Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: USA - USL Championship SS'2019 New! (19/06/19)
1 hour ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: USA - USL Championship SS'2019 New! (19/06/19)
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227479 changes from 731 contributors.
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Big downloads keep failing
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season (for use with live update 2018 start date)
3 hours ago
fumuj commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
fumuj added a download: 1.FC Schweinfurt 05 Teampack
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season (for use with live update 2018 start date)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227472 changes from 731 contributors.
6 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: USA - USL Championship SS'2019 New! (19/06/19)
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227460 changes from 731 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227460 changes from 731 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227453 changes from 731 contributors.
7 hours ago
Jackpot94 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227410 changes from 730 contributors.
8 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
8 hours ago
craigyork80 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
10 hours ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
10 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
10 hours ago
ScottKipp commented on: Sunderland Kits Issue - Red Shorts!?
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: USA - USL Championship SS'2019 New! (19/06/19)
10 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (21/08/19) New!
10 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: fm 17 no data updates
11 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227295 changes from 730 contributors.
Discussion
So, I'm around 20 games through my Everton save, sitting comfortably in 10th position, not as high as I had hoped, but reasonable considering it's my first season. Anyway, since the pre-season, Jelavic has not scored, literally! Not once, he has been through on goal ample amount of times, he's hit the bar, the post, everything.

So, I'm just curious, does anyone who's had an out-of form player, know if he reach his goalscoring potential, or do they tend to always stay in the dumps?
Playing football manager on my anniversary since 2012
May be worth checking the role you have him playing as it does sometimes have an effect. For example you may have him set as a poacher when I'd imagine he may be better off at a complete forward or target man. Just something to consider.

You tend to find that after a rubbish run of form they go into a rich vein of form off the back of it
What's his morale like? Might be worth having a chat with him to see if you can boost it. I'd also give him an individual team talk, something along the lines of calmly saying that there is no pressure on him.
I've tried; Poacher, Deep lying forward, advanced forward.

When we beat spurs 2-0 in the Quarter Final of the Capital one cup his moral was superb but still no goals. I'm pretty confounded as to why he is playing so poorly.
Wow, what are the chances of that! Boxing day game against QPR, 0-0. I bring Jelavic on for Anichebe on the 75th minute.

On the 82nd minute a through ball is played to him from Osman on the wing, he turns round the defender and lets of a rocket from the edge of the area, it's belts the lower side of the bar and goes in and gives me a 1-0 win! Great Boxing day gift there!
I'd sell him in January and get a replacement.
By Jay. | Permalink | On 20 January 2013 - 11:08 AM
I'd sell him in January and get a replacement.

Considering it! Get a younger more pacey lad. Or, a strong target man.
Sold him before the start of the season to Chelsea for 20m. He ended up with around 20 goals I think. By the time they had played me in their second fixture he had 16, didn't bother to check after that.

I got about 4 players in with the money I got from him, sell him for as much as you can in Jan.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×