Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 225259 changes from 727 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 225259 changes from 727 contributors.
2 hours ago
alex164 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
alex164 added a download: SSD Palermo Teampack
2 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.02
3 hours ago
Baja commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.13 OUT NOW [09/09/2019]
4 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: FAILED WONDERKIDS FC
4 hours ago
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 225229 changes from 727 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 225163 changes from 727 contributors.
9 hours ago
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 17/7/2019 V10
9 hours ago
mrgood commented on: 4-2-3-1 with EG (possession/attacking)
9 hours ago
mrgood added a topic: 4-2-3-1 with EG (possession/attacking)
9 hours ago
Eduardo Gomes commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 225096 changes from 727 contributors.
10 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
tod1122 added a download: 4-2-3-1 Tiki-Taka
12 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
BBB-Croatia commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12 hours ago
BBB-Croatia added a download: cro missing 1 Mixpack
12 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
13 hours ago
Raphaël Silva commented on: FM 2008 Old School
13 hours ago
Raphaël Silva commented on: FM 2008 Old School
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 225080 changes from 727 contributors.
14 hours ago
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
14 hours ago
Mermans commented on: Missing youth players
14 hours ago
Owen1992 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
14 hours ago
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
Discussion
Final nail in the Deila coffin this.

Has to be.
Bye bye Dundee United

Relegated at rivals Dundee, the ground literally next door.

Relegation was inevitable this season towards the end, but to suffer confirmation at the hands of your bitter rivals has to make it twice as bitter.

Another football club where fans are fed up with the owners.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Scottish Cup final underway at 3pm, Rangers v Hibs.

Think I just about want Hibs to win this!

Going to be a tough game and no doubt Jason Cummings will score, the cunt. Want Rangers to win for obvious reasons.
Brilliant match so far.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Hibernian win it after being 2-1 down with 25mins to go! Get in!!
New save coming for FM20...:- Heartbreak, misery, but hope on the horizon... https://i.imgur.com/vyxFXJL.png?1
Hibs win it in stoppage time! Nice one.
And then the fans ruin it...

Fuck Hibs. Small time cunts.
YES! Hibs beat Rangers 3-2
SS'09-20 Kits Thread -------------------------- 3D'10-20 Kits Thread
https://i.ibb.co/Jny0pP6/sotwsignature2019-june.png
Fuck Hibs. Small time cunts.

No Huns in Europe you cunt.
Good win for Dundee United today, sees them climb into the play-off spots even if it is still August Noticed there was no Souttar in their line up today, rumours are the young centre half is off to Stoke and according to my Dundee United supporting friend some fans would be glad to see the back of him! Seems a bit daft to me, the kid is only 17 and seems to have potential, the reported £200,000 fee seems pretty low!

Elsewhere, it was good to see Dobbie score a brace for Queen of the South. Ah, memories

«This comment has been edited»

This thread's got dusty as fuck since it became pretty clear Celtic were going to shag fuck out the league...

Mind you, i'm happier now than I was in August given we were bottom
There's also Flash, Kaz, Stan who've all vanished tbh
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Yeah, these threads have been dusty for years. Hardly a recent development.
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16649476_1386430188066009_5012129825421575610_n.jpg?oh=f3dc62a23474a93e11fb2c5569a6e6d0&oe=58FE638E

Not even a year ago shit like this was being spouted, glad they knuckle dragging cunts have had their bubble burst.
money on morton to thump them the day, defo
There's also Flash, Kaz, Stan who've all vanished tbh

Ah, Kaz. The guy who ended up hating me when he realised I was pals with folk he knows where he lives that rip the pish out of him.
Brenders signing on for another 4 years is wanking material. Was always jealous of my brother being old enough to appreciate MON era of Celtic, now im getting it. Only cunt is the ticket drought that he's bringing with him.

«This comment has been edited»
Enjoy it whilst you can, Partick Thistle will be the biggest football club in Glasgow in the next decade! (So long as that couple keep winning the Lotto, anyway).

Nah Red Bull are gonna take over Rangers, that's why they played the friendly with Lepzig at the start of the year afterall.
How long is it until Rangers can be back to challenging Celtic for the title? Scottish Premiership is even more dull at the top these days as you know Celtic are going to dominate spectacularly.

Aberdeen are not really challengers, they'll sometimes get close but they'll always just be amongst the front of the also-ran pack.

I hope never, Brendan Rodgers is here to pile on the agony for another 3 years after this. Fuck the huns.
Ah, Kaz. The guy who ended up hating me when he realised I was pals with folk he knows where he lives that rip the pish out of him.

That ugly looking bastard is in that video that Humza Yousaf posted on twitter at a sash bash singing that Tiffany song.
Celtic are "invincibles", smashing records of points and goals, etc.

Too easy.

Is there any of team in any other league as dominant? TNS in Wales?

Wow. Celtic score the winner in the 91st minute in the cup against an Aberdeen side that put up a good fight for 70 mins, and even went ahead (albeit for 2 mins).

Well done Brenda.

Amount of sitters we missed (especially Sinclair), along with hitting the post several times was unreal. Aberdeen were the better team in the first half though, can't deny that although that fucking scumbag that elbowed Tierney should've received a red.

Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×