Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 549205 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 361849 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 150881 changes from 468 contributors.
3 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Vitosha Bistritsa Teampack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 549172 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 361809 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 150813 changes from 468 contributors.
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 549143 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 361785 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 150795 changes from 468 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 549092 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 361721 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 150717 changes from 468 contributors.
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
maxi9494 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: 2019/20 Transfer Rumours & Deals
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
luanpefe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
Evan Kane commented on: Operation Nine Elms
7 hours ago
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
7 hours ago
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Transfer Rumours & Deals
7 hours ago
pony commented on: SS Retro Shirts
7 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Blocking of the CHELSEA market
Discussion
Hi,

I've been using the Custom Start Date for FM19

It's a great add-on, but it seems that the data update has an error. The 2019 xml file 'Reduced Player Contracts', has all staff contracts set to end 30/11/32766.

Can this be fixed somehow without having to change them myself one by one? And why is it like this in the first place?

«This comment has been edited»
Hi,

It's a great add-on, but it seems that the data update has an error. The 2019 xml file 'Reduced Player Contracts', has all staff contracts set to end 30/11/32766.

Can this be fixed somehow without having to change them myself one by one? And why is it like this in the first place?

you can mas edit all the staff contracts to end on a particular date use ctrl+a to select all in the displayed list and edit
that last date 32766 looks like a bug though
Use the Forums for requests or questions please
I have just checked it is a bug that needs to be reported to SI (be prepared for the standard response of when editing so much data it can cause issues blah blah)
the contract expiry date cant be edited on the failed data(the error as you state above)
@kingrobbo What should the file be reducing the contract lengths to? And does it only reduce contract lengths of players/staff with a year left at the beginning of a regular game

«This comment has been edited»
@kingrobbo What should the file be reducing the contract lengths to? And does it only reduce contract lengths of players/staff with a year left at the beginning of a regular game

no idea you have to ask the person who created the file, it looks like an error I have seen before when mass editing
Hi,

This was fixed in so far as the dates have been removed, but it means Staff no longer have reduced contracts, this is because the data we have extracted from the game is incomplete or inaccurate
Login to post a comment

Login Register