Outlaw King
16 years ago
3 days ago
Premium
Gents,

Does anyone have any experience of persuading Levy to build a new stadium?

In my game, he can build a 50k seated immediately for 2014. Only thing is , another big loan is taken out and the balance shoots right down to £30m.

My query is: has anyone done this before? Do spurs go into the red considering the wages and loans due every month?

I would rather not move and stay competitive by investing in the squad but they really need a new stadium to challenge arsenal financially long term!
Gazz8684
13 years ago
1 week ago
Well, there is the pickle, do you keep the status quo or do you take a short term hit for potential long term gain?

Personally, I'd go for the second option.
marky_1
13 years ago
10 years ago
Personally, Myself I'd stick with the stadium you have already got, The last thing you want is another loan to repay on top of already what you owe. You don't want to risk your future or the clubs future by going into the red meaning your budgets are cut etc. Take your time and eventually a new stadium will come. I'd rather stick with the stadium I've got and invest in players.

That's my opinion but it's upto you.
EXODDUS
17 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Long term a new stadium is great, but White Heart Lane is not precisely a small ground, It's much bigger than Craven Cottage, so I'd wait a few seasons, a couple of years in the Champions League would certainly mean a lower amount to loan (if any) and therefore less debts, plus regular Champions League football will also make the clubs finances look better in every way, but yeah it's your call, Long term the new ground would be worth it's money, short term though it's going to impact probably building a squad you want, selling before you can buy, and relying on the youth coming through quite a lot.

You'll need to Login to comment