Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352541 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134964 changes from 438 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 541179 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352527 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134950 changes from 438 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 541183 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352531 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134939 changes from 438 contributors.
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
A new version of our data update was released with 541181 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352522 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134925 changes from 438 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 541141 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352489 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134884 changes from 438 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352482 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134877 changes from 438 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 541087 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352415 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134767 changes from 437 contributors.
Andy Smith commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Botev Plovdiv Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 541043 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352356 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134675 changes from 437 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 541036 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352329 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 134641 changes from 437 contributors.
BrianCloughALegend Comments
thanx for the reply,yes i got my stadium expanded,so can i use other teams video ads ie man city and what would i have to change in the xml?thank you

I don’t need to do anything, there are over 10 video ads assigned to the Champions League. I only make ads for leagues I use so I won’t be make any Polish ads, there are guides on how to make both static and videos adboards on page 1 of this thread if you want to try making your own.

It sounds like you’ve gone wrong somewhere with the patch, due to the way the ads work in FM it is an akward addon to use, I’ll try and post a more detailed video installation guide over the next week or so

I’m guessing you’ve either been promoted or had your stadium expanded as your games seem to be showing video boards and none are assigned to Peterborough, you can either follow the guide on page 1 to edit the xml and assign some video boards to your team or switch to the non club xml file for your home games.
ok,so im getting ads for every other team but when i play at home my ads dont show,Any1 can help? thank you
im not getting anything mate,this is all i get,

I believe the ads from folder "default" are used in friendly matches.
Attachments
do these work in friendlies,because i have just started a new season with peterboro and they aint showing yet,
does anybody elses spurs stadium work for them,i cant get it to work?
i have downloaded all your google map background pics and im now using the skin FLUT skin dark,but when i go in to overview instead of seeing city pics im getting this,do i need to edit the config?

I'm afraid I know nothing about skinning but try asking the creator if there is a way you can change the transparency.

how can i change this?both my stadiums are showing instead of city pics?thanx
Attachments
No problems,its OPZ mate,also is there any way i can make it abit darker?thanx
Anybody Please?

Is there anyway of getting rid of this?thank you
Attachments
Is there anyway of getting rid of this?thank you
Attachments
what skin is best to use with it?i honly have the default one at the minuteso any suggestions?thanx
how can i download the complete pack,because when i click the link it doesnt do anything,thanx
Hello,i have an old computer with windows 7 on and i want to re-install it but keep all my files,does anybody know how this is possible?thank you
thanx lads will try that
Just got a new computer but i get annoying pop ups,whats the best internet explorer to use ie google chrome etc and whats best addons for it?please help these popups are driving me crazy!!thank you
ok thank you,could you direct me to it thanx

We have a request system. Please use it to request these
can anybody do these please,would be most gratefull

i think it happens everytime i save something from the editor,must be to do with that then,so if i load them all up will i have duplicates?
im not sure,shall i delete them?
Im wanting to start a new game,but noticed all these league and data updates,do i need to have them all ticked ?i dont want to duplicate anything
Does anybody have 1 of these and were is the best place to get one from?also is there any decent games out for it,i like games like resident evil,silent hill,ive been told until dawn is good.thanx
i two would like the templates,thank you

Hii, can make Internazionale milan, barca or manchester city template season 16/17? Cz 7.1 I can't found template for them.. thank you..

Please PSD file template.. thank you..
I would also like to know this,also do the other adboards work for fm17?thanx
Just downloaded all the packs,now do i have to extract each file,or can i just extract the last one (part 19)
brilliant pottersmad got them working thanx
Are these default and if not how can i get my middlesboards boards to show?
i have mine in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/ads then the other one in graphics/pictures/ads and still not working,ive done everything it says but still the default ones show up
exactly the same as you,

I am having some problems getting the ad boards to appear. The FM defaults are still showing and I would be grateful if you can help out.

Currently I have the ads saved using the following file path:

1) - My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/Graphics/Pictures/ads - In this file I have all the ad files such as south america, worldwide, oceania etc.

I made another file for the config files and the directory is listed below:

2) My Documents /Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/ads/clubadboards/fm

After doing all this I loaded up the game and followed the steps you detailed above, however, they do not load up.

Go to the 'display' tab and untick 'use skin cache'
tick 'reload skin on confirm'
untick 'clicking on an ad board takes you to its owners website'
Go to the 'general' tab and set size of text & images to 100% (if not already)
Confirm these changes

Reload FM15

I'm sure there is probably something simple I am missing here but I can't think what. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers in advance.
Do you need to start a new game for these to work because they dont work on mine