SS' Kits

We have thousands of individual FM Kit Packs, when you download these packs your copy of Football Manager will be updated with all the latest kits. Not only that but you'll have our famous SS Kits, which we think are the best Football Manager Kits around.

• 2024.06 - Released on 03 Mar 2024
SS' Kits
NEW Submission System

A new submission system for the SS Kits has been released. Please see this forum topic.

hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
There are two reason this can occur:

1) the config file with the pack you downloaded was compiled incorrectly by the kitmaker
2) the details in the database have been input wrongly, duplicated or not been input at all

The first option would entail amending the config file and would be save-game compatible.

The second option entails the utilisation of a kits colour changes file, and ONLY works when applied BEFORE starting a new game.

Things this file will fix include:
1) fixing national or leagues teams kits in instances where they don't appear, like for example West Ham / Spurs

Wrong Colour Bar...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/newphoto/Untitled_zpsdostqwcz.png

No third kits for Spurs...OR if they have third kit, will fix colour bar....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/newphoto/Untitled2_zps8ak9ixff.png

Will fix if defaut third kit as well.

2) removing kits from the database which are not in the SS kitpacks, like for example this team

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/newphoto/Untitled32_zps8s1wdvb1.png

3) assigning the correct kit colours and/or styles in the instances where the FM database and the kitpacks don't correspond

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/newphoto/Untitled3_zpslq0fqlrs.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/newphoto/Untitled4_zpse2ctlr9a.png

Feel free to point out anything else you think should be added. This is not the right place to request missing kits so please refrain from doing so. Thanks
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Now its for FM17.....im working on it.....its still unfinished for some leagues to fix and other new packs with 'Not SSKCC yet!' as well
brookie14022
8 years ago
15 hours ago
Thanks for doing this. Is there an ETA as to when this might be available? And would any new kit packs that are made need a new SSKCC edit, or will there just be one version that fixes it for everything? Thanks
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Thanks for doing this. Is there an ETA as to when this might be available? And would any new kit packs that are made need a new SSKCC edit, or will there just be one version that fixes it for everything? Thanks

i take SSKCC from FM16 to FM17 to fixed some not showing, wrong colour so on..i thought its same as FM16 but didnt...so im working on it.
Adam Eaton
11 years ago
5 years ago
ay guys I have a slight issue I'm sure someone can fix for me.

I've downloaded every kit folder individually so far. However the only one i can see which is working in game is The English premier Legue pack.

Serie A , Ligue 1 , Eredivisie etc... All not working.

Do I need to clear Cache each time I download a new one as I'm downloading new ones as they appear on this site.

I'm a bit stuck but I'm sure you guys will have a quick fix.

Thanks
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
ay guys I have a slight issue I'm sure someone can fix for me.

I've downloaded every kit folder individually so far. However the only one i can see which is working in game is The English premier Legue pack.

Serie A , Ligue 1 , Eredivisie etc... All not working.

Do I need to clear Cache each time I download a new one as I'm downloading new ones as they appear on this site.

I'm a bit stuck but I'm sure you guys will have a quick fix.

Thanks

have you read above ^^^^ im working on it. :0
Adam Eaton
11 years ago
5 years ago
Ah okay I see, so these leagues don't work on any ones games, not just mine!?

That's okay then , I hadn't really seen it mentioned anywhere else....
Dr. Dazzle
16 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
Hammer9,

Is there a way that you know of to remove the hardcoded licensed kits that are already in the game so as to be able to just replace them with the blank Default SS Kits?
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Hammer9,

Is there a way that you know of to remove the hardcoded licensed kits that are already in the game so as to be able to just replace them with the blank Default SS Kits?

no i dont...is it happen like this?
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
SSKCC17.1.1 v1.1 for 16/17 kits on FM17 ONLY Relink! (06/11/16)
(updated - England, Spain, Italy, Belgium, France, other leagues i haven't done yet, still working on it.)

Please PM me as hammer9 or here....see if any error, not showing, colour wrong so on...thank you.
Dr. Dazzle
16 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
no i dont...is it happen like this?

For example, all of the clubs in the Championship already have kits in the game. I've downloaded the Default SS kits but clubs that already have kits aren't changing.
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
For example, all of the clubs in the Championship already have kits in the game. I've downloaded the Default SS kits but clubs that already have kits aren't changing.

oh i see. ok...r u use FM17?
Dr. Dazzle
16 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago

i have FM17 but not working with defaults kits for Championship...anyway i fixed with new SSKCC for FM17
Dr. Dazzle
16 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
i have FM17 but not working with defaults kits for Championship...anyway i fixed with new SSKCC for FM17

Sorry so how did you fix it? What do I have to download?
Armagedon_55
16 years ago
2 years ago
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Sorry so how did you fix it? What do I have to download?

you need read on first post on click 'It is available from here'!
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago

i thought i did them..ill look at.
Cvija
14 years ago
2 years ago
colour fixing.
CBN
12 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
When is ETA to have proper KKC with all packs fixed hammer? I know a lot of work!
Grimnir
15 years ago
2 months ago
When is ETA to have proper KKC with all packs fixed hammer? I know a lot of work!

There is no ETA for a "finished" one I imagine as it tends to be updated as more and more kit packs are released.
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
There is no ETA for a "finished" one I imagine as it tends to be updated as more and more kit packs are released.

Agreed....huge work for me...so im working on it.
Herligen
12 years ago
3 years ago
I have downloaded the Segunda division B2 kit pack. Zamudio(my team) has a White home kit and red away kit. On the game SI have given them a white homekit and black away kit. So when i have downloaded the pack - only the white homekit shows. While the red away kit wont show - so the black(original SI kit) is still there. What to do?
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
I have downloaded the Segunda division B2 kit pack. Zamudio(my team) has a White home kit and red away kit. On the game SI have given them a white homekit and black away kit. So when i have downloaded the pack - only the white homekit shows. While the red away kit wont show - so the black(original SI kit) is still there. What to do?

@Herligen

i have check this...its working fine...
http://i64.tinypic.com/jv2elc.png

you need latest SSKCC or latest this pack, you may use old pack or SSKCC tho, make sure clear cache, reload skin then start a game!
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
SSKCC17.1.1 v1.5 for 16/17 kits on FM17 ONLY Relink! (23/11/16)
(updated - Poland (difficult to find name as not full real name of club tho), Russia, France, Argentina, New Zealand, France, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Latvia, Turks and Caicos Islands & Australia.,..And i haven't done yet, still working on this other leagues Greece, Argentina, Belgium, Poland, England, Romania, Albania & Slovenia, Lots of Spain too.( i haven't done yet, still working on it.)

Please PM me as hammer9 or here....see if any error, not showing, colour wrong so on...thank you.
Herligen
12 years ago
3 years ago
I downloaded the pack last night. Ahhh so i need this SSKCC 17 for Zamudio to work? Can i continue my game then? or do i have to start a new game?
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
I downloaded the pack last night. Ahhh so i need this SSKCC 17 for Zamudio to work? Can i continue my game then? or do i have to start a new game?

yeah start a game only...no current game thats i wish for! i have trying them as current game but not possible.
Grimnir
15 years ago
2 months ago
For English Conference South - Truro third kit is not showing? Whitehawk third needs removing.

Cheers,
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
SSKCC17.1.2 v2.0 for 16/17 kits on FM17 ONLY Relink! (27/11/16)
(updated - Greece, Argentina, Belgium, England, Romania, Albania, Poland (only Ekstraklasa & 1 liga), Slovenia, Bulgaria, Austria & Ukraine.)
And Poland (difficult to find name as not full real name of club tho, Lots of Spain too.( i haven't done yet, still working on it.)

hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
SSKCC17.1.2 v2.1 for 16/17 kits on FM17 ONLY Relink! (11/12/16)
(updated - Romania, Spain, England, France, Serbia, Cyprus, Israel, Belarus (highest, first & second), Greece, UAE, Chile, Croatia, Denmark & San Marino.)
And Poland (difficult to find name as not full real name of club tho, Lots of Spain too.( i haven't done yet, still working on it.)

You'll need to Login to comment