Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 minutes ago
Belajariman added a download: Sport Lisboa e Benfica - SAD Teampack
32 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 198140 changes from 648 contributors.
1 hour ago
jackiechan126 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 198138 changes from 648 contributors.
2 hours ago
kasaji98 added a career: Zidane Who?
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 198135 changes from 647 contributors.
4 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: PSV Youth Teampack
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: PSV U19 (White Background) Teampack
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Bray Wanderers Teampack
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: U.C.D. Teampack
5 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
6 hours ago
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
6 hours ago
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
7 hours ago
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
cebul commented on: PROJECT Update of the old teampack
7 hours ago
varuul commented on: IDIOT'S GUIDE: Custom Start Date 2019 (Last Update 02/July/2019)
7 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 198119 changes from 647 contributors.
7 hours ago
krissmed commented on: PROJECT Update of the old teampack
7 hours ago
Rikkies added a download: Real Madrid 19/20
8 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
8 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rangers
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
8 hours ago
kifla6 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Discussion
Can anyone recommend a decent skin to use till Steklo is released?

Try this link...Great skin!
http://fmreport.simplygaming.org/t1969-scorpio-skin-v24
Please guys, skinning requires a large amount of tedious, trying, testing, trial and error and is time consuming. It is always hard to put a release date out as there are no certainties in skinning and can lead to disappointment, so stop asking for release dates please? It'll be done when it's done, like a fine wine.

Yes, FM 2015 will be out soon
Hello Tom, could you please test the skin when we manage 1 club and 1 nation team at the same time. Because most of the skins are not compatible with that kind of situation. Thank you.
I love the steklo skins but I downloaded a skin called Alavanja pervection 14 skin and its superb
Al
Hi Tom! U said that u could be released the beta version for Steklo v4 but no news from u?
Hi Tom! U said that u could be released the beta version for Steklo v4 but no news from u?

I've never said anything about a beta version. I don't do them.

Progress is being made, but I've not been particularly in the mood this week, and there's lots of little fiddly things I've got to check and fix, as well as sort out all the match screen stuff and the intro screen. I've finished the progress panel and progress bar.
good things come to those who wait (guinness)
Transfer deadline day stuff:

http://i.imgur.com/1kztd02.png
I am not playing FM until I have my stadium backgrounds in it.
So i wait for Tom and his Steklo.
Come sempre a inizio stagione interista fai lo spaccone, lo scudetto la Coppa Campioni sono sogni per voi coglioni, interista diventi pazzo son 10 anni che non vinci un cazzo, in trasferta è troppo lontano non ti muovi mai da Milano
non cantate non caricate ma allo stadio che cazzo fate, puoi gridarlo finché vuoi, ma Milano siamo Noi !
Hi Tom! (: ; i couldn't play Fm14 without Steklo skin so that we all are waiting for u (:
Hi Tom,

Did you solve problems you were having trying to get a sidebar version to work?
This would be the best Xmas present Tom.... Besides my estranged wife coming back to me
Hi Tom;

Any news? (:

Mate you need to just let Tom get on wiv it. Hes already told you the progress hes making. Im sure there are lots of us waiting for this skin but you need to remember that all these boys do these skins/graphics without being paid and for the benefit of all of us. Let the man do his work, it is something that I could never do so just be grateful that people like Tom put their own time into making the game better for us all.
Hi Tom! (: ; i couldn't play Fm14 without Steklo skin so that we all are waiting for u (:

Some need to keep their fecking nickers untwisted.

BTW it looks fecking epic, good work Mr Dixon. You have some serious skills shame are you are wasted at Crystal Palace.
Some need to keep their fecking nickers untwisted.

BTW it looks fecking epic, good work Mr Dixon. You have some serious skills shame are you are wasted at Crystal Palace.

I assure you they were chosen entirely at random. I'm not actually playing the game, I was just testing the transfer deadline day stuff
Are there any news? Positivie or negative?
Check out these links for good skins: http://dennisbergkamp.tistory.com/299 and http://fmreport.simplygaming.org/t1989-scorpio-skin-v3
Now you can get great skins for FM2014. and let Tom do his work with Steklo x4 in peace, until he is finish.
Merry Christmas everybody!
Tom can give us to the best gift by releasing Steklo v4 (: anyway Merry Christmas everybody! (:

«This comment has been edited»
Amazing skin !!!!
When he go out ?
all hope to have it before Christmas
we don't know when it is go out; all we done is waiting..
As I've said, many, many times before, when there's something to tell you, I'll tell you. At the minute, progress is slow, as the FMC hybrid-ish actions and the header background I want to use are making the score only match screen a pain in the backside.
Hi good morning (: At the minute; why progress is so slow? i mean last year; Steklo v3 was released before this time.
Hi good morning (: At the minute; why progress is so slow? i mean last year; Steklo v3 was released before this time.

Because I started later, this layout is different than Steklo X3 (which didn't deviate much from what the standard header did), the additional levels of annoyance that SI have introduced with their changes for FM14 and general lethargy on my part that those changes induce.
Best around as ever. Looking forward to this mate
First of all; thank u for the answer Tom (: the last question is how many percent are the process left? (: i mean process are in %80 or 90 just like this? (:
First of all; thank u for the answer Tom (: the last question is how many percent are the process left? (: i mean process are in %80 or 90 just like this? (:

If I'm not going to give out release dates, then I'm not going to dish out completion percentages. It amounts to the same thing.
Tom (: you are really hard man! anyway i am very thankfull for ur answer ; good evening (:
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added