Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
mons commented on: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
Sopel commented on: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
mons commented on: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
Sopel commented on: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
Sopel commented on: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
mons commented on: Wonderkids 2019
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Dmitri-K commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019-20 Relink! (10/10/19)
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
lorek007 commented on: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
Chris van Horssen commented on: Wonderkids 2019
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
mons commented on: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 160 - New Stadium Completed! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240692 changes from 760 contributors.
Sopel commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Sopel added a download: BFA Digicel Premier Leauge (Barbados) Mixpack
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
jumy commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
Tuckius commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
A new version of our data update was released with 240672 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240674 changes from 760 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: How to watch the draws for competitions?
loadyth commented on: How to watch the draws for competitions?
A new version of our data update was released with 240601 changes from 760 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240599 changes from 760 contributors.
Bothan Spy Comments
Like I say, cut it out. If you don't want to fall out with anybody, avoid making comments which tend to make you fall out with somebody, it's not rocket science.

And I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm entirely convinced about this "eccentric" and "daft" self-description, seems to me like it's an excuse to justify behaving like an arse, time after time. It's like taking care of an unruly infant with you at times, and that isn't and shouldn't something I have to do.

You want to cut - good, I'm happy. But less of this behaviour please.

ha ha! love it. "unruly infant" that's quality. I think that sums me up. you do realise that my tongue is firmly in cheek with the rubbish I send? I guess nobody gets the joke apart from me. people are far too serious these days...
I will carry on the cuts, but I wont tone down my personality. I am who I am. if I think something is askew then I will say so. tough shit if you don't agree with me. I say what I think. Ban me if you want. I'm sure ill get over it.
Listen, firstly you WANT an appreciation, then you said that couldn't give a toss about me. First strike. What do you expect, that everybody will thank you because you've chosen to do some cut outs? How can @mons never said anything like you did (and he's much bigger than both of us). If you want to really appreciate someone, appreciate yourself - search for high quaility pictures, make some requests, cut them and congratulate yourself.

And I'm sorry, I did a lot for FM community - making popular transfer updates for fm 15 to 18, contributed to sortitoutsi live updates when we were starting (and advertising where I could), doing my own update and now helping people on official forum with editing and stuff. And I've never 'requested' anything, from likes, thanks to donations. Because I like what I do and what I did.

I am a bit eccentric and sometimes provoke. sorry about that. its just my daft personality. however, a small thumbs up wouldn't go amiss. I don't want to fall out with anybody, Mons knows that I am daft and make silly comments, but that's who I am.. I am happy to cut out your requests.
many different people are doing my cutout requests so I don't particularly pay attention to thank them in comments to be honest, but I'm always grateful to people that want to help with logos, faces or editor files. Cut-out faces are help to ten thousands of users, my very own file helps only thousands

wow. many thanks for your heart felt appreciation. i don't know you or what you do. couldn't give a toss tbh. but a minor thanks wouldn't go amiss. ive cut out some pretty difficult faces for you recently. although i don't expect chocolates & flowers, a thank you would be nice.
@FootballManager this is going to be a tricky cut...I do like a challenge though! lol
again. not an improvement, just different!
@cebul have you been using remove.bg? its far better to just request the image using the original source. I know you think you are helping, but personally I like to work with the original picture. I will cut these for you, but if you request in future, bear that in mind mate. thanks!
that's not better. its just different. marginally better granted but hardly worth a request.
must be me. sorry. im going cut crazy!
@dydwo its a tiny image that. I presume that's the best you could find? @Baja you are usually the best at finding stuff. im happy to cut it but could do with a better source...
@bigpole I dont mind cutting your requests mate, but a word of thanks wouldn't go a miss now and again. its not a service, its a something I do in my own time.
i dont expect cash or a recommendation for a knighthood, but an acknowledgement of thanks would be nice now and again.

that's just a different picture but on a less sunny day...
why would you want a better picture of this lad unless you are him or know him? crap footballer.
might be slightly better but not worth cutting. I wont waste my time.
much better. ill cut it

@Carlito85 why are you getting involved?? ha ha.
@Baja always a pleasure. I will always prioritise your requests as you have helped me in the past.
ill try my best
@Baja work your magic?
@Baja I'm seeing a lot of 'improvement' images so far that are literally just different and hardly a huge significant change to the original.
@dydwo just provide the original picture my friend. I will sort the rest.

it can sometimes hinder the cut.

crikey that's small! @jWaSiMhE is that the best you could find? @Baja can you work your magic?
@mons this player isnt showing up in the game. joe wilsons ID is 29225908
nothing massively wrong with the last cut. it was just a bit blue and not straight.
i love that house! id live there and buy it!
it looks like a fairy tail house.
I think I like the original curve head. not the green or faded one. I will try my best.
I think its about time cutters connect with the requesters.
I do love this player. he has been a good striker for me. Of course I would love to cut him
I always thought his cut didn't look right. a bit wonky. ill try and do it justice.

he has a happy face! I will totally cut that!
1452. must be the lowest ID I've ever worked with...loads of tips there.

Personally I beg to differ @mons

I do see what you are saying with the slight collar. I personally dislike the collar tip. especially if its coloured. I like a players face to be neutral with no colours or 'tips'.

There's no swan neck because I cut close to the chin. That way, there is no club colours and they look good when they sign for other teams in a dynamic game.
If I am cutting out a player, I like to have little or no obligation about what team he plays for. I am happy to cut a 'tip' near the base of a neck, but if it is at expense of him looking like he plays for that club & nobody else, then I try not to. If there's a collar tip that looks neutral then it stays. otherwise, tough shit.

that's my response.
tips are a waste of time. keep them if they are there. who care if they aren't? its like being bothered if fish have fingernails...

Jemale Mckenzie-Lowe is a good lad. He's not being able to find his joy about gaining a contract & fulfilling his dream about becoming a full time footballer.
but, hes been able to juggle real life with his dream of trying his best. He was once on the radar of top clubs.
He can fulfil his potential but real life some times gets in the way. Somebody just needs to give him a chance.
I have faith in him.
He needs a chance. The non-league footballer that has had 3 cuts needs...

I'm gunna find him & talk to him.

Jemale McKenzie Lowe. Labelled the new waste of cutters time! Ha ha

Yeah that's better. Why are we even bothered about this obscure players picture?! Ha ha
Far too much attention shown to this non-league footballer. I'm sure there's other pictures needing attention. Lol
FM2020 SALE