Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: PSG Teampack
Skywalker commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 219231 changes from 777 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 54 Mixpack
Mateee commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 219220 changes from 777 contributors.
bktr_025 commented on: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2020/21 New! (29/09/20)
bktr_025 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 218885 changes from 777 contributors.
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Liga de Quito Teampack
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: English mixpack
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2021 Pre-Order Showing Wrong Currency (USD not GBP)
montrosefc commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
AndersSchm commented on: FM 2021 Pre-Order Showing Wrong Currency (USD not GBP)
Sco73 commented on: PR Kits
Artex commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Shooto commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 218861 changes from 777 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Swiss League Mixpack Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 218843 changes from 777 contributors.
yehyehyeeeh commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Marko12101983 Comments
Be helpful to say what you didn't like, will help gauge opinions.

Sorry for waiting. The new design looks kind of disorganized, IMO.
Does anyone have 3D Kits season 2020/2021 for Juventus for FM2020?
Does anyone have SS Kits season 2020/2021 for Juventus for FM2020?
I saw the temporary new look of the site and I must admit I didn't like it, to be honest. Old design is much better, in my opinion.
The path and the two separated folders are placed in the right position. But what game are you playing? FM19 or FM20?

FM19.

@mons has provided me with 3D kits for Italian Serie A for FM2020. So, not to torture the poor man, can someone tell me where should I put them to work? 2D kits are working fine and my folder structure looks like this.
Attachments
@Marko12101983 Just to clarify: the pack posted in this page is for FM 2019, not for FM 2020. So, if you are still playing FM 2019 and want to use 2019/20 Serie A kits, the pack posted in this page is what you are looking for.
Extract the folder inside the archive in the folder called "3D" in this path C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20XX\graphics\3D
That's it.

I know.

So, not like this? Because 2D kits are working and 3D are not.
Attachments

Actually it's viceversa, the 3D Serie A pack that Marko is mentioning is for FM19 - in FM20 these kits will not display correctly.

The alternative Juve kit that he Marko linked at some point is for FM20 but since it's all white it should be ok-ish in FM19

Thought so. Thanx, man.
@mons Looks like I'm not the only one having this issue. See the attachment:
Attachments
Have you tried using the SS kit files that I sent you?

They don't work, I'm afraid.
What am I supposed to be seeing?

Have you tried using the SS kit files that I sent you? They work even without this fix installed.

ASAP, my friend.
Can you please stop posting in the FM19 thread? I'm moved it to here - this is an FM20 issue.

As already explained, twice, this is not possible.

lol
You don't need to, but it's got a few, relatively minor, changes from the previous version you may want to have.

Take a look at this link. It's very interesting.

Your text to link here...
@mons Do I need to install the latest fix file?

Those are SS kits. Btw, they work for me in FM2019 but not in FM2020. I'm furious...

I PMed you btw, if you want to hurry this up

Here...

Attachments
The same section in my screenshot, yeah.

ASAP...
Can I have a screenshot of your preferences then? Just to be sure.

Just the interface?
That looks fine. And you have changed your preferences to look like this, right?

Yes. I don't know what is wrong then...
As requested yesterday, can I have a screenshot inside your kits folder?

Of course.
Attachments
Looks like the Juve kits aren't installed correctly and you may be seeing just the default kits. Look forward to the screenshot.

@mons Here. Any advice?
Attachments
And are the kits in place?

Will send you a screenshot later. The colours are fine for all kits but there is no Adidas logo and Juve's official sponsor Jeep visible.
Excellent

If you have the FM20 Sortitoutsi Licenses Fix - Juventus fixes.fmf file in place, you shouldn't have any issues with the kits displaying properly (as long as they're downloaded and placed in the right place, naturally), as per the 8th screenshot in the main post

It's just that I had issues in the past with users trying to install this file without really knowing what they're doing and who ended up with much more major issues when trying to play the game caused by their botched installation. And given our long-winded correspondence elsewhere about what I thought a relatively straight-forward matter, I thought this might potentially happen to you. Clearly I was mistaken and I'm more than happy to be proven wrong

Thanks for the support. Check out this screenshot.
Attachments
This file has got nothing to do with kits so you've either installed this fix in completely the wrong place and messed things up, or you've installed a kitpack in the wrong way and messed things up.

Given the difficulties you've been having in the last few days, you don't seem to be the most technically-minded person, so I'd suggest you consider taking a step back from trying to install these mods as I'm afraid you may end up ruining your game without wanting to...

That's rather harsh. I started a new game with Juventus and everything is OK as per the screenshots with the exception of kits.
Help, please! After installing this fix file I lost all Serie A club kits [2D] when I click on Club Info.
These kits do not work very well for FM20, however Serie A is licenced and original kits are in game

@mons Look at this bolded part.
We're going round in circles here. I'm not saying that you can't use them, just that you may have some minor issues with them. I'm trying to give you advance warning so you don't come afterwards saying that you weren't informed. The decision is yours

You can use whichever SS kits you want, though there may be small differences between what kit styles and colours are in the FM19 database and those in the FM20 database so the colours and/or styles may not necessarily match.

As for 3D kits, there were some differences in the template designs between FM19 and FM20. Kits made in FM19 will work in FM20 (and vice-versa), but not very well, and you may have issues with parts of kits not displaying properly in-game.

You'd have to ask him then

Yeah. I appreciate your help, mate. Don't get me wrong. But to resolve this confusion, @bolid74 and @hammer9 will need to clarify this issue if you agree?

FM2021 SALE