Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 279000 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 65757 changes from 261 contributors.
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
alecuervo91 commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Maccabi Haifa Teampack
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
StefTo87 added a download: Club Atlético Newell's Old Boys Teampack
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S6-E3 Massive Changes! | Football Manager 2020
anderson56 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
Womaz commented on: FM20 One on ones
Ivs commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
A new version of our data update was released with 278959 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 65695 changes from 261 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #60 | ALL THE SCENES! | Football Manager 2020
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
A new version of our data update was released with 278942 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 65671 changes from 260 contributors.
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
Karoglan95 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Tommy Hughes commented on: How to prevent B team player from playing for 1 game?
A new version of our data update was released with 278931 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 65655 changes from 259 contributors.
YaYaKoLo Comments
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Wappen_FC_Gießen.svg/1200px-Wappen_FC_Gießen.svg.png 35140218 -- FC Giessen

Hi. If I want to add a single player face that is newly cut to my game without waiting for the next update, can I just download and drag into the faces folder? What about the iconface folder?
I don't think it will have anything to do with your system. It will probably depend on the quality of your internet connection or on the stability of our servers. With a file this big, it often happens that there is an interruption at some point. If you use Google Chrome, it should allow you to resume your download from the point it was cut off, which should hopefully allow you to download the file fully

Ah cool thanks I'll try Chrome!
Hi, I've been trying to download the mega pack (11.01) recently and haven't been very successful. I've downloaded the pack successfully before (same computer) but had to remove it due to space issues. I bought premium sortitoutsi membership to speed the process up but for whatever reason, the pack get someone from about 2GB to 4GB before the download fails. When I downloaded as a non-premium user last time it worked fine. I've probably had about 10 unsuccessful download attempts. I'm on a macbook air (OS 10.12.6 currently).
@YaYaKoLo There's no need to request two packs for one team. I've combined both pack and attached it below. Just request it as a new teampack. I'll reject the other ones.

Yeah, sorry. It was because I did all the faceless players on the Cyrstal Palace FM19 sortitoutsi page in the first pack. Then I realised that your pages don't actually match with the games database so the second pack included the other faceless Palace players in-game. Thanks for combining them.
What's not up to date about it?

The Palace players listed exclude all the new youngsters only added to the game in FM19. The UIDs of the missing players range from 28122945--28122956 (with all in-between numbers included). Here is a requested team-pack of the 12 missing players: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/31653.
Hey guys, does anyone know why the sortitoutsi database pages (pages like this: https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/team/642/crystal-palace) are not completely updated yet. Also, when will the database pages be updated?
Too much of his face is shaded don't you think? @baja

Boyne Island Tannum Sands FC (Australia)