Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
Footygamer commented on: Paid for premium but haven't received it?
ebie commented on: Russia - Football National League 3D'2019/20 New! (30/09/19)
ebie commented on: Spain - La Liga 3D'2019/20 New! (17/09/19)
ebie commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
ebie commented on: Italy - Serie A 3D'2019/20 New! (22/10/19)
chad2192 commented on: Paid for premium but haven't received it?
chad2192 added a topic: Paid for premium but haven't received it?
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
sindjilic commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
seamou commented on: Steam Code
asurob commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
kingrobbo commented on: Fixtures generator
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season using custom start date is working in FM20
Tommy Hughes commented on: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season using custom start date is working in FM20
backbeat50 commented on: All 3D Models dont show - match engine, menu..
AgincourtTui commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
camandro commented on: All 3D Models dont show - match engine, menu..
camandro added a topic: All 3D Models dont show - match engine, menu..
olivierl84 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
olivierl84 commented on: My FM20 Youth Academy Challenge in Italy
kingrobbo added a topic: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season using custom start date is working in FM20
Marko12101983 Comments
1. Download the Serie A 2018/19 3D pack.
2. Place it in Documents / Sports Interactive / graphics (anywhere here will do).
3. Navigate to wherever the Juventus 3D pack for this season is on this site.
4. Save the image in the folder indicated in step 1, overwriting the respective image (home/away).

It should be quite straight-forward

Shouldn't I place it in Documents/Sports Interactive/Graphics/Kits/3D kits?
you can replace on old Juventus kits in your packs (Italy Serie A 3D'18/19) with your Juventus 3D 19/20 kits that simply.

But how? Give me the exact instructions please and I won't bother you anymore.
Because I support Juventus, duh.
There isn't any 3d kits for serie a yet lol

Wtf are you talking about? For Juventus, the 3D kits exist. lol
Attachments
Within your Graphics folder, you should have separate folders for the SS_Kits (the 2D kits) and the 3D Kits. Each has their own set of config files, telling the game how/where to display the images.

Updated 3D kits are posted into the relevant section of this site — use the navigation options on the left-hand side of this screen to go to FM2019 Kitpacks and click on the option for 3D kits.

What if I just put Juventus 3D kits into graphics/kits/3D kits folder?

OMG!!! I want this!

This kit is beautiful. I want to upload it into my FM 2019 save game but I cannot. I'm getting desperate.
Juventus home 19/20, updated with white underwear sleeves

Juventus home 19/20, alternate with white shorts and socks

@bolid74 How do I upload Juventus home 19/20 3D kit into FM 2019?
Some of the 3D kits are available, if you go here and click the highlighted home/away/third texts to get to that 3D kit and download them individually. They've not been packed up as yet but quite a few are done including Juventus.

How do I download and upload new 3D Juventus kits?

you. Need to go into interface and reload the usual way mate

But how? Give me the exact instructions. I must be doing somethings wrong. I am talking about 3D kits.

I downloaded Spanish, English and German 3D kits from this site but I have not been able to upload them into the game even when I followed the instructions. Any help? 2D kits work just fine when I put them into graphics/kits folder but none of the 3D ones work.

I downloaded Spanish, English and German 3D kits but I have not been able to upload them into the game. Any help? Attached is the example for Real Madrid. 2D kits work just fine when I put them into graphics/kits folder but none of the 3D ones work.
Attachments

I downloaded the kits pack and it shows me 3 Juventus kits when I click on club but when I watch replays of goals and highlights old kits [2018/19] are in use, not new ones. How can I fix that?
FM2020 SALE