Karlarl
11 years ago
6 months ago
Premium
Last night all player faces, club logos etc were fine. Load FM up today and nothing? Ive tried unistalling the game, cutting and re pasting the graphics folder in, reloading skin etc and nothing is working?

Graphics driver on my laptop is the latest version etc, anything else i need to look at???
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
ryan whitton
5 years ago
2 years ago
Hi, i am at the end of my tether with trying to get official badges on my FM save. I have made a new graphics folder within the Football Manager 20 folder and i do seem to have done everything as in the instructions. I load FM up and untick "Use caching to decrease page load times" and tick "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" and nothing happens. I have since noticed that there is little blue arrows over the folders. Could this be anything to do with it?

hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
If there is no graphics folder there, create "graphics"

for Kits - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\Kits\ put in place for all kits
for Faces - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\ put in place for all facepacks.
for Logos - C:\Users\>name<\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\logos\ put in place for all logos.

and of course, untick "Use caching to decrease page load times" and tick "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" then confirm, then reload skin.

when you download more packs, make sure Preferences' > 'Interface' > 'clear cache' then reload skin.

mons
17 years ago
7 hours ago
Hi, i am at the end of my tether with trying to get official badges on my FM save. I have made a new graphics folder within the Football Manager 20 folder and i do seem to have done everything as in the instructions. I load FM up and untick "Use caching to decrease page load times" and tick "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" and nothing happens. I have since noticed that there is little blue arrows over the folders. Could this be anything to do with it?

Can I see a screenshot of where you put the logos? And also one inside the folder?
ryan whitton
5 years ago
2 years ago
Can I see a screenshot of where you put the logos? And also one inside the folder?

Sure thing i will post it when i get home tonight as i am at work right now.
bengimano123
4 years ago
5 months ago
I have had exactly the same problem all working fine then loaded up the game one day and could not get the pictures back. I have tried everything as per various forums.

I have downloaded all images from this site and paid for the quick download thinking it was maybe because i downloaded form various sites before but nothing. I have removed and reloaded the game, chganged the files and changed the skins but nothing.

Really annoying, don't have the same enthusiasm for the game without it. Can anybody help?

ryan whitton
5 years ago
2 years ago
Sure thing i will post it when i get home tonight as i am at work right now.
ryan whitton
5 years ago
2 years ago
mons
17 years ago
7 hours ago

That's not the right path.

It should be Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / graphics. You're missing the bit in bold. The folder should be there already and you shouldn't need to create anything.

If you have changed your user data folder to the location that you're using instead, you need to change your Steam settings in the manner shown on this page
ryan whitton
5 years ago
2 years ago
Its in there even doing that path you said. I have facepacks and kits on and they work fine but for some reason team badges aren't working.
mons
17 years ago
7 hours ago
Its in there even doing that path you said. I have facepacks and kits on and they work fine but for some reason team badges aren't working.

Can I see the folders for the faces, the kits and the badges please? Separate screenshots for each folder please

P.S. If you quote me when replying, I get a push notification when you do so and I could possibly reply quicker if I'm notified that quickly
ryan whitton
5 years ago
2 years ago
Can I see the folders for the faces, the kits and the badges please? Separate screenshots for each folder please

P.S. If you quote me when replying, I get a push notification when you do so and I could possibly reply quicker if I'm notified that quickly

hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago

this right path but you should put like this...

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\Kits\ put in place for all kits
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\ put in place for all facepacks.
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\logos\ put in place for all logos.

dont forgot reload skin.
ryan whitton
5 years ago
2 years ago
this right path but you should put like this...

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\Kits\ put in place for all kits
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\ put in place for all facepacks.
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\logos\ put in place for all logos.

dont forgot reload skin.

Like this? I'm useless sorry for being a pain haha
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
Like this? I'm useless sorry for being a pain haha

dont worry...we happy to help....so ...little wrong thing...

should be like this...

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\Kits\West Ham
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\ facepacks
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\logos\ TCMLogos

not name of logo change to logo tho
understand?
here like this...

https://i.ibb.co/MG1yQ7K/u-face.png
https://i.ibb.co/61R8zft/u-kits.png

You'll need to Login to comment