Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
meida20 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
14 minutes ago
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
18 minutes ago
kappzlock commented on: 18/19 premier league standard kits
20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 543187 changes from 918 contributors.
23 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354821 changes from 983 contributors.
23 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 139088 changes from 447 contributors.
33 minutes ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
37 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 543185 changes from 918 contributors.
40 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354806 changes from 983 contributors.
41 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 139037 changes from 447 contributors.
57 minutes ago
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
1 hour ago
Pacolaput added a career: gang
1 hour ago
Tanveer50243792 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Tanveer50243792 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
charlie18 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
2 hours ago
Mustang13297 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 543009 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354617 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 138787 changes from 447 contributors.
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
3 hours ago
tongey commented on: Balkans King - Ludogorets !
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 543012 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Hi! i just wanna ask a question; when this skins will be released? as u guess; many people are still waiting this skin (:

See the top of page 2. Skin will be released when Tom has completed it and not before.
*bangs head on desk*

and a few expletives.

Everyone should follow this saying "all good things come to those who wait" and "patience is a virtue".

this is skin looks a cracker. I had your FM12 skin on FM12 and it was one of the best ones available.

Yes Tom, but when will it be done?!! Ha ha!
The attached zipfile sets the player pic in the personal details panel to 180 (rather than 130) pixels. I've also included a mod that makes the staff overview panel fill up any spare space that's in the panel, like so:

Skins looking good man, thanks for the 180 mod as well, top work
Tictacs screen:

http://i.imgur.com/Y3cgfBm.png
Great work, Tom.
This is looking like the best one youve made Tom which would have been hard as they have all been excellent, im really excited by the look off this skin, keep up the great work as usual Tom
Best skin i have ever seen....!
take as much time as you need tom.

perfection cant be rushed....

for people like me who don't have the first idea how to make a skin
we really appreciate all your hard work!
Attachments
Classic skin again Tom, expected no less.
can't wait to load this skin...
there is nothing like an experience with FM when you load up a stadium background pack for each team...
Come sempre a inizio stagione interista fai lo spaccone, lo scudetto la Coppa Campioni sono sogni per voi coglioni, interista diventi pazzo son 10 anni che non vinci un cazzo, in trasferta è troppo lontano non ti muovi mai da Milano
non cantate non caricate ma allo stadio che cazzo fate, puoi gridarlo finché vuoi, ma Milano siamo Noi !
Still not playing FM because without Steklo it doesn't make sense. Hope that you will finish it soon.
Still not playing FM because without Steklo it doesn't make sense. Hope that you will finish it soon.

Me too! I've tried playing but it just feels wrong without Steklo! Great work Tom!
me too, im waiting the best skin
i find myself on this thread once a day

eager with anticipation.......

FOOTBALL IS MY LIFE WITHOUT FOOTBALL LIFE IS EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots, down the side there:

http://i.imgur.com/6CavTb8.jpg

«This comment has been edited»
Lots, down the side there:

http://i.imgur.com/6CavTb8.jpg

Smartarse, lol. Nice looking skin Tom, I might have another go at skinning this year.
FANTASTIC.

Any news?
If you released this tomorrow, it would be the best Birthday present ever!!
If you released this tomorrow, it would be the best Birthday present ever!!

With any luck, someone's bought you a PS4 or something.
Hi Tom! we are really waiting this skin to play FM14 (: i know u cant give a release date but it has been one month so that can u give a release date? (:
With any luck, someone's bought you a PS4 or something.

we can't play FM on PS4!
Why not? I play FM on my Kindle Fire HD!! (And I mean FM14 not FMH14)

Please guys, skinning requires a large amount of tedious, trying, testing, trial and error and is time consuming. It is always hard to put a release date out as there are no certainties in skinning and can lead to disappointment, so stop asking for release dates please? It'll be done when it's done, like a fine wine.
Why not? I play FM on my Kindle Fire HD!! (And I mean FM14 not FMH14)

Please guys, skinning requires a large amount of tedious, trying, testing, trial and error and is time consuming. It is always hard to put a release date out as there are no certainties in skinning and can lead to disappointment, so stop asking for release dates please? It'll be done when it's done, like a fine wine.

Especially this time round. I could do a half arsed job on the remaining bits and probably release it in a few days, but I don't want to do that, as it'll annoy me greatly knowing that something isn't as good as it could have been
Can anyone recommend a decent skin to use till Steklo is released?
Especially this time round. I could do a half arsed job on the remaining bits and probably release it in a few days, but I don't want to do that, as it'll annoy me greatly knowing that something isn't as good as it could have been
Do an SI and do that anyway, then patch it til its finished later ahaha
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added