Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521010 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318291 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27620 changes from 170 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520984 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318275 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27595 changes from 169 contributors.
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520997 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318287 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27588 changes from 169 contributors.
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318285 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27553 changes from 169 contributors.
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Lyon Live #50: Half a Century #FM19
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ice Man commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 520990 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318273 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27541 changes from 168 contributors.
Waterdeep70 commented on: England & Bath City
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Is this Camp Nou? WoW Football Manager 2019
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
mva0322 Comments
Great work! I wish more leagues were done with the standard template.

No worries - I just wish I had more time to do other leagues? If there is anyone out there that would like to get involved I can share the templates. You just need photoshop and illustrator (for the smart objects positioning).
Hi,

Here you will find Standard Kit 2019 Template. (original 256x256)
If you create more, please share with us. (i am bad at drawing collars...)

Good luck everyone!!

https://i.imgur.com/bPBVmM2.png https://i.imgur.com/4YejWMV.png

https://i.imgur.com/w5HDq74.png https://i.imgur.com/d6dXAhS.png

It seems your media fire link doesn't work. can you share again or point us to the location of the directory. I'd love to get these so i can use them to make other leagues
I thought i'd share my progress on the standard kits for all 20 premier league teams i've been trying to create. I wasn't happy with any of the other kits packs out there as i didn't think they were close enough to the licensed in game kits already available. I've managed to create all kits except for the Puma ones which are coming. i wanted to get feedback to see how keen people are for me to finish these?

UPDATE: these are now done and can be downloaded from the kit section on this site.

Link: https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/46681/austins-ss-premier-league-1819-kits

I've created a photoshop template that allows you to bend the logos around the shape of the jersey. Happy to share if someone (who knows photoshop) wants to help me create a full set of 18/19 premier league kits.

West Ham home kit progress attached
Attachments

So it's always bugged me that the kits people make for FM never match the in game kits so i'm going to create a set of premier league 18/19 kits (from scratch) that match the look and feel of the in game kits. As this is quite a big task I was wondering if anyone out there with photoshop skill wanted to assist? I have worked out the angles you need to change the logo's etc and can provide a .PSD file for reference.

Please see attached the first kit I made in about 10 minutes.
Attachments

Does anyone know if this works for FM18 as well as '17?