3D Kits

3D Kits are special kits designed to make the match engine look even better, with the players wearing customised and improved kits on the pitch.
  • 792 Downloadable Packs
3D Kits

John D. Hernández Rey
8 years ago
2 years ago
I think having some old seasons kits for new Football Manager editions like 2018 and 2019 would be of interest for some players.
For instance, I'd like to have 2016/2017 kits for Dortmund, 2014/2015 for Bayern and 2014 Qualifiers and World Cup kits for Colombia in FM18.
I'd appreciate if someone could create them. I guess some other players have some retro favorite kits they would like to have too. Please, consider this request.

You can find the images of the kits I'd like in FM18, as made for previous versions of FM here: https://imgur.com/a/KvNa986

Thanks in advance.
John D. Hernández Rey
8 years ago
2 years ago
I downloaded PhotoShop again (I did it years ago) and still can't use the templates, not even some universal paintable one which circulates on the web. I'd like some help since I can't use PS. I know most of you are busy but please. I am sure many others would like some retro uniforms too but they don't say it. Thanks and I hope I am not being a pest.

Edit: Now my pc can't run PS because of insuficient memory.

You'll need to Login to comment