Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194849 changes from 635 contributors.
9 minutes ago
charlie18 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
25 minutes ago
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
32 minutes ago
Mermans commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
1 hour ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
geordie1981 added a download: Strømsgodset Toppfotball Teampack
1 hour ago
smeagold commented on: FM 2018 update
1 hour ago
Rashidi added a video: Hannover Diaries - Using Match Analysis Football Manager 2019
1 hour ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194456 changes from 635 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194363 changes from 635 contributors.
2 hours ago
SpGR commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
JasonLFC10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
JasonLFC10 added a download: Peterborough United Teampack
2 hours ago
julianocp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
KARMA263 commented on: Football Manager 2019 Wonderkids
2 hours ago
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194350 changes from 634 contributors.
3 hours ago
Morten Degn commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2018 update
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194341 changes from 634 contributors.
4 hours ago
smeagold commented on: FM 2018 update
4 hours ago
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
4 hours ago
Boudewijn commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
4 hours ago
Dmitri-K commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (21/08/19) New!
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194337 changes from 634 contributors.
8 hours ago
gabriel maximus commented on: [FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Merger, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*
10 hours ago
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
Belajariman added a download: New York Red Bulls Teampack
Discussion
Hi! i just wanna ask a question; when this skins will be released? as u guess; many people are still waiting this skin (:

See the top of page 2. Skin will be released when Tom has completed it and not before.
*bangs head on desk*

and a few expletives.

Everyone should follow this saying "all good things come to those who wait" and "patience is a virtue".

this is skin looks a cracker. I had your FM12 skin on FM12 and it was one of the best ones available.

Yes Tom, but when will it be done?!! Ha ha!
The attached zipfile sets the player pic in the personal details panel to 180 (rather than 130) pixels. I've also included a mod that makes the staff overview panel fill up any spare space that's in the panel, like so:

Skins looking good man, thanks for the 180 mod as well, top work
Tictacs screen:

http://i.imgur.com/Y3cgfBm.png
Great work, Tom.
This is looking like the best one youve made Tom which would have been hard as they have all been excellent, im really excited by the look off this skin, keep up the great work as usual Tom
Best skin i have ever seen....!
take as much time as you need tom.

perfection cant be rushed....

for people like me who don't have the first idea how to make a skin
we really appreciate all your hard work!
Attachments
Classic skin again Tom, expected no less.
can't wait to load this skin...
there is nothing like an experience with FM when you load up a stadium background pack for each team...
Come sempre a inizio stagione interista fai lo spaccone, lo scudetto la Coppa Campioni sono sogni per voi coglioni, interista diventi pazzo son 10 anni che non vinci un cazzo, in trasferta è troppo lontano non ti muovi mai da Milano
non cantate non caricate ma allo stadio che cazzo fate, puoi gridarlo finché vuoi, ma Milano siamo Noi !
Still not playing FM because without Steklo it doesn't make sense. Hope that you will finish it soon.
Still not playing FM because without Steklo it doesn't make sense. Hope that you will finish it soon.

Me too! I've tried playing but it just feels wrong without Steklo! Great work Tom!
me too, im waiting the best skin
i find myself on this thread once a day

eager with anticipation.......

FOOTBALL IS MY LIFE WITHOUT FOOTBALL LIFE IS EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots, down the side there:

http://i.imgur.com/6CavTb8.jpg

«This comment has been edited»
Lots, down the side there:

http://i.imgur.com/6CavTb8.jpg

Smartarse, lol. Nice looking skin Tom, I might have another go at skinning this year.
FANTASTIC.

Any news?
If you released this tomorrow, it would be the best Birthday present ever!!
If you released this tomorrow, it would be the best Birthday present ever!!

With any luck, someone's bought you a PS4 or something.
Hi Tom! we are really waiting this skin to play FM14 (: i know u cant give a release date but it has been one month so that can u give a release date? (:
With any luck, someone's bought you a PS4 or something.

we can't play FM on PS4!
Why not? I play FM on my Kindle Fire HD!! (And I mean FM14 not FMH14)

Please guys, skinning requires a large amount of tedious, trying, testing, trial and error and is time consuming. It is always hard to put a release date out as there are no certainties in skinning and can lead to disappointment, so stop asking for release dates please? It'll be done when it's done, like a fine wine.
Why not? I play FM on my Kindle Fire HD!! (And I mean FM14 not FMH14)

Please guys, skinning requires a large amount of tedious, trying, testing, trial and error and is time consuming. It is always hard to put a release date out as there are no certainties in skinning and can lead to disappointment, so stop asking for release dates please? It'll be done when it's done, like a fine wine.

Especially this time round. I could do a half arsed job on the remaining bits and probably release it in a few days, but I don't want to do that, as it'll annoy me greatly knowing that something isn't as good as it could have been
Can anyone recommend a decent skin to use till Steklo is released?
Especially this time round. I could do a half arsed job on the remaining bits and probably release it in a few days, but I don't want to do that, as it'll annoy me greatly knowing that something isn't as good as it could have been
Do an SI and do that anyway, then patch it til its finished later ahaha
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added