Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 31 minutes ago
Viet Dung Dang commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (29/11/19)
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DarrenToon commented on: SS Template Thread
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Small random mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 1 changes from 1 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Footygamer added a topic: FM20 Database Updated
WitchPlease commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
A new version of our data update was released with 0 changes from 0 contributors.
FMN_Standard commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 94523 changes from 376 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
crazyanimals commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
SirTAVARES commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
crazyanimals commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
kingrobbo commented on: WISLA KRAKOW - MISSING FOOTBALL - HEBERT SILVA SANTOS
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.5 [20/02/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
FranGELP22 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Darkness89 commented on: FMBase FM20 Data & Transfers by Darkness
mva0322 Comments
I've removed FM2020 from my computer due to all the ongoing issues I have had with Sports interactive and steam. The in game editor i purchased never worked and SI wouldn't refund me for it, so i've given up.

If anyone would like to get involve in this project and create kits for other leagues i would be happy to share my design files.
@ivs i'll try do the Juventus kits over the w/e as well - looks like you would need to use FMRTE or the editor to fix the colour of the away kit though. will keep you posted through this thread
I've finished the Premier league kit pack and it can be downloaded here:

I don't think i have the time to do other leagues but happy to share the source files for people who have the skills to created them in adobe photoshop and illustrator. As for the sleeve sponsor i've only made it 110% larger than they appear in real life as so you can make them out. They're actually smaller than most of the other kit packs that are available.

If there are any kit producers our there that would like to get involved in this project then please get in touch and i'd be happy to share the .psd files
Let's this if this preview works?

Link

@ivs Thanks for that info I can send you a preview of the kits i've done so far if you like - I don't know how to host images on this forum without using dropbox - do you have any suggestions? Otherwise I can email you a preview. I only have Norwich, Bournemouth, Everton, Burnley, Crystal palace, newcastle and Brighton left to complete.

I also have been in contact with some of the other site managers regarding kits and they have been hit with infringement notices by clubs for hosting kits - has that happened over here? i don't want to get anyone in trouble!

As for using the in game editor to get the Man City third kit to work. I have the steam version of FM2020 and the in game editor doesn't work. I've had numerous correspondence with SI Games about it and they are super unhelpful - they really do not care and are unwilling to refund . I don't support you know where I can get that SSKCC file from? Luckily i was able to use FMRTE (mac version) to change one of the extra pairs of Third Kit socks into a Shirt - thanks for that info!

Hey thanks for your comments. I'm working through these and have now done 12 of the 20 Premier league Teams. I'll drop some samples below and hopefully i'll get them all done before i go on holiday at the end of the week. Orthodox who created the PR Kit set was kind enough to provide me with his .PSD files so i don't need to recreate all the background patterns for all the kit variations.

I still can't get the Man City third kit to work so if anyone know's how to fix that i would be super appreciative!

here are examples of what i've done thus far:

Arsenal - these are the ones i drew from scratch

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man Utd

Sheffield United

West Ham

@mons can't you just resize it from 350x350 to 250x250?
@Dmitri-K and @mons - i just had an attempt at this from Jadon's england profile. I masked the hair correctly. Not sure what size you wanted it so it's 350x350 px

hit the preview to check it out

Anyone have the a .png file of the new FM2020 kits so i can create the new kits to match the in game. I don't have FM2020
Let me know how you go and if I can help at all. even though I don't play anymore I might be open to doing the 19/20 premier league kits once they're all released
You can download my premier league kit templates for last years teams for here:

You will need adobe photoshop and illustrator creative colour to access these files.
Would be happy to share. Do you know your way around Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator? You'll need to have a family decent understanding of how to use them.
Great work! I wish more leagues were done with the standard template.

No worries - I just wish I had more time to do other leagues? If there is anyone out there that would like to get involved I can share the templates. You just need photoshop and illustrator (for the smart objects positioning).
Hi,

Here you will find Standard Kit 2019 Template. (original 256x256)
If you create more, please share with us. (i am bad at drawing collars...)

Good luck everyone!!

https://i.imgur.com/bPBVmM2.png https://i.imgur.com/4YejWMV.png

https://i.imgur.com/w5HDq74.png https://i.imgur.com/d6dXAhS.png

It seems your media fire link doesn't work. can you share again or point us to the location of the directory. I'd love to get these so i can use them to make other leagues
I thought i'd share my progress on the standard kits for all 20 premier league teams i've been trying to create. I wasn't happy with any of the other kits packs out there as i didn't think they were close enough to the licensed in game kits already available. I've managed to create all kits except for the Puma ones which are coming. i wanted to get feedback to see how keen people are for me to finish these?

UPDATE: these are now done and can be downloaded from the kit section on this site.

Link: https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/46681/austins-ss-premier-league-1819-kits

I've created a photoshop template that allows you to bend the logos around the shape of the jersey. Happy to share if someone (who knows photoshop) wants to help me create a full set of 18/19 premier league kits.

West Ham home kit progress attached
Attachments

So it's always bugged me that the kits people make for FM never match the in game kits so i'm going to create a set of premier league 18/19 kits (from scratch) that match the look and feel of the in game kits. As this is quite a big task I was wondering if anyone out there with photoshop skill wanted to assist? I have worked out the angles you need to change the logo's etc and can provide a .PSD file for reference.

Please see attached the first kit I made in about 10 minutes.
Attachments

Does anyone know if this works for FM18 as well as '17?