Feed
FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288937 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112564 changes from 434 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288920 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112547 changes from 434 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288865 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112465 changes from 434 contributors.
4 hours ago
Ntontos21 commented on: [FM18] UEFA Revival (Featuring the AFC) 1.3
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288771 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112365 changes from 434 contributors.
6 hours ago
stevemc commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
7 hours ago
PSG55 commented on: REQUEST: Zimbabwe PSL Kits
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288750 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112344 changes from 433 contributors.
7 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: Requests
7 hours ago
mons commented on: Guide to cutting and assorted hints, tips and assistance
7 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM18 Megapack - 10.04 OUT NOW [17/01/2018]
7 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.2.0 [v1.3 released on 14/12/2017]
8 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288742 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112321 changes from 433 contributors.
9 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.2.0 [v1.3 released on 14/12/2017]
9 hours ago
cksrl1000 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
cksrl1000 added a download: Huesca Teampack
9 hours ago
Sveinung Hamre commented on: MUFC
10 hours ago
cksrl1000 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
cksrl1000 added a download: Valladolid Teampack
10 hours ago
ducc commented on: Cutters - way forward re upsizing cuts
10 hours ago
ducc commented on: Cutters - way forward re upsizing cuts
10 hours ago
K3VO commented on: The Night Thread Mk. IX
11 hours ago
K3VO commented on: BetThread
Discussion
Hi,

I present you my Arsenal 4-2-3-1 Tactic.

As you can see I won all games I played so far in my save.

Schedule

I play a very fluid controlling and fast possesion game which suits Arsenal very well as I have very good passers in my team

Tactic

Team Instructions

As you can see I play with the following player instructions:

GK - Sweeper Keeper Support: With a defensive line so high up it's vital to have a sweeper keeper who can come out and get a long ball before the striker. This is essential
Instructions: Distribute Quickly

DR - Wingback Automatic: Bellerin and Kolasinac are born attacking Wingbacks but as I don't want to be too offensive and then maybe open up in defense I set the DR/DL to automatic as it is a very good mix of going forward but also responsible in defense. I don't set them to stay wider or go wide with the ball as I want my wingbacks to sometimes come inside (like in reality)
Instructions: Get Further Forward, Cross More Often, Cross From Byline

DC - Ball-Playing Defender Defend: To open up counter-attacks or fast attacks setting my defenders to Ball-Playing Defenders makes sense, my team plays a lot better this way.
Only exceptions are Mertesacker and Koscielny even though they are adept in the art of being BPD they are much better only as CDs
Instructions: DCR: Mark Tighter; DCL: Mark Tighter, Tackle Harder

MCR - Box To Box Midfielder Support: Being the player behind Özil in attack and side by side with the more defensive MCL I think playing a Box to Box Midfielder offers another player in attack as well as a defensive midfielder when not in possesion. Alternatively: Advance Playmaker Support (eg Wilshere), Deep Lying Playmaker Support (eg Cazorla)
Instructions: Get Further Forward

MCL - Deep Lying Playmaker Defend: Being the more defensive part of the midfield duo the player still has the typical creativity needed to boss the midfield but is also very competent in defending. Quite prone to yellow cards though. Alternatively: Ball Winning Midfielder Defend (Coquelin)
Instructions: Mark Tighter

AMR - Raumdeuter Attack: As I have many right footers in this position I play them as Raumdeuter as it a very attacking player with many diagonal runs inside the box. Alternatively: Inside Forward Attack (eg. Iwobi), Winger Attack (eg. AMN)

AMC - Advanced Playmaker Attack: My big surprise in positioning. As Özil has it's highest value as a supporting advanced playmaker I play him as an attacking playmaker. I saw that in RL Özil roams around on the whole pitch but couldnt in FM as his supporting role restricts roaming from position. Playing him with an attacking mind it works a lot better. And unlike other save games where my supporting Özil always sucked he plays brilliant here and leads the chart by assists as I want to be.
Instructions: Get Further Forward, Roam From Position, Move Into Channels

AML - Inside Forward Attack: Of course this is Sanchez land. Play him narrower and get the best out of him (and Iwobi and Welbeck playing identically)
Instructions: Roam From Postion, Sit Narrower

SC: Complete Forward Support: Playing Lacazette in a supporting role means, he comes back a little and meets the ball earlier which is really helpful in a possession game. He is my main goal force though leading the goad scorer charts. Alternatively: Target Man Support (Giroud)
Instructions: Move Into Channels

Results:

Team Stats

Player Stats

Need help? Ask me...
Feel free to discuss or insult me ;-)

Becks

Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
Very nice. It works very good, sometimes i concede goals on counters over wings, but its tactic
Yes. As it is a very offensive tactic it tends to concede goals via counter attacks.
Login to post a comment

Login Register