bazmaestro
15 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
I've been trying to cover as much of the globe as possible with my scouts....as some of you may know this often brings back little to no players in most nations (when scouting for a PA of above 3.5*)....does anyone know of any good nations to scout aside from the usual (Brazil, Argentina, Holland etc) or does this all depend of which playable nations you add to your game?

Baz
Franck
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
What club are you managing and which nations do you have loaded?
Deleted Account #151676
I always find the Scandinavian nations worth scouting, Norway in particular.
bazmaestro
15 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
By Franck | Permalink | On 24 March 2013 - 04:30 AM
What club are you managing and which nations do you have loaded?

Have a game with Metz with the usual countries loaded as well as Argentina and 'top african teams', picked up some good regens from there. Have just set up a game with Leeds though and fancy branching the scouts out when the scouting range is increased.
EXODDUS
17 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Lots of good Croatians have come through in my game.
steveekay
14 years ago
16 hours ago
columbia uruguay and argentina have a ton of peeps worth checking about 2 seasons in.
BoredSaint
13 years ago
9 years ago
Managed to get a 5 star Norwegien in my Everton game
Dobsonov
11 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
I have to say I find an unusual number of incredible players in Australia, currently got 2 first team players in my team, challenging top of Bundesliga and in Champions League. One of these cost me £3k and turned out to be a wonderkid!

Also got 3 great Norwegians as well, like some said in previous posts.

If you are looking for young, cheap players with great potential I would suggest these two countries.
dramacydal2002
13 years ago
9 years ago
turkey and croatia seem to pump out good regens

You'll need to Login to comment