NUFC-OMS
17 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Right I've finally FINALLY got the time to sit down and have a good sesh on FM17 despite having it bought for my birthday on the release date.

So Ive pimped it all pics, kits, got the SKY SPORTS 2 SKIN, etc etc BUT the problem is no matter what update I use or the original database the game ALWAYS starts on AUGUST 9TH :-/ which is 4 days before the first fixture (I only play as Newcastle). So I cant arrange friendlies or anything and only have a little over 3 weeks to overhaul the squad.

Surely that can't be right??? Am I missing a simple trick before starting the game or is my actual game corrupt?

Help me kind souls thanks
mons
17 years ago
1 hour ago
Right I've finally FINALLY got the time to sit down and have a good sesh on FM17 despite having it bought for my birthday on the release date.

So Ive pimped it all pics, kits, got the SKY SPORTS 2 SKIN, etc etc BUT the problem is no matter what update I use or the original database the game ALWAYS starts on AUGUST 9TH :-/ which is 4 days before the first fixture (I only play as Newcastle). So I cant arrange friendlies or anything and only have a little over 3 weeks to overhaul the squad.

Surely that can't be right??? Am I missing a simple trick before starting the game or is my actual game corrupt?

Help me kind souls thanks

Try starting the game with the default skin; there's an option this year as to when you want to start your save game (either in early pre-season, or just before the season starts, among other options).
NUFC-OMS
17 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Try starting the game with the default skin; there's an option this year as to when you want to start your save game (either in early pre-season, or just before the season starts, among other options).

I'm sorted thank you mate

You'll need to Login to comment