Gooral
12 years ago
1 week ago
Hello.
Yesterday I came across the problem that my 3rd season league fixtures simply not loaded, CL and cups were all fine, but the league was stuck at the ending of season 2.
I tried to go on holiday, tried loading previous save (2/3 months back) and nothing helped.
I came across some posts about it, but there were a little old and there wasn't any clear answer so I just want to ask - is there any? Is some of the edior data faulty (Im using the newest pr0 transfer update, the other datas were fine on my previous save) or something else?

http://imgur.com/a/beCoe

edit: and yeah, this is the newest update, game is legit (on steam) and all that

also the editor data I use - https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/f1tznhGvvh9GgWSKrm92GOlgk9tovs4XghQNvH2b.jpg
Andrew♣
13 years ago
1 year ago
thats unlucky, it happens sometimes when using user created editor files, your not the only person that it happens to. if you are determined to continue with that save your only option is to remove that league from the database and then add it again at a later date, doing that will reset the league...
Gooral
12 years ago
1 week ago
Okay, so these things are just random or it's more likely that the particular editor data (the transfer update in this case) is faulty and it will likely happen in my next save also?
Andrew♣
13 years ago
1 year ago
Okay, so these things are just random or it's more likely that the particular editor data (the transfer update in this case) is faulty and it will likely happen in my next save also?

the data files you are using are not just a transfer update, moving players from one club to another would not cause league fixtures to become corrupted. if you look at the screenshot that you posted of the data files you are using you will see that loads of other changes have been made to the database also and you have enabled all of them, the problem is caused by one of those other changes that have been made. i can't tell you exactly which one is the culprit, i wasn't there supervising the guy while he was editing the database so how would i know. disable all the changes you don't need and just use the updated transfers if your worried about it happening again in your next save.

just on a side note, player attributes have also been edited in those data files and are certain to be wildly inaccurate as they are just the opinion of one person that plays the game. i would rather put my trust in the attribute ratings provided by the 1000+ pro scouts around the world employed by si to watch players in person then the guy who created that data file, so i would suggest disabling those changes also...
Gooral
12 years ago
1 week ago
Yeah, normally I wasn't using them, but because of reinstall the option changed from "custom" to the "all" editor datas, so yeah. Anyway, I just started another game using anotehr transfer update (just in case) and removing all the stuff I don't need and let's hope it's gonna be fine.

And thanks for the extensive answer, I appreciate this a lot.
Andrew♣
13 years ago
1 year ago
no problem, glad i could help

You'll need to Login to comment