Ipswich Knights
9 years ago
4 years ago
Hey guys I'm attending to recreate the brazil 1970 world cup final side tactic in the latest version of FM.

This is what I have so far

Felix - Was basically a standard goalkeeper from what I can tell.
Carlos Alberto - Complete wing back in every sense of the word always got forward and attacked at will.
Brito - Pretty standard CD
Piazza - Probably more of the ball playing centre defender but not a fan of the FM role for that so he will be used as a CD.
Everaldo - Much more of a defense minded full back so full back on attack will suit.
Clodoaldo - The ball winning mid so pretty obvious what to choose and defend for me as it will provide more defense.
Gerson - The deep lying playmaker and support function a must.
Rivellino - This was a hard one for me but I've gone with a inside advanded playmaker with the PI to move into channels to hopefully get some width into his play.
Pele - Best shadow striker of all time
Tostao - Think false nine works best in the match engine
Jaizinho - Inside forward and set to attack of cause.

Team instructions

At the moment I have the following,
Retain Possession, Low tempo, Be more expressive and roam from position. I would love some feedback or advice on if you agree or disagree with this.

Mentality

I have gone with control however I know attacking is probably the more obvious choice however I think in FM control works better for myself.

Team Shape

Very fluid of course. Was there a more fluid team in the history of football? I don't think so.

So putting that into the game and using the current brazil squad gives the following

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/ORDjPMds69Iuf9mhGz2lrepseyEZovpeNzk3slCf.png
So now it is time to test and tweak and hopefully get some good results and play nice flowing old school brazilian football
Ipswich Knights
9 years ago
4 years ago
anyone got any input
gaz12321
15 years ago
1 week ago
Tactically, no I haven't, but that doesn't suit the players available to you at all, Neymar as false nine, Willian Shadow Striker, Ramires as a Ball Winner ... sounds like a disaster in waiting.

The shape of the tactic is really interesting though.
Ipswich Knights
9 years ago
4 years ago
yeah I was just using brazil for reference to brazil.
MKDons666
17 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Can you upload the tactic for use please?
Ipswich Knights
9 years ago
4 years ago
yeah sure I'll work out how to do that but it is quite basic to setup only four TI as per above
MKDons666
17 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
No worries if you can't. I will give it a try at some point. It's a good idea and i love the thought of recreating the Carlos Alberto/Pele/Rest of the team goal against Italy in the Final!!
Ipswich Knights
9 years ago
4 years ago
yeah exactly my thoughts
Tiago Oliveira Romualdo
9 years ago
3 weeks ago
you could post any result with that tactic and what you noted each match

You'll need to Login to comment