Ruudvangoal
17 years ago
1 year ago
So i just bought FM 15 off steam and downloaded the game and started my career with Genoa, i always tend to download faces, kits, licenses, and logos before i start playing however after downloading DF11 megapack and alavanja skin and extracting them into my documents fm folders(skin to skins and faces to graphics) i tried everything from restarting the game to clearing cache and nothing works i cant see the skin in the list and faces are not showing.

I have been playing FM for ages and i am not new to this kind of thing but i have never had a problem like this one and any suggestions would be appreciated .
Evil-Muffin7
16 years ago
17 hours ago
Double check the directory matches up with the default as seen in FM preferences.

Sometimes in the past you would find not 1 but 2 FM folders and you had to merge them as 1 was being used to read files from the other was ignored.

As long as the settings in game and the files are in correct place it should be working but if not im not sure.
Bohlo
15 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
I'm experiencing the same issue.
I've already merged the 2 maps that the game has somehow generated, and yet I'm only able to see the small pictures of the players, when I right-click on them, but no logos or faces.

Any advice?
Bohlo
15 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
I'm experiencing the same issue.
I've already merged the 2 maps that the game has somehow generated, and yet I'm only able to see the small pictures of the players, when I right-click on them, but no logos or faces.

Any advice?

You'll need to Login to comment