Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 53 minutes ago
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
57 minutes ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520701 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317835 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26349 changes from 160 contributors.
1 hour ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E3 Good Gryf! | Football Manager 2019
1 hour ago
esiliatu commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
HerveRenard commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.07 OUT NOW [19/03/2019]
2 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
2 hours ago
ducc commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Juancr7 added a download: free agents Mixpack
3 hours ago
kb1000 commented on: staff member not appearing
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520701 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317835 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26349 changes from 160 contributors.
4 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
5 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520688 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317822 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26336 changes from 159 contributors.
6 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520685 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317782 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26245 changes from 159 contributors.
9 hours ago
u-78 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
9 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Burnley Live #4: Winable Games #FM19
16 hours ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
18 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: staff member not appearing
18 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: staff member not appearing
Discussion
Is anyone else getting this? I think it's out in the UK tomorrow. Had some good fun playing some guys on here in 2010.
The 2010 World Cup game was the best FIFA game ever made.

Sadly this one will not be up to scratch as Fifa 14 is a pile of shite.
I've played a few minutes of the demo, seems pretty cool. Nice and smooth. First time they've had a full Road to World Cup qualifying since FIFA 98, all 203 FIFA teams on there too which is cool.
I've played a few minutes of the demo, seems pretty cool. Nice and smooth. First time they've had a full Road to World Cup qualifying since FIFA 98, all 203 FIFA teams on there too which is cool.

Thought 2010 world cup game had all the teams and road to the world cup, too?
Anyone know the cheapest place to get it?
is there any demo to download right now ?
Thought 2010 world cup game had all the teams and road to the world cup, too?

I think it had most of them, I remember before it came out reading FIFA didn't allow a few teams to be on. The qualification groups weren't all accurate on 2010?

EDIT:

For the first time in the history of World Cup video games the entire qualification series will be playable. The 2010 version only presented the UEFA and CONMEBOL groups in their true to life form.

«This comment has been edited»
is there any demo to download right now ?

Yeah there is on PS3 & 360
http://i.imgur.com/REDwvyC.jpg
I think it had most of them, I remember before it came out reading FIFA didn't allow a few teams to be on. The qualification groups weren't all accurate on 2010?

EDIT:

My bad
First impressions of the demo that it's very smooth, and more attacking focussed. Good fun.

I've been playing PES 2014 recently so it's a weird adjustment.
Seems like it's £40 across the board.

Anyone seen cheaper?
Fucking bullshit that it isn't on Xbox one.
Will do my usual trick, wait a couple of months then Amazon will slash the price and I'll pick it up cheap.
It feels more arcadey than FIFA 14 on 360. They seem to have taken a few features out of FIFA 14 on the xbox one too. Its a good novelty game, once the world cup is over, it'll never be played again
Quite a few of the reviews are bit harsh, it's a World Cup game, what more do you want from it?

Although it is overpriced.
I'm just glad they've brought it out as a stand alone game, and not a DLC addon to FIFA 14. Euro 2008's addon was shite.

This game will cost £19.99 in a months time.

I'm just glad they've brought it out as a stand alone game, and not a DLC addon to FIFA 14. Euro 2008's addon was shite.

This game will cost £19.99 in a months time.

Me too, that was a terrible idea.

Played on the demo more, really good fun. As people say, I'll probably wait until it's cheaper. That, or if someone else in the household buys it.

[quote name='JL94x4' user_id='794' id='157569' timestamp='1397821058']
It feels more arcadey than FIFA 14 on 360. They seem to have taken a few features out of FIFA 14 on the xbox one too. Its a good novelty game, once the world cup is over, it'll never be played again
[/quote

Huh? Pretty sure thats bollocks
Euro 2008 was awesome
http://i.imgur.com/nSg30EZ.gif
Got it today. Really like it so far.
Same, really enjoying it.

(someone in the household ended up buying it. )
Same, picked it up yesterday. Some nice little things in the game. Good to see Wales licensed at last
Have many people on here got the game?

Could start up a tournament if enough people are interested.
Fucking bullshit that it isn't on Xbox one.

This! disgusting!
https://i.imgur.com/zgMyvyG.png?2
Is this worth getting? So far I have read its like playing a downgraded version of Fifa 14 in terms of graphics, actual gameplay etc.
The actual gameplay is great but there is so many fucking bugs that can easily be fixed.. but won't be.

If you pick your 23 man squad for the World Cup, it'll replace 4-5 of them with randomers you didn't choose. When you play online usually a couple of subs have been swapped. You don't get 12 men on the bench like in the actual World Cup, you only get 7.
The actual gameplay is great but there is so many fucking bugs that can easily be fixed.. but won't be.

If you pick your 23 man squad for the World Cup, it'll replace 4-5 of them with randomers you didn't choose. When you play online usually a couple of subs have been swapped. You don't get 12 men on the bench like in the actual World Cup, you only get 7.

Nothing game breaking then?
Its well annoying that EA keeps ignoring stuff like that... its not like those faults would cost them significally more either - pennies or work hours. Why dont they just copy the whole Fifa 14 game and add the World Cup touch to it?
Just discovered that Mats Dæhli's not in the Norway squad. /o\

Reckon there will be an update/bug fix for this?
Nothing game breaking then?

No, but what makes it frustrating is that the problems are so easy to fix yet EA does nothing.
Login to post a comment

Login Register