steveekay
14 years ago
1 day ago
this steam bollocks, never had to deal with this before, i put the disc in about an hour ago and i'm still waiting for 'something' to download (no idea what it is) i recently installing FM11 and i was playing it with 15 minutes.

poor skills

it's at 80% and keeps saying error occurred, and i'm very tempted to get a refund.

anyone else losing their rag with it before they've even played it?
steveekay
14 years ago
1 day ago
nevermind, an hour and a half later i'm finally setting up a new game. still....
jujigatame
12 years ago
5 years ago
Steam is both a blessing and a curse.
steveekay
14 years ago
1 day ago
in the past 4 hours or so i've have the brue screen of death 3 times. not good...
Dodds'
15 years ago
7 years ago
Steam used to be my worst nightmare a few years back, however they've kinda sorted a lot of there problems I once had.
ItsWoosey
11 years ago
5 years ago
Hate to be 'that guy' but I've never had a problem with Steam. They've released incorrect files, had clients personal and credit card information hacked and have raped a few people with the good ol' connection errors, but I think I'm in Valve's good books. 45 or so titles on there all paid for and not once have I run into anything shitty in the past few years.

Loving the game, though. I'm doing class as usual. Have you ever seen Celtic in 6th after 20 or so games? I have. If it wasn't for my big europe displays I'd be queueing at the job centre or rage clicking a new game.
jumberto
16 years ago
1 month ago
By FiveofSix | Permalink | On 04 November 2012 - 03:25 AM
Hate to be 'that guy' but I've never had a problem with Steam.

+1

You'll need to Login to comment