Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 45 seconds ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
ducc commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v1
James Overton commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
crazyanimals commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
Joe BLigh commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v1
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
CBN commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
robmoore_396 2 commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v1
SolC commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
divster commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
rob202006 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: The Gers
DMendoza1969 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Chelsea - Under Embargo #22 The Old Enemy! | Football Manager 2020
Morris64 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A new version of our data update was released with 246749 changes from 787 contributors.
alec6247 commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
daveazzopardi added a video: KNOCKOUT! FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 - Paris Saint-Germain #10
Shedender commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.2 [22/11/2019]
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
Waterdeep70 commented on: International Save..England to start with
MMXX commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Waterdeep70 added a career: International Save..England to start with
A new version of our data update was released with 246739 changes from 787 contributors.
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Nokey Comments
All leagues are working except Spain? says there's too many teams in liga 123???

do you use another update with?
with 19.3 and only the files from susie?

i only have 1 in the database

I found where I got the problem, I'm on my laptop and I had this file "Extra Susie Live Update! V3.fmf" in the Data folder. sorry for inconvenience
Hi, I just started a new game and I have 2 "Gen Shôji" at the "Toulouse Football Club".
The good player is the one with a ^ on the o. I can not find where the problem comes from.
Attachments
Is it works for Turkey? I try it but i see there is no real results in Turkey. I choose Sortitoutsi.com league and 27May .

Yes it works with turkey, can you show me the files you select please?
Had this workin for a while but whatever I do now I just can't seem to get the real fixtures to work with random teams winning stuff. the start date works fine just this stopped working...

Do you use another update with? because if you use the one from Barcaseb "Download Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams" it's sure that it will not work any more.
Hi, I downloaded it and the 27-05 file is in .fmf and I can't load it into the editor, help!

Why do you want to use it in the editor? it is only used to launch the game on May 27
Hey man, you can take a look at the third division of Portugal, in my save it does not start in the 19/20 season, and in the future, this problem occurs in the other divisions of Portugal.

For Portugal, there are only Liga Nos and Ledman Ligapro with the results of this season.
Are you playing with an update that adds divisions to portugal?
The file is asking for a password and keyfile when I download... any ideas?

I didn't put a password on my file
Will it be that when I download an update, how can I start a game in Europe in July 2019? How do you make this file compatible with some update type the pr0?

thanks

With this update you will start the game on May 27, 2019.
There is an update that can make you start the game with the championship and the cups of Europe of the season 2019-2020 but you will start the game in 2018.

I use as update only that of the site with only the file "live changes"
Not to be that guy but there's quite a few fixtures missing in Scotland... having had a look I believe the last 5 rounds of fixtures are missing from the Scottish Premiership.. apologies if wrong or if they're currently being worked on for a later release.. or does the split prevent you from adding them?

As already said, I can not do anything for that. I can just interact with the results of the championships.
I can not do anything for championships with 2 phases or with play-offs
Another question about this with the future start date etc., is there a way to prevent contracts being extended forwards a year? Starting on 27th of May and players contracts are set to run out the season after this one, rather than the current season. Noticed the contract reduction file in the data update but that seems to be buggered for the time being and was wondering if there was a simple-ish way to fix it for now

I don't know, I personally use my file with the update which is on the site taking only the file "live changes"
Is there a text file available for download somewhere that allows importing the fixtures into other data files? Using a lower league pack in england but I also want to start next season.. already been through the last couple of years and done the fixtures manually, not sure I have the patience this year!

on page 2 I explain how to make a copy paste my file results on yours
Buenas con lo reglamento y promociones no pero si se puede poner un parche con los fichajes y si es asin.donde puedo conseguir uno que solo ponga los fichajes y no los equipos que an subido o descendido gracias de antemano y buen trabajo el tuyo

puedes tomar este parche

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update">Your text to link here...

tomando solo el archivo de imagen en el archivo
Attachments

I'm confused to why there isn't all the top leagues results here, where can I find them?

I don't understand what you mean because there are the results for 30 championships
i have, i have all of the other nations, just can't find the start date

Your file is like that?
Attachments
i cannot find the custom start date country

You have to directly put the file 27-05-19.fmf in the folder
C:\Users\***\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data
hi ive downloaded the custom start date ( today) as want to start with sheffield united in prem

done the usual download
extracted to editor data folder

started new game - selected the custom database

but when i go into league selection and on sortitoutsi start date is always 2018

and when i select and start the load again its alwys 21st may 2018 with no updated promotion/relegated teams

any help?

no other custom databases are selected

The file only works if the game starts on a Monday...
Here is the link for a complete update with 30 championships

Hi,

this file is compatible with the sortioutsi transfers update?

Thanks.

Hello,

It will work until the championships are updated (relegations, promotions)
This is the best data update ever, made Football Manager playable again. Thanks alot Nokey!

Is there any chance an update with the result of the Derby-Villa game will come out tonight? Got 48 hours until i start work again and desperatly wants to start av save with Leeds, but can't start it untill the outcome of that game is in my game .

Is there any way to donate money to you Nokey for your efforts?

As already said, I can't do anything for that. I can just interact with the results of the championships.
I can't do anything for playoffs and championships with 2 phases
So four teams have been relegated. Should this document be the default that Empoli will be relegated?

I don't know where it can come from. On the last update there are only 3 relegated to Serie A
The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19 is out
Sorry, I don't know how to upload screenshots, so I can't upload them.

you can put the pictures here
Attachments
The result of this screenshot you sent is that Empoli finished eighteenth, so only three teams were relegated.But in my, because there was another round in Serie A at the beginning, and Empoli was the seventeenth in the final ranking, but it was relegated, so the final result was that four teams were relegated.

if you look good, the first image is that of May 20 and the second is the 27 but once the championship is over. In the game that I simulated Empoli lost his match so he is relegated because Genoa made a draw so has passed him with the goal difference.
Empoli would have won and lost Genoa that would have been the opposite

do you use another file?

Is there a problem with the Italian league? Opening default Empoli downgraded

There is no problem, as long as the championship has not finished the possibly relegated teams will be displayed.
If you advance to the last game of the championship, you will see that there are only 3 teams that are relegated.
Attachments
I want to real fixtures file as a .fmf file. (not .xml). Please upload it as FMF

why do you want them in fmf?
You can do it yourself with the editor
Doesn't work for me. I can replace files in D:\Dokumenty Windows\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data but when i start new game and I choose the league unfortunately
it does not pop up anywhere sortitoutsi.net

try to put all the files (especially 20-05-19.fmf) in
D:\Dokumenty Windows\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data

Sorry but i don't have this problem with custom start of the 13th may...
Do you use other files that you download or do yourself?
Attachments
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL? DFB POKAL FINAL?

I can not do anything for championships with 2 phases or with play-offs

Which Custom start date did you take?