Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 42916 changes from 214 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511231 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310666 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42804 changes from 214 contributors.
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V11.09
A new version of our data update was released with 511287 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310690 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42786 changes from 213 contributors.
egbertjan commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
HockeyBhoy commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 511294 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310697 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42764 changes from 212 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Fiorentina Live Let's Play | Episode 10
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 511346 changes from 918 contributors.
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 310736 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42745 changes from 212 contributors.
reubenagboola commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 511347 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310761 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42730 changes from 212 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511773 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311159 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42572 changes from 211 contributors.
Miltão_Imperador Comments
This pic is like from 2014 and the other one from last year
@mons sorry for this, I didn’t know about the 250x250 new rule so I thought the actual cut has been an error
@mons an alternitive one for 19338111 https://i.imgur.com/DvusMZf.png
Can anyone help?
Can anyone help?
Santos Will appeal on the justice. If that really happens, Zeca will need to pay 50M€. So it’s not confirmed yet
Man, there’s nothing concrete about it, that’s totally wrong for now
Sorry, the first Proof was already on my ctrl+v hahaha
Man, that’s a pic from 2 or 3 years ago. How could be better than the current? He doesn’t even have his front teeth like that anymore.
I´m having difficults in this one, can anybody help?

These are all Santos professional players http://2016.futebolpaulista.com.br/clube/5/Santos/Atletas , as a fanatic Santos Fan, i guarantee this guy r not here
@HRiddick could u that? I’m without my pc...
I had made his pic yesterday, but I said I could get a better source, so here it it’s
desculpa Diogo, ainda não aprendi a fazer isso haha
I’m not in my house right now Mons, but when I get home I’ll do it
Man, I’m out of home right now, will be returning just tomorrow, but as soon as I can I’ll try to help you
Please delete, found a much better source
I’d happy if someone could help me. It’s an easy cut, but I’ll be without my computer until day 23, so if could anyone help me
Having some problems with this one, can anyone help?
How could that be an improvement if it’s old and with shadows in his face. As the current one it’s from this year and show clearly his face
Already made by me and it's on the last update of the mp