Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 40 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 8919 changes from 72 contributors.
47 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Number of people in a save
1 hour ago
Dan commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
1 hour ago
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - Season 1 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2020
1 hour ago
juve_man commented on: Number of people in a save
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: Number of people in a save
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 8905 changes from 72 contributors.
1 hour ago
juve_man commented on: Number of people in a save
1 hour ago
juve_man added a topic: Number of people in a save
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
2 hours ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
cebul added a download: Bochum New Players and Staff 19-20 Teampack
2 hours ago
dj2 commented on: Unable to load Facepack, skins, etc
2 hours ago
dj2 added a topic: Unable to load Facepack, skins, etc
2 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Reading Teampack
2 hours ago
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 8903 changes from 72 contributors.
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
2 hours ago
Grimnir commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
3 hours ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S1-E12 The Title Decider! | Football Manager 2020
3 hours ago
flut commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.5
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 8888 changes from 72 contributors.
4 hours ago
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: Vänersborgs FK, season kick off! - Dingwall's Dynasty #3 / Football Manager 2020
4 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
4 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
4 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
Discussion
It's the greek alphabet: ΠΟΣΕΙΔΩΝΑΣ ΓΛΥΦΑΔΑΣ.... it's hard for me too

At least there are discernible letters in Greek. I did mean more if you knew the name of the font or fontface. Maybe not if you don't read Greek?

There is a Facebook profile for Poseidon Glyfadas with this logo, so maybe it's the correct one?
https://i.imgur.com/Nw0ffoS.jpg
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
At least there are discernible letters in Greek. I did mean more if you knew the name of the font or fontface. Maybe not if you don't read Greek?

There is a Facebook profile for Poseidon Glyfadas with this logo, so maybe it's the correct one?

I'm asking in their facebook profile, but I think this is the previus logo.
I'm asking in their facebook profile, but I think this is the previus logo.

I saw the questions. Hopefully there will be a reply.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Here is a small pack of requested logos by @Cizzu and @Ivs. I also included the logos posted by @Dmitri-K.

Just the primary folder and no configs: DOWNLOAD
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Here is a small pack of requested logos by @Cizzu and @Ivs. I also included the logos posted by @Dmitri-K.

Just the primary folder and no configs: DOWNLOAD

a very big thanks
Thanks ducc!
Quality logos as always.
New logo for Pianese.
ID: 43076616

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/62624728_2193766114084774_4436558735522922496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=2025ab32d30ee7909c622013db3952a2&oe=5D7EAA8C

https://youtu.be/ZKP9AsmB71A
Pordenone new logo
ID: 831037

http://www.soccerstyle24.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/pordenone-stemma-2018.jpg
Thanks for reporting the logos @Cizzu. The Pordenone logo is already in the pack though.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Thanks for reporting the logos @Cizzu. The Pordenone logo is already in the pack though.

Ah yes, right! sorry
Here is the new Feralpisalò logo in vector format. I extrated it from this pdf.

@ducc any update of DVX Logos ?

«This comment has been edited»
@Cizzu I have been working on a new version of the pack, and will try to make it available soon after the full release of FM20.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
@Cizzu I have been working on a new version of the pack, and will try to make it available soon after the full release of FM20.

wonderful! thanks!
@ducc Is the new DVX Logos pack ready?
@ducc Is the new DVX Logos pack ready?

Very soon.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
The new DVX Logos pack for FM20 is available for download. More info in the first post.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
I think Man Utd logos are missing for normal and small?
Hi guys,

Can't get logos to work on 125% zoom, they work on 110% but when I change to 125% it goes back to the old logos. Any ideas? Im on Touch by the way.
I think Man Utd logos are missing for normal and small?

True. The Man Utd logo is not in the pack.

Hi guys,

Can't get logos to work on 125% zoom, they work on 110% but when I change to 125% it goes back to the old logos. Any ideas? Im on Touch by the way.

I'm afraid I have never used Touch, and cannot begin to guess why that is happening.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Best Logos for every FM edition
Thank you for the new version.

Are there any other logos missed (except Man Utd)?

Also, a small suggestion: maybe it's better to use .tar instead of .rar? .tar is also archive format but without compression. This means that the extraction process (and also packaging process) will be as fast as possible. .tar files can still be opened with WinRar, 7-Zip or any other archive tool.
Currently with .rar compression, you have 99% compress ratio which makes it completely useless... That's because .png files are already compressed by PNG (zlib) algorithm.

I like it very much. It's great.
But Manchester United's logo is missing.
Thank you for the new version.

Are there any other logos missed (except Man Utd)?

I like it very much. It's great.
But Manchester United's logo is missing.

To elaborate on the Manchester United logo, I left it out on purpose. To put it nicely, the club has expressed displeasure at their logo being included in different graphics packs in the FM community.

As for any other logos missing, there are some among the clubs that are active and manageable in the out of the box game - at least in Northern Ireland, Wales and Romania. This is mainly due to not being able to find logos for them in good enough quality. Then there are loads of logos missing for different youth league clubs in various countries, as well as many lower league clubs and clubs in non-active countries.

Also, a small suggestion: maybe it's better to use .tar instead of .rar? .tar is also archive format but without compression. This means that the extraction process (and also packaging process) will be as fast as possible. .tar files can still be opened with WinRar, 7-Zip or any other archive tool.
Currently with .rar compression, you have 99% compress ratio which makes it completely useless... That's because .png files are already compressed by PNG (zlib) algorithm.

That is something to consider, though I'm not sure if extraction speed is a big problem.

DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
@Cizzu I think the Doxa Dramas logo in the pack is correct? Or are you refering to something else?

https://fcdoxadramas.gr/

DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Login to post a comment

Login Register