VinnyChilds
11 years ago
4 years ago
I recently started playing a modded db game (FM19), created my custom SS kits, dropped them in but only the home kit worked. On further investigation, the team I was using didn't have an away kit set in the database. I bought the in-game editor to add the away kit, but when I do that not only does the custom SS away kit still not work, but it also stops the home kit from working too, which was previously fine, and no amount of cache clearing and skin reloading fixes it. My custom player pics remain intact.

Any ideas of a workaround for this? I'm too far in to the game to want to restart, but I'd like to lose the 'default' white away kit with the generic badge.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
make sure config correct?
VinnyChilds
11 years ago
4 years ago
Yeah, that's what's odd. As I said, the home custom kit is fine initially so I know it's not the xml file (and I've done a fair bit of kit/badge/face modding over the years). It's only when I add an away kit with the in-game editor that neither of them work no matter what I do, including renaming the kit pic names and references in the xml to try to force a refresh that way.
bolid74
10 years ago
14 hours ago
Premium
Yeah, that's what's odd. As I said, the home custom kit is fine initially so I know it's not the xml file (and I've done a fair bit of kit/badge/face modding over the years). It's only when I add an away kit with the in-game editor that neither of them work no matter what I do, including renaming the kit pic names and references in the xml to try to force a refresh that way.

If use in-game editor, custom SS kits are removed by default. To see them again, you have to thick "see licenced kits" option.
VinnyChilds
11 years ago
4 years ago
By Jove he's cracked it! Gawd bless ya Guv'na!

You'll need to Login to comment