Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.6 [29/09/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 184338 changes from 681 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 184299 changes from 681 contributors.
Carlito85 commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Wink commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 184261 changes from 681 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v0.5 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (28/09/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v2.9 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (28/09/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Croatia - HT Prva Liga SS'2020/21 by bolid74 Relink! (28/09/20)
hammer9 commented on: Croatia - HT Prva Liga 3D'2020/21 for FM20 Relink! (28/09/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 184254 changes from 681 contributors.
prydz commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
mons commented on: No Subscription
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Foteex commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 184247 changes from 681 contributors.
nickl90 commented on: No Subscription
nickl90 added a topic: No Subscription
A new version of our data update was released with 184214 changes from 681 contributors.
Justsnooze commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Zimbabwe - Premier Soccer League SS'2019-20 Relink! (28/09/20)
Orestinho commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
hammer9 commented on: Atalanta 3rd kit again
hammer9 commented on: UAE - Arabian Gulf League
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: FMV Logos
cHMIELu added a download: Germany - Bundesliga SS'2020/21
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 184176 changes from 680 contributors.
Nokey Comments
He now works with the PSG Academy, developing the practice of football in Lebanon and Thailand. So I do not know if he is part of the PSG recruitment cell or other but he no longer works for Castanet
there is no end date because it is an amateur contract
there is no end date because it is an amateur contract
there is no end date because it is an amateur contract
He signed an amateur contract so there is no end date
All leagues are working except Spain? says there's too many teams in liga 123???

do you use another update with?
with 19.3 and only the files from susie?

i only have 1 in the database

I found where I got the problem, I'm on my laptop and I had this file "Extra Susie Live Update! V3.fmf" in the Data folder. sorry for inconvenience
Hi, I just started a new game and I have 2 "Gen Shôji" at the "Toulouse Football Club".
The good player is the one with a ^ on the o. I can not find where the problem comes from.
Attachments
Is it works for Turkey? I try it but i see there is no real results in Turkey. I choose Sortitoutsi.com league and 27May .

Yes it works with turkey, can you show me the files you select please?
Had this workin for a while but whatever I do now I just can't seem to get the real fixtures to work with random teams winning stuff. the start date works fine just this stopped working...

Do you use another update with? because if you use the one from Barcaseb "Download Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams" it's sure that it will not work any more.
Hi, I downloaded it and the 27-05 file is in .fmf and I can't load it into the editor, help!

Why do you want to use it in the editor? it is only used to launch the game on May 27
Hey man, you can take a look at the third division of Portugal, in my save it does not start in the 19/20 season, and in the future, this problem occurs in the other divisions of Portugal.

For Portugal, there are only Liga Nos and Ledman Ligapro with the results of this season.
Are you playing with an update that adds divisions to portugal?
The file is asking for a password and keyfile when I download... any ideas?

I didn't put a password on my file
Will it be that when I download an update, how can I start a game in Europe in July 2019? How do you make this file compatible with some update type the pr0?

thanks

With this update you will start the game on May 27, 2019.
There is an update that can make you start the game with the championship and the cups of Europe of the season 2019-2020 but you will start the game in 2018.

I use as update only that of the site with only the file "live changes"
Not to be that guy but there's quite a few fixtures missing in Scotland... having had a look I believe the last 5 rounds of fixtures are missing from the Scottish Premiership.. apologies if wrong or if they're currently being worked on for a later release.. or does the split prevent you from adding them?

As already said, I can not do anything for that. I can just interact with the results of the championships.
I can not do anything for championships with 2 phases or with play-offs
Another question about this with the future start date etc., is there a way to prevent contracts being extended forwards a year? Starting on 27th of May and players contracts are set to run out the season after this one, rather than the current season. Noticed the contract reduction file in the data update but that seems to be buggered for the time being and was wondering if there was a simple-ish way to fix it for now

I don't know, I personally use my file with the update which is on the site taking only the file "live changes"
Is there a text file available for download somewhere that allows importing the fixtures into other data files? Using a lower league pack in england but I also want to start next season.. already been through the last couple of years and done the fixtures manually, not sure I have the patience this year!

on page 2 I explain how to make a copy paste my file results on yours
Buenas con lo reglamento y promociones no pero si se puede poner un parche con los fichajes y si es asin.donde puedo conseguir uno que solo ponga los fichajes y no los equipos que an subido o descendido gracias de antemano y buen trabajo el tuyo

puedes tomar este parche

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update">Your text to link here...

tomando solo el archivo de imagen en el archivo
Attachments

I'm confused to why there isn't all the top leagues results here, where can I find them?

I don't understand what you mean because there are the results for 30 championships
i have, i have all of the other nations, just can't find the start date

Your file is like that?
Attachments
i cannot find the custom start date country

You have to directly put the file 27-05-19.fmf in the folder
C:\Users\***\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data
hi ive downloaded the custom start date ( today) as want to start with sheffield united in prem

done the usual download
extracted to editor data folder

started new game - selected the custom database

but when i go into league selection and on sortitoutsi start date is always 2018

and when i select and start the load again its alwys 21st may 2018 with no updated promotion/relegated teams

any help?

no other custom databases are selected

The file only works if the game starts on a Monday...
Here is the link for a complete update with 30 championships

Hi,

this file is compatible with the sortioutsi transfers update?

Thanks.

Hello,

It will work until the championships are updated (relegations, promotions)
This is the best data update ever, made Football Manager playable again. Thanks alot Nokey!

Is there any chance an update with the result of the Derby-Villa game will come out tonight? Got 48 hours until i start work again and desperatly wants to start av save with Leeds, but can't start it untill the outcome of that game is in my game .

Is there any way to donate money to you Nokey for your efforts?

As already said, I can't do anything for that. I can just interact with the results of the championships.
I can't do anything for playoffs and championships with 2 phases
So four teams have been relegated. Should this document be the default that Empoli will be relegated?

I don't know where it can come from. On the last update there are only 3 relegated to Serie A
The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19 is out
Sorry, I don't know how to upload screenshots, so I can't upload them.

you can put the pictures here
Attachments