gaz12321
15 years ago
1 week ago
Some of you may know my career to date if you have been following the story, but if you haven;t seen it then here is some info. I started unemployed and sunday league experience in Asia and ended up at Sime Darby in Malaysia, I won the Premier League then the Super League twice as well as winning the Malaysian Cup once and being runners up in the FA Cup once. I then moved to China with Shandong and with 4 seasons have finished 6th, 4th, 2nd & 1st. We have also reached a Champions League Final & 2 FA Cup Finals. Also have won the Super Cup and the All Starts Game.

Now the issue, I am starting to become bored of Asia and am looking to move on to a new challenge however despite my reputation being continental it is exactly that, I keep getting laughed off by average clubs in Europe and South America so my question is: How do I enhance my reputation enough in another continent to get a half decent job?

It would be frustrating to have to start at the bottom again in a new continent despite all the work and trophy wins I have on my CV.

Any thoughts?
Deleted Account #151676
Perhaps a run as international manager at one of the larger Asian countries would help?
gaz12321
15 years ago
1 week ago
Yea that's something i've been on the lookout for, had a brief stint at China U23's so hopefully something else will come up soon. Was hoping my Champions League runners up season with Shandong would've helped but it didn't. Not even being considered at top Korean sides yet, guess I have to keep working at it.

You'll need to Login to comment