Poe
17 years ago
3 days ago
I've just downloaded the latest patch and started a game with Liverpool - and in my first 8 games I've had 5 red cards.

Is this usual on the new patch?

Really ruining my enjoyment of the game atm.
Evil-Muffin7
16 years ago
15 hours ago
Tell me more about the instructions and opposition instructions as it could be down to them, do you warn the players and fine repeat offenders?
Poe
17 years ago
3 days ago
I did have Get Stuck in as a team instruction but after the 2nd red card in 2 games I removed it, 3 more in the next 5 games still followed though.

And aye, fined for 2 weeks for straight reds and warnings issued for two yellows.
Evil-Muffin7
16 years ago
15 hours ago
Lets hope those fines and warnings stop them, did you have hard tackles/closing down on opposition instructions as i often gave away fouls or got yellow cards due to that.
Poe
17 years ago
3 days ago
Yeah I did - I don't want to employ a standing off tactic because of a flaw in the game, though.
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago
I don't think I've had that many red cards since the new patch came out, I've had a few but that's part of football.
KEZ_7
17 years ago
3 days ago
I've had quite few too which did seem a bit odd. At a point I had the same Boro player sent off 3 times in 4 starts. He may just be a nutter though
Ipswich Knights
9 years ago
4 years ago
balanta has got sent off 5 times for me in one season so far

You'll need to Login to comment