Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
pratnala commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
28 minutes ago
Safmon commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
34 minutes ago
Safmon commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
36 minutes ago
EllDave commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
43 minutes ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
43 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
ViniciusJrGOD commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
45 minutes ago
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
49 minutes ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
rekooner2 added a download: Bangor 1876 Teampack
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
mkdons666 commented on: Google Stadia
2 hours ago
mkdons666 added a topic: Google Stadia
2 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
ArdaTuran#10 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
2 hours ago
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
2 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Cymro commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
3 hours ago
Dylanthomas103 broke the record for FM2020 Most Goals Scored with 1892
3 hours ago
Cymro commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
kkgiuseppe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Discussion
Hello - I wonder if I could ask some advice please?

I'm well used to making my own SS kits and placing them in game without a hitch.
What I can never seem to do is get the kit in match to change.

I can edit in the pre-game editor fine, I can change them in FMRTE and in game editor but changes will only ever show in the match if I untick 'allow licensed kits' in the in game editor. That would be fine but when I do that the SS kit for the team disappears. I might add only for that particular team no others.

I've checked various forums and I can see it is something other people have experienced but I've not yet found a solution.
Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

Rich
Hello - I wonder if I could ask some advice please?

I'm well used to making my own SS kits and placing them in game without a hitch.
What I can never seem to do is get the kit in match to change.

I can edit in the pre-game editor fine, I can change them in FMRTE and in game editor but changes will only ever show in the match if I untick 'allow licensed kits' in the in game editor. That would be fine but when I do that the SS kit for the team disappears. I might add only for that particular team no others.

I've checked various forums and I can see it is something other people have experienced but I've not yet found a solution.
Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

Rich

Perhaps if you explain exactly how are you placing 3D kits in game we could see what are you missing.
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Thanks Bolid

I don't think I am placing 3D kits in game, just SS kits like the one on my profile picture.
As to how I add them - standard - I create them in photoshop, save them in the kits file, amend the config as required and reload the skin.

Its the match engine issue I have. I can change the colours in multiple ways, I have figured out how to change them in match (from say stripes to hoops) but when I do that the SS kit for that team reverts to the standard non SS/altered kit.

Rich
Yes, game switches to basic colour look for both 2d and 3d kits if you edit kit colours. You need to thick back the option to see licenced kits when you're done editing.
So what exactly is the problem, you don't see color changes in 3d match? Which league is it? If there are textured kits in that league, with badges and sponsors, you can't edit those colours with in game editor. Only back number colour.
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
Login to post a comment

Login Register