Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 1565 changes from 25 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
Sajzik. commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Varanos commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
arneas commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
A new version of our data update was released with 1085 changes from 25 contributors.
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.05 OUT NOW [03/02/2020]
PiratedGamesKing25 commented on: Stuck in loading screen
Kendio broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Penalty Shootout with 33-32 Penalties
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
DodosDodos added a topic: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 776 changes from 24 contributors.
Varanos commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Pending improvement mixpack 5 [11 images] - includes remove.bg cut already
Varanos completed a season in their Football Manager career: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Varanos added a career: Chuck's Slovakian Project
A new version of our data update was released with 673 changes from 24 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 626 changes from 24 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: FM Editor 2020
EnigMattic1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
FMN_Standard commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
bvb4life commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/02/20) Relink!
kaisertatsumi commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
BrianCloughALegend Comments
thanx for the reply,yes i got my stadium expanded,so can i use other teams video ads ie man city and what would i have to change in the xml?thank you

I don’t need to do anything, there are over 10 video ads assigned to the Champions League. I only make ads for leagues I use so I won’t be make any Polish ads, there are guides on how to make both static and videos adboards on page 1 of this thread if you want to try making your own.

It sounds like you’ve gone wrong somewhere with the patch, due to the way the ads work in FM it is an akward addon to use, I’ll try and post a more detailed video installation guide over the next week or so

I’m guessing you’ve either been promoted or had your stadium expanded as your games seem to be showing video boards and none are assigned to Peterborough, you can either follow the guide on page 1 to edit the xml and assign some video boards to your team or switch to the non club xml file for your home games.
ok,so im getting ads for every other team but when i play at home my ads dont show,Any1 can help? thank you
im not getting anything mate,this is all i get,

I believe the ads from folder "default" are used in friendly matches.
Attachments
do these work in friendlies,because i have just started a new season with peterboro and they aint showing yet,
does anybody elses spurs stadium work for them,i cant get it to work?
i have downloaded all your google map background pics and im now using the skin FLUT skin dark,but when i go in to overview instead of seeing city pics im getting this,do i need to edit the config?

I'm afraid I know nothing about skinning but try asking the creator if there is a way you can change the transparency.

how can i change this?both my stadiums are showing instead of city pics?thanx
Attachments
No problems,its OPZ mate,also is there any way i can make it abit darker?thanx
Anybody Please?

Is there anyway of getting rid of this?thank you
Attachments
Is there anyway of getting rid of this?thank you
Attachments
what skin is best to use with it?i honly have the default one at the minuteso any suggestions?thanx
how can i download the complete pack,because when i click the link it doesnt do anything,thanx
Hello,i have an old computer with windows 7 on and i want to re-install it but keep all my files,does anybody know how this is possible?thank you
thanx lads will try that
Just got a new computer but i get annoying pop ups,whats the best internet explorer to use ie google chrome etc and whats best addons for it?please help these popups are driving me crazy!!thank you
ok thank you,could you direct me to it thanx

We have a request system. Please use it to request these
can anybody do these please,would be most gratefull

i think it happens everytime i save something from the editor,must be to do with that then,so if i load them all up will i have duplicates?
im not sure,shall i delete them?
Im wanting to start a new game,but noticed all these league and data updates,do i need to have them all ticked ?i dont want to duplicate anything
Does anybody have 1 of these and were is the best place to get one from?also is there any decent games out for it,i like games like resident evil,silent hill,ive been told until dawn is good.thanx
i two would like the templates,thank you

Hii, can make Internazionale milan, barca or manchester city template season 16/17? Cz 7.1 I can't found template for them.. thank you..

Please PSD file template.. thank you..
I would also like to know this,also do the other adboards work for fm17?thanx
Just downloaded all the packs,now do i have to extract each file,or can i just extract the last one (part 19)
brilliant pottersmad got them working thanx
Are these default and if not how can i get my middlesboards boards to show?
i have mine in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/ads then the other one in graphics/pictures/ads and still not working,ive done everything it says but still the default ones show up
exactly the same as you,

I am having some problems getting the ad boards to appear. The FM defaults are still showing and I would be grateful if you can help out.

Currently I have the ads saved using the following file path:

1) - My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/Graphics/Pictures/ads - In this file I have all the ad files such as south america, worldwide, oceania etc.

I made another file for the config files and the directory is listed below:

2) My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/ads/clubadboards/fm

After doing all this I loaded up the game and followed the steps you detailed above, however, they do not load up.

Go to the 'display' tab and untick 'use skin cache'
tick 'reload skin on confirm'
untick 'clicking on an ad board takes you to its owners website'
Go to the 'general' tab and set size of text & images to 100% (if not already)
Confirm these changes

Reload FM15

I'm sure there is probably something simple I am missing here but I can't think what. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers in advance.
Do you need to start a new game for these to work because they dont work on mine