager 2019
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 520851 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318051 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26866 changes from 166 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Esporte Clube Bahia Teampack
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mahdidaco10 added a download: FM2012 data update season 2018
Kiwi92 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 520848 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318047 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26862 changes from 166 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Compostela Teampack
Baked_Bean2nd commented on: please someone help me with custom start date
Baked_Bean2nd added a topic: please someone help me with custom start date
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26808 changes from 166 contributors.
MatthewFR23 Comments
The MLS won't have any matches scheduled here. Since 2017, there has been no winner. Loaded it in after a couple of ingame years, I am currently in 2027. All the other leagues work as far as I have seen, just simming winners and all that, but the MLS just doesn't have any history. Can I do something to fix it or is my savegame fucked and do I have to start my journeyman over?
Thanks. I think I might do that, but mainly I was just wondering where that big amount came from because personally I don't think the club can really afford it Was also afraid that it might be unaccounted for and some sort of 'bug' or something.
I'm currently managing Alloa Athletic in the Scottish League One, and I have found that I spend at least 20k each month on 'youth setup', which is double what I pay for wages. For last season, it shows close to 300k. That's a lot of money, especially for a SL1 club. I'm assuming I can place a board request to lower the expenditure for youth recruitment, but I'm not completely sure what's part of 'youth setup' in the finances view. Anyone that knows what is a part of the youth setup costs and how to lower it?
I think there is an issue with Martinique, as it gives me a notification about the amount of teams not being correct.

Also, do you need to load in every file in order to use the continental cup files? For the OFC CL, for example, do you need all of the Oceania files to use that one correctly? Would be a huge load on my CPU, right?
Does it work later on in the game? Anyone tested it for a couple of years?
'Little pause', yet still adding 24 leagues. This man deserves a statue.
Hi claassen,
Congrats for your work! What does "new format, from season 2018/19" mean?

Romania: 3rd division activated (with new format, from season 2018/19)

2017/18 is played in the old format, as of the next season there will be a new format. I guess you can check the competition rules ingame to see what it is exactly.

Awesome work. Any idea when that update will come? Just waiting on the larger countries in Africa to start my Journeyman/Hexagon challenge
Nice, did not expect the Netherlands update. Just waiting for some larger African and Asian nations and we're all set for the Hectagon challenge or whatever it is called
Can I start a game and later on add in the leagues you add? Guess not, right?

Also, can I combine this with another update (one that has the Dutch lower leagues)?

I understand you are only going to put in new countries? As posted earlier in this thread. As I would like to start in the Dutch lower leagues, does anyone know if I can somehow combine this db with one that has these Dutch lower leagues? Or am I going to have to mess around in the editor myself?