oliverz4
12 years ago
6 years ago
I need a striker who can play as a lone striker, is good at scoring goals/ being a super sub when called upon, I currently have Facundo Ferreyra upfront and he's brilliant but at the end of the day he isn't going to play every game per season, as I experienced last season (I'm about to begin 2016/17) He had injuries in spells and we really missed him, I had plenty of money to spend on a rotation striker but I just didn't want to buy someone as a panic buy or spend too much money, my favourite two players we're Ante Vukusic and Carlos Fierro, but there clubs wouldn't sell them AT ALL even though they weren't big clubs and they weren't exactly amazing. If you could reccommend someone who could work well as a super sub or just a good rotation player please let me know, thanks I have Adebayor and This regen below aswell, Adebayors contract is expiring in 3 months as he is on 100 k p/w and I don't think its worth keeping him on. I'm Spurs btw.

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/dQKDNO8gyTUkJH1kFiegV3wBzJuLKqazyLB8413z.png
Jupiter47
11 years ago
10 years ago
Memphis Depay,Kevin Volland,Hervin Ongenda,Abel Hernandez,Zakaria Bakkali,Mason Bennett,Destro,Erick Torres,Yassine Benzia,Ademilson.

You'll need to Login to comment