Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 33 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 73455 changes from 262 contributors.
tombazzlez commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 73442 changes from 262 contributors.
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
maxiclarkee04 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
JimmysTheBestCop commented on: FM NewGAN Faces V1
babi commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 73407 changes from 262 contributors.
Pontuzzz commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan SS'2020 Relink! (22/06/20)
Gooner 87 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.4 [28/06/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 73394 changes from 262 contributors.
calhau2908 added a download: ICC-International Champions Cup
A new version of our data update was released with 73389 changes from 262 contributors.
wproms commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
bktr_025 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
Gamma022 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
A new version of our data update was released with 73362 changes from 261 contributors.
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.4 [28/06/2020]
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Tommy Hughes commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Help with font colour...
DarrenToon commented on: Squad Registration changes and remove licensed kits in editor
DarrenToon added a topic: Squad Registration changes and remove licensed kits in editor
andr3 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
BrianCloughALegend Comments
Hello,Am i doing something wrong?i have tried to install but not working,this is were my files are,are they ok?can anyone help please?
Attachments
Does anybody have the Regens 10 staff members pack?i click on download and it says error,Thanx
me again sorry,so downloaded 12.00 torrent file and there is no config file,do i have to put update packs in were they have a config file?

No need to download the 12.0 update pack, start from 12.01 onwards.
thanx so im downloading 12.00 torrent file now,then i need to download 12.00 update pack,12.01 update back etc?

If you're not sure, that's possibly the best way

If you've still got the individual 12.01 - 12.09 update packs, then you can just apply them - no need to redownload them individually
i think i will download the torrent 12.00 and then update the packs one by one,thanx

Do you have the 12.00 full megapack? Or is it just the update pack? I.e. do you have 250k-odd images or is it 3-4k only?
Quick question guys,i have re-formatted my computer and lost everything but i backed up facepacks from 12.00 up until 12.08 do i need to download 11.00?thanx
Having a pretty shitty week at minute. My computer loads up for about 5 mins then goes to a blue screen (crash dump) it does it all the time so every time I try to do something it gets halfway through and goes to blue sceen. So I think it's time for a new computer. Anybody got any recommendations? I know it's a big ask but my budget isn't very big. But I need a fast computer for playing fm. Thanx all
Also if any1 can get it me i dont mind paying them for there time
Is there any whizzkids out there?So i changed my password on facebook on my computer and clicked on log out of all devices,so i go to log back in and it says it will send a code to my phone number,but i just realised that it is a old phone number and i havent got it,so then i click use different verification and it says i need to use a code generator but i cant get that either,so i have no way of getting back in my account,i have clicked forgot password etc and it sends me a link to my email and when i change password its saying it will send a code to my phone number again (which i dont have) is there anyway round this?i have got alot of family and friends and memories (photos) on there,Please if any1 can help i would be very gratefull,thank you
Here they are
Attachments
Ive just installed fm20 for the first time,and loaded my game,all the England Premiership kits dont work its just default even the logos,but league one and two all work,but they are not the kits i have installed,so there must be another location where it is loading from,can anybody help please?thanx
thanx for the reply,yes i got my stadium expanded,so can i use other teams video ads ie man city and what would i have to change in the xml?thank you

I don’t need to do anything, there are over 10 video ads assigned to the Champions League. I only make ads for leagues I use so I won’t be make any Polish ads, there are guides on how to make both static and videos adboards on page 1 of this thread if you want to try making your own.

It sounds like you’ve gone wrong somewhere with the patch, due to the way the ads work in FM it is an akward addon to use, I’ll try and post a more detailed video installation guide over the next week or so

I’m guessing you’ve either been promoted or had your stadium expanded as your games seem to be showing video boards and none are assigned to Peterborough, you can either follow the guide on page 1 to edit the xml and assign some video boards to your team or switch to the non club xml file for your home games.
ok,so im getting ads for every other team but when i play at home my ads dont show,Any1 can help? thank you
im not getting anything mate,this is all i get,

I believe the ads from folder "default" are used in friendly matches.
Attachments
do these work in friendlies,because i have just started a new season with peterboro and they aint showing yet,
does anybody elses spurs stadium work for them,i cant get it to work?
i have downloaded all your google map background pics and im now using the skin FLUT skin dark,but when i go in to overview instead of seeing city pics im getting this,do i need to edit the config?

I'm afraid I know nothing about skinning but try asking the creator if there is a way you can change the transparency.

how can i change this?both my stadiums are showing instead of city pics?thanx
Attachments
No problems,its OPZ mate,also is there any way i can make it abit darker?thanx
Anybody Please?

Is there anyway of getting rid of this?thank you
Attachments
Is there anyway of getting rid of this?thank you
Attachments
what skin is best to use with it?i honly have the default one at the minuteso any suggestions?thanx
how can i download the complete pack,because when i click the link it doesnt do anything,thanx
Hello,i have an old computer with windows 7 on and i want to re-install it but keep all my files,does anybody know how this is possible?thank you
thanx lads will try that
Just got a new computer but i get annoying pop ups,whats the best internet explorer to use ie google chrome etc and whats best addons for it?please help these popups are driving me crazy!!thank you
ok thank you,could you direct me to it thanx

We have a request system. Please use it to request these
can anybody do these please,would be most gratefull

i think it happens everytime i save something from the editor,must be to do with that then,so if i load them all up will i have duplicates?
FM2020 SALE