Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 38 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47451 changes from 191 contributors.
43 minutes ago
Salemslot333 commented on: Regionalliga Bayern 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (18/05/20)
1 hour ago
motoclub commented on: Career in Belarus
1 hour ago
Poe commented on: USA Expansion File
1 hour ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
rekooner2 added a download: Bastia Teampack
1 hour ago
Kavinsky commented on: Argentina - Superliga 3D'2020 for FM20 Relink! (16/05/20)
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47446 changes from 191 contributors.
1 hour ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Sevilla Missing / Improvements Teampack
2 hours ago
Flame89 commented on: USA Expansion File
2 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
3 hours ago
rabcp commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
3 hours ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47396 changes from 191 contributors.
3 hours ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
3 hours ago
Uncle Sam completed a season in their Football Manager career: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
fmilln7 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47354 changes from 191 contributors.
5 hours ago
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
5 hours ago
hjs commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
debeli commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
5 hours ago
motoclub completed a season in their Football Manager career: Career in Belarus
5 hours ago
GfxJG commented on: FM NewGAN Faces V1
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47316 changes from 191 contributors.
6 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Sunshine On Leyth - S1-E2 Transfer Special! | Football Manager 2020
Discussion
Thank you @Cizzu. I will be adding/replacing those logos. The official DB still has Scordia in it rather than Gela FC, so no true ID for that club at the moment. Maybe the club will be in the mid-season data update.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
@ducc could you please add Met Police centenary logo they are using this season?
Thank you.

https://img-res.pitchero.com/?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fclub_logos%2F28476%2FddEMHMCsSzmI2t6rhOsa_100%20Years.png
@ducc could you please add Met Police centenary logo they are using this season?
Thank you.

https://img-res.pitchero.com/?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fclub_logos%2F28476%2FddEMHMCsSzmI2t6rhOsa_100%20Years.png

It will be as an alternative logo in 20v2 update that will be available shortly.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
https://i.imgur.com/W0w2DJ5.png

DVX Logos 20v2 Update is available. It contains over 500 new, updated or improved logos.

Link in the first post.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Hello, Ducc. I got a problem when I click the link it shows the IP adress lost.Could post it to mediafire or mega? Thx in advance.
@MiroslavYao Looks like bit.do is down. I added alternative links to the first post.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Great pack, mate! I've been using it since past FM's and the new update came in perfect time. Thanks for your effort.

Two questions, please:

I cant get the Manchester United logo to work, neither large nor small. Any hints? I havent touched the .xml files nor changed anything.

And I'd love to use the flags that come with the pack, but cant manage to get it to overwrite the default ones from the game. Any help on that?

Once again, thanks for your work!
Thanks @Lugui.

What flags are you talking about? The big ones that are in the "Nation Profile" on the national team screens? The pack's flags should be automatically displayed there. Give me more details if there is a problem.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Thanks @Lugui.

What flags are you talking about? The big ones that are in the "Nation Profile" on the national team screens? The pack's flags should be automatically displayed there. Give me more details if there is a problem.

I should've given more details, indeed.

I am trying to have the default metallic flags replaced by the ones from your pack - or any other pack of flags, actually.

I've tried everything and cant get them replaced.

https://i.imgur.com/KWWqz7z.png

https://i.imgur.com/3WtBhgM.png

«This comment has been edited»
@Lugui It is possible to use more than one logopack at the same time. Do you have the Metallic, TCM (the Holstein Kiel logo looks like its from that pack) and DVX packs in your graphics folder?

«This comment has been edited»
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
@Lugui It is possible to use more than one logopack at the same time. Do you have the Metallic, TCM (the Holstein Kiel logo looks like its from that pack) and DVX packs in your graphics folder?

I used to have the TCM, but after your update I changed to DVX. Metallic I had way back. But both TCM and Metallic I have deleted prior installing DVX.

Seems like it got messed up somehow.
I used to have the TCM, but after your update I changed to DVX. Metallic I had way back. But both TCM and Metallic I have deleted prior installing DVX.

Seems like it got messed up somehow.

OK. Have you tried clearing cache? In preferences there is a "reset" button in the bottom left corner. Click it and select "Clear Cache" and then reload your skin.

You can also try more robust method of deleting cache: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2020/238_how-to/241_pc/how-to-delete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r841/
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
@MiroslavYao Looks like bit.do is down. I added alternative links to the first post.

Thank you🤝👍
OK. Have you tried clearing cache? In preferences there is a "reset" button in the bottom left corner. Click it and select "Clear Cache" and then reload your skin.

You can also try more robust method of deleting cache: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2020/238_how-to/241_pc/how-to-delete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r841/

I have tried the ingame clearing cache option. Will try that second option, I wasn't aware of it.

Once again, thanks for your work and assistance.
Great pack, mate! I've been using it since past FM's and the new update came in perfect time. Thanks for your effort.

Two questions, please:

I cant get the Manchester United logo to work, neither large nor small. Any hints? I havent touched the .xml files nor changed anything.

And I'd love to use the flags that come with the pack, but cant manage to get it to overwrite the default ones from the game. Any help on that?

Once again, thanks for your work!

I'm also having trouble with Manchester United, for some reason when I checked there are no Manchester United logo's in the folders - I Replaced them but still doesn't work.

Have they been left off the config also?
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
I'm also having trouble with Manchester United, for some reason when I checked there are no Manchester United logo's in the folders - I Replaced them but still doesn't work.

Have they been left off the config also?

There's a license issue with the United logos that I guess cant be adressed here. But yeah, they have been left off the config. A option would be to drop them into your dvx-logos folder. Then manually add appropriate lines into the config.xml files in the pack's clubs/primary and clubs/primary/small folders.
Wasn't that issue related only to fm-scout? Because they are selling patches and making money on it?
Wasn't that issue related only to fm-scout? Because they are selling patches and making money on it?

This is something that is not going to be discussed here.

So I politely for no more comments.
Gents where is the best place to request DVX Logos?

Not custom or fantasy but alternatives or updates?
“I spend 90 minutes on the bench every game” - Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid.
@ZVEZDA91 You can post requests here or send me a PM.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Hi, the media source logos like BBC don't appear to me.. Do I have to use a different skin or zoom???
@dpendao Can you see the media logos on the media screens? The logo should be displayed in the title bar.

Funnily enough the the media logos are not displayed on, say, news items. It might be possible with a skin mod.
DVX Logos
High Quality FM Logopack
Login to post a comment

Login Register