Feed
Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 214021 changes from 768 contributors.
24 minutes ago
Hamzza commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
54 minutes ago
Axa commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Asket added a download: Gomel Teampack
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213946 changes from 768 contributors.
1 hour ago
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
1 hour ago
BrViPe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Galaxix commented on: 4-1-2-1-2 Full Attack!!!
2 hours ago
Galaxix commented on: YFU Ball
2 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213905 changes from 768 contributors.
3 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: France - Ligue One SS'2020/21 Relink! (12/10/20)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213871 changes from 768 contributors.
4 hours ago
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
12345cieza added a download: Châteauroux Teampack
4 hours ago
ForeverAvicii commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 10 Released* [11/10/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213856 changes from 768 contributors.
5 hours ago
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
WeezerKid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213848 changes from 768 contributors.
5 hours ago
matteo87varese commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
6 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
mons commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 10 Released* [11/10/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
6 hours ago
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
ForeverAvicii commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 10 Released* [11/10/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
7 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v6.1 [07/10/2020]
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213821 changes from 767 contributors.
7 hours ago
Rdzin commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
Rdzin added a download: Lille Teampack
Discussion
Hi guys,

I have created a lot of different players by using the data base of the intial update 20.0 and saved it as a data file. I spent a lot of work to create players and assign their player faces to them.
Therefore, I would like to use them for example in either the 20.4 update or in the new FM21 version.

Can someone please describe me how I can use them for different versions?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments
Hi guys,

I have created a lot of different players by using the data base of the intial update 20.0 and saved it as a data file. I spent a lot of work to create players and assign their player faces to them.
Therefore, I would like to use them for example in either the 20.4 update or in the new FM21 version.

Can someone please describe me how I can use them for different versions?

Thank you in advance.

You can use editor data files in different versions of the game, no problem. I've had files I've been using for 3, 4 or 5 years which still work perfectly fine. You might occasionally need to tweak some minor stuff from one version to the other, but nothing major.

When it comes to using player faces, it gets a bit harder. Creating a person in the pre-game editor assigns him a UID. If you don't run any other editor data files at all, then the UID will be the same in-game and the config file can assign the right face to the right player. If you have other editor data files which add other players, then the UIDs may shift, leaving you needing to change the config file accordingly.

Hope that was clear. If not, please tell me
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2021 SALE

FM2021 is currently on sale for $44.82 until 24 Nov 2020 23:55:00 ×